Interest check - Werewolf boarding school -

Started by LamentingQuill, January 18, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is an idea I was fiddling with and I was curious if it might be viable and perhaps be of interest, if a few folks might be interested, then I'll do some more work to flesh it out more and put it out as a proper recruit thread.

Here is what I was thinking...

Sarcina Academy

What if the fertility among werewolf females is dwindling down to like critical 'time to freak out' levels, ok? So, secretly... werewolves in high positions are having young human females tested all over the globe for compatibility and fertility and the ones that come back with the best results are sent an all expenses paid full scholarship to this amazing incredible boarding school college for young adults.

From there, the ladies that show up will discover that there is a catch to keep their amazing once in a lifetime scholarships for this dazzling education... all the male students in attendance are werewolves of the highest standing and virility... and they need mates in order to keep their highborn bloodlines going... so, if the females allow themselves to be courted and eventually marked by one these males within their first year there, they may keep the scholarship and continue attendance with all the benefits and perks of a high society wolf's mate.

Let the courtships begin...

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Whowhatwhere

The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

LamentingQuill

Gonna wait till we have just a smidge more interest before I decide to make this thing a GO. I also need to consider finding a Co-GM.

IrishWolf

LamentingQuill

I'll be making up the character sheets and what not as soon as I know I have a Co-GM, I already put an advertisement in the GMs corner.

Codexa

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

LamentingQuill

Does anyone know someone with GM experience that could be interested in participating with us?

Caela

This looks like an interesting concept. Would you be looking for staff and teachers as well, or strictly students? And would staff and teachers also be werewolves or humans that know of them for some reason?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on January 20, 2017, 11:03:12 PM
This looks like an interesting concept. Would you be looking for staff and teachers as well, or strictly students? And would staff and teachers also be werewolves or humans that know of them for some reason?

I imagine we'll have some staff, likely werewolves and humans involved in helping secretly getting these girls tested without their knowledge and keeping the nosey government from sniffing around. I think a human counselor to help the girls adjust to everything wouldn't be amiss either, perhaps a woman mated to a werewolf staff member, experience in the matter would be fantastic.

We can discuss various professor and staff positions soon as I find a Co-GM and get this made into a proper recruitment thread, the character sheet is in progress.

fireflights

I actually gm quite often for freeform and if you need help would be willing, just inbox me.

Livin in MD now.

ZombieMania

LamentingQuill

Quote from: fireflights on January 21, 2017, 01:16:03 AM
I actually gm quite often for freeform and if you need help would be willing, just inbox me.

I'll get with ya either tonight or sometime tomorrow to begin discussions on the topic :)

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: fireflights on January 21, 2017, 12:11:40 PM
Sure no prob :-)

I am finishing the character sheets and writing up descriptions of the various werewolf clans. Clan Alphas will be available to snag as staff members, first come first serve.

fireflights

OK well I personally don't want a staff member but that's okay I would like to play one of the girls :-)

Livin in MD now.

LamentingQuill

Anyone got some ideas for various clans to choose from?

So far I have the Lunarclaw clan, which will basically be hardcore moon worshipers. I welcome ideas and input from those that will be a huge part of this world we create together.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: fireflights on January 21, 2017, 01:38:25 PM
What about Lunablood clan?

That sounds more moon centered, like the Lunarclaw clan. Maybe Lunaflame? Perhaps they worship the sun for nourishing and warming the Earth with it's light.

fireflights

Do you want names for clans to include reference to the moon for the fact of the Lucan's. And yeah the lunaflame sounds good.

Livin in MD now.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: fireflights on January 21, 2017, 01:57:03 PM
Do you want names for clans to include reference to the moon for the fact of the Lucan's. And yeah the lunaflame sounds good.

No, not necessarily.  And okay on Lunaflame ^.^

IrishWolf

Perhaps something long the lines of the Dire Clan, Mammothhunters or Glacierclaws, for some on the first and oldest werewolf clans?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: IrishWolf on January 21, 2017, 02:24:45 PM
Perhaps something long the lines of the Dire Clan, Mammothhunters or Glacierclaws, for some on the first and oldest werewolf clans?

Thank you! Those are great, I will work with those ideas :D