Story ideas (Bondage and other NSFW stuff and SFW)

Started by VashBly, September 17, 2014, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VashBly

I think that I might have deleted this so mods if you see another of the I apologize. Any the links below will help you.

This one will provide a bio to my girls and a bit of info in to my likes and dislikes: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213339.msg10482548#msg10482548

Below we have role play ideas. I have no problem doing more than one of the same roleplay so if you like it just tell me and I will gladly do. Please do note that while I have only female characters if you feel like doing a male x female roleplay I have no problem with that. If you look closely some of this ideas can be made into Female x Male and there are some that are  MxF

Ideas

Kinky story ideas

1) Pairing Dominant X Submissive and any other pairing you wish
So this one is not my own this idea I got from the comic Sunstone that I read on Deviant Art, all credit goes to Shiniez for the story plot. Primarily focused on your character and Jayden Jareau , an adorkable dominant woman largely isolated from the world around her, the rp would follow the pair as their initial online chat leads to their meeting in the real world. Complications ensue as their friendship and play-based relationship quickly develops further than intended, and both women have to come to terms with their mutual attraction while dealing with their personal issues along the way. This one had lots of character development,

I would love to do this as a Werewolf me dominant X your gal human submissive or it could go the other way the dominant you X submisssive werewolf me. Also if you want to be the werewolf just ask me XD.

2) Pairing: Angel X Demon
Setting: Hell or on Earth
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A) My gal is the queen of hell and your angel comes  down to talk to her about whatever. My demon is bored and well she see's your angel as a new conquest. Slowly she attempts to corrupt the angel.... What happens to the angel? Does she stay pure or does she become a loyal pet of the queen.

Roles can be reversed

B)Setting: Earth
My Devil May Cry idea because well the game kicks ass. Well my guy or girl is a warrior of hell, but the endless war between hell and heaven has taken its toll on my warrior and they leave hell basically becoming a traitor to their race. My character has come to have a life on earth, but it is interrupted by a a group of demons attack him, since my character did not have their sword, the demon gets savagely beaten. Then your gal gets around and helps. My character gets help from yours and at that time they get to know each other. Possible outcomes they stay on earth or my OC becomes human or he stays a demon and fights to protect his wife and kids.

3) Teacher X Student.
I was thinking that a teacher hates a student and the student has had enough.  (Because the teacher just picks on her)and she dominates the teacher could turn into a love story.

4)Transformation
Pairing: Any
I was thinking that my girl could just be your average person kidnapped and molded into whatever the lady wants.

5 )My human pet craving a lot
Pairing: Any
So I want to do something were a mad scientist has made this suits (Cow, dog, horse, feline or whatever animals you want) The suits make the wearer  change into the animal. All sorts of things we can do kink wise.

6) Heavy Rubber
Pairing: any
So I am a fan of latex and I have this need to appease that fetish. I was thinking about heavy  latex bondage.  A mistress who isn't afraid to put her sub in multiple layers and show her off in public and friends or whatever her heart desires. Could have elements
of other fetishes.

7) So this idea goes with any pairing and it is a modern setting. This will have lots of drugs and transformation. Transformation into a bimbo, ponygirl whatever you feel like being turned into. I am aware that I already have this somewhere, but this is a more defined plot. My gal is corrupt be it political figure or business person. Your gal could be a PI or reporter about to expose my lady. She can't have her thus she orders your gals kidnapping and torture

8) A kinky pony girl. I love pet play particularly pony play and as I am tired of using my Domme's time to change things upI want to be submissive!

TV Show fandoms

1)NCIS LA love it and want to do something with it. Kensi x druggie/ informant/ or  original x original.

2) Spartacus do I need to say more. So it could bee during Spartacus time in captivity, rebellion

3)Hawaii Five O
Book em Danno!  So I would love to do something which is set in Hawaii. We could use our own characters or characters from the show. Any ideas are welcome.

4) Arrow
So I love all things Green Arrow so it would be natural that I would want to do an rp. We could use Originall characters or characters from the show.

5) Grimm
I love supernatural stories and well I would love to do an rp based on the show. Pm so we can plot.

