New Roller Coaster in Ohio

Started by Bayushi, August 30, 2009, 07:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

I don't understand how this roller coaster can possibly be structurally sound, much less safe. You honestly have to be insane to be willing to ride this thing, imo.

As for how fun/scary it is, well... the last picture will tell you all you need to know.

Yeah... I think that last picture tells us all we need to know about the ride.

Oniya

Is that at Cedar Point or Kings Island?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Will

HAHA!

Your day at the park is OVER!
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Oniya

Depends on how you pack.  Remember the old Boy Scout motto.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Vekseid

Alternately, lots and lots of water rides.

BluDragonX

it is Cedar Point and that ride is a 1 or 2 years old now.

Trieste

Ahahaha, I so want to ride it now.

Oniya

Revolverman

HELL YES. I wish I lived in Ohio.