RP to pass the time?

Started by eaglecrisis, March 11, 2011, 07:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglecrisis

While I'm waiting to be approved, I'd like to RP with some people. I'd like to continue it even after I'm approved (if i'm approved). Anyway, I should get to the point, right? I'm not interested in vampires or werewolves nor anything based on Harry potter, Warriors, dragons, or anime (although something based on Chobits would be pretty fun). I'm interested in schools, troubled teens, shapeshifters, original plots, etc. etc. Suggest something and I might be interested in trying it out. Book/game series I'd be interested in trying a RP with are the Kiesha'ra Series, Zelda, and The Lord of The Rings. I'm a sucker for romance and fiction. I'm not a sucker for war scenes and religion(unless it pertains to the Apocalypse/end of the world)/medieval/Greek God-related RPs. I don't like e-mail or IM RP so roleplaying here on the boards is what I would like. So, get to suggesting things already!  :-)
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

Mayakterra

I had actually created the "Inn of the shattered crossroads" to be a generic RP. You can take any character you want from any setting you want... and they land sprawled in the middle of a literal nowhere. The Inn in front of them is basically a place to RP the character, tell its story, interact... It just needs people. Theres 4 people I think so far, were just scattered. The thread in this forum was supposed to be OOC for the other one, though some people did already enter it.

eaglecrisis

Quote from: Mayakterra on March 11, 2011, 11:22:10 PM
I had actually created the "Inn of the shattered crossroads" to be a generic RP. You can take any character you want from any setting you want... and they land sprawled in the middle of a literal nowhere. The Inn in front of them is basically a place to RP the character, tell its story, interact... It just needs people. Theres 4 people I think so far, were just scattered. The thread in this forum was supposed to be OOC for the other one, though some people did already enter it.

Hm, I'll give it a look. The idea sounds nice, and I like that there's not many people into it yet. I like coming into a RP when it's first beginning so I'm not lost.

Mayakterra

Lol I certainly understand, but there isn't really a plot. Just that your character somehow got there, you make up the rest.

The lack of people is stifling though.

eaglecrisis

Quote from: Mayakterra on March 12, 2011, 01:43:58 AM
Lol I certainly understand, but there isn't really a plot. Just that your character somehow got there, you make up the rest.

The lack of people is stifling though.

Understandable. Well, I posted.  :-)

sazzie

As with me, I joined the real fragmented inn this time lol  :-*