6)Supernatural
Yes the show with Jensen Ackles. I don't have a plot in mind it could be hunter/hunter, hunter/thing hunter is hunting, demon/hunter, demon/demon, angel/angel.

Books
1)I want to do an rp set within the Harry Potter world... Romance or smut take your pick.
2) Lord of the Rings interests me

Regular ideas

1) Ninja x Ninja
Setting: Feudal era or modern
So I have just read Basilisk and it was awesome so I want to do something where the ninjas are lovers and they have to fight each other or they run away from the warring clans.

2) Werewolf x Vampire
I would be the wolf or vampire depending on what you wish to play as for the werewolf I was either thinking about the werewolf being able to stand on two legs like in Underworld or an actual wolf like in Teen Wolf. The idea is this two people meet and basically they become friends with well very dark secret, as the story progresses they could become lovers (Up to you). What happens when their darkest secrets come to light? Do they their friendship or their love disappear? Or do they do whatever it takes to end  a war  that has been going on her ages?

3) Assassin X Assassin  Or  Spy X Spy
Well this one is rather simple. Think Mr and Ms Smith with out the marriage sent after each other. Come face to face, but something  stops them and they leave the life behind and that causes their employers to go after them. Could be related or known each other when young.

4)   Vampire X Human or Vampire princess X Bodyguard
So I just had a week of reading Vampire Academy and I want to do something along the lines. So the basic idea is that my girl is a friend or bodyguard and the rp follows through several things. I have the  outline for the plot.... We can discuss the details through PM.

5) Bad girl X Good girl
So what I had in mind was corruption. So depending on the one you want to play the bad girl is  failing a class or is partnered for a project. In the course of the story the bad girl tries to break the good girls sheltered life by showing her how fun life can be. Will she succeed or will she fail?

6) Demon X Summoner
So a nercomancer or person summons the demon and thinks she could control the demon, but the demon just let her think that she is in control... All sorts of things happen when the demon decides to show the human that she will not be controlled.

7) So this could go with any pairing of mine or can be any setting.  So the idea is that a cop just arrested a drug dealer. She seems herself in the girl and lets her spend some time in jail. When she gets out a couple of days later said cop wants to help her out. Does the dealer accept her help or go back to her old ways.

Ideas that fall in some other catagory

1) The idea is that my guy is just a slacker, doesn't give a shit. His teacher has had her eye on him. The teacher is happily married but has caught her husband cheating so she decides to get payback. She used to be a wild girl with different kinks and she suppressed that side when she got married. So the two of them share moments and as time goes those old repressed side comes to light. Romance with slight domination

Picture ideas in no particular order with a brief description about the scene

1) Sort of like the ninja idea, but with wolves

2)  I love the idea about a wife being corrupted by a man or female. Could be me playing a younger female to your older female or same age females. Same scenario as the one  in previous sentence except I play the male

3) I know I have this up as my numero uno, but I crave. Sunstone I crave

Well hope to hear from any of you  if you are interested
Much love  Vash

VashBly

Kinky ideas

1) What to do something were I capture a superheroine or villians

2) Famous characters from video games

5) So for this I was thinking that a older lady is bored with her life wants to spice things up. Maybe she goes to a BDSM club where she meets a much younger Domme. I am aware that I might have this idea some where but I am to lazy to look

TV show ideas

Forever
Agents of Shield
The Blacklist
Soul Eater
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Pokemon
Saint Seiya
Batman
Outlaw Star
IGPX
Any Gundam Series
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Prince of Tennis

Fandom

Picture that we can plan for
1)Female Thor

2) Ms. Marvel

3) Got an idea for this.

4)

5)

6)
[/spolier]

VashBly

Kinky ideas
PetPlay>Pony play craving
So I like pet play bite me, but I really want to be turned into a pony and made to trot around

So after reading Thunder Girl Another Word I am itching to do something like the story. The pictures are not safe for work. I don't have any thing against Jews and I will warn people now the villian is a nazi. But I like the idea that the villian (my character) captures a female hero and turns them into a senseless fuck machine and use her to other heros into her pets. I need some one that is willing to play more than one character maybe two... Its up to you.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/564277/0882ab376b/?p=1

My Rubber doll is quite simple I would like to do a story where my girl meets some one that wants to be a rubber doll latex 24/7
My Rubber Doll

VashBly

Fandom

Picture ideas

7)So I know this go away from the normal Halo stuff, but I would love to do a story between two female Spartans
Girl under the armor.
Kensi Blye

Scout armor variant, but black

Her infiltrator armor but black

9) I desire to do something with The Gotham City Sirens

10)So Saint Seiya was an anime I grew up with and would love to do an rp. My character would be the Aquarius saint

Her armor

11)Watch_Dogs love (the geek in me) Rp of it as a girl

12)Pokémon

Ideas that are not fully formed
1) So I am a  geek and I don't fight play a lot of call of duty and as such I feel the need the need for a military rp. Nice nod to Maverick from top gun

VashBly

Okay so new patch of ideas

So I want to do something along the lines of Arrow, but instead Green Arrow is a woman

The inner nerd in me calls to me today The Flash

The Blacklist love the show want to do something based on it with a much younger Original character based on Raymond Reddington

So I want to do something based on like the UFC. A fighter and her trainer? Ideas are welcome

XIII is an assassin and a very good one , but there is problem he is amnesia. Want to do something where he has to stop some sort of plot while trying to remember his identity

So i want to do something that has brainwash something along of DinaRanger  or Dimension Empire: Domigulas. I like the  of like a superhero being turned into a baddy. both are good reads
http://nhentai.net/artist/monmon/

http://nhentai.net/search/?q=domigulas+english

So I want to do something SpiderMan based something about a female Carnage or Vemon is pretty hot.  Maybe SpiderMan vs Carnage or Vemon. Or maybe SpiderWoman vs Carnage or Vemon

My mistress. Picture says it all. Dominant

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

I know there are not new ideas, but alas as I sit here playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. It has given me an idea for an rp. As you can guess the story centers around a defense  lawyer (yours truly)
is a good lawyer and well the case he or she is on is a difficult on. Maybe he or she falls in love for the defendant and well the story would involve the whole shebang. Collecting evidence, talking to witnesses.

VashBly

VashBly

Gangster girls

Ideas

Mordern
1) A girl who is in a gang comes to know this girl from school and they begin to hang out. The girl in the gang shows her how good being wild and dangers of life. Stuff happens and they begin to date. The good girl's parents do not approve. What happens then? Do they keep seeing each other or do they keep it a secret. Gang girl sneaking into girls room for fun and what not.

2)  Two girls are leaders from rival gangs meet up at a party not wearing their  colors. They are there to have a good time and have a good time they do. They keep meeting each other sharing good times and the bad. What happens when they find out they are rivals.

Historical or Mordern

3)The mafia was filled with made men, but a made woman was rare in a society ruled by men. This is the story of a woman's rise to power and prominence.

[/spoilers]

Assassin Creed

This idea is inspired by the film John Wick. Jayden Jareau was was a killer for hire. She was good at her job and when she was contracted for a hit by the Russian mob, her work was meticulous and effective. Her world was filled with violence and blood shed and one day she  had enough and let the family know that she was done. Story starts her after her leaving and maybe getting back into the game to protect that special someone.

VashBly

VashBly

Don't be afraid if you want to throw your own ideas I am more than welcome to hear them

VashBly

VashBly

puts hands to the side Ka... Me... Ha... Me... Ha throws hands out releasing a energy wave

VashBly

been 3 months yikes but here is a new idea

Whether it be willing or by means of kidnapping/torture/condition. I like the idea that a character of your making into a living breathing rubberdoll >_<

Now I know what your thinking, but how will my character eat or do her business. Well while your character will be heavily rubberized your character will be able to eat and do her business. She won't always be wearing the rubber pants with pussy and anus and have condoms in her holes.

Something that I would like to do is that your rubberized doll is used by others. I was thinking that our rubberized doll can have  a website. A website where the doll gets to be used by her Mistress' clientele. Now since I lack originality the website name would be the same as the picture above.

Also bonus points if you are willing to do pet play. Even better if its pony play. The doll can have a website for her pony play as well. Once again since I lack originality the website is in the picture

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly

VashBly