I chose my username because..

Started by Ariel, July 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenKitten

I thought it was cute at the time  :D

Kakihara

At the time, I wanted to come up with a new username different from what I'd used on other sites as the old one didn't really reflect who I was and I was more morose at the time.  Kakihara is the antagonist, sort of, in one of my favorite Japanese movies by the exceptional Takashi Miike.  He is both a masochist and a sadist and it fit my inner self at the time.  And in a way, he's actually more the one you root for in the movie since the title protagonist is rather unlikable. 

It's not really so much who I am now but the name's grown on me and I still love the film and the character so, yeah, works for me.... though still don't know why I didn't capitalize the K.

Lapine

A good friend drew my avatar and named her Lapine.  I love the avi so I kept the name.

Bandit 600

My first motorcycle was a Bandit 600 and I am not creative.

Sergeant

I used to collect pocket watches. Still have them.

RedRose

I love red roses (and most flowers). I was looking for something pretty and feminine, not too complicated to remember.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Amelita

Amelia was the name of the first character I wrote in an online collaborative story, chosen because I always wanted to name a kid that.

Later on I had my third kid (we were only planning on two, oops!) and named her Amelia. So... It was highly uncomfortable when people flirtingly used that name or when I used that name when I got flirty. Hence the added T. (People still shorten it to the same names and those are never used to shorten the name in my language so it's all good  8-) )

It just so happens I have a thing for latino anything, so it's quite fitting for my name to be a little Hispanic sounding ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Semi Existent Dragon

It's a line from my favorite book.
“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.” Ursula Le Guin
O/O Requests Picture prompts A/A
Details, details, you breathe in when I exhale…

A Person On A Computer

I think this particular one originated because I got the question "Who are you?" in the prompt when asking me to type in a screen name.  Since then I've used permutations of this name for different adult sites.  At least, for the last few years.  I used other ones previously.  This one just...feels more comfortable. 

Eikichi

It's based off one of the first semi-inappropriate comics I ever read.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Raziel

Is the name of one of my favourite video game characters, plus I think it's a cool name.

FoxWriter

I chose my name because i a obsessed with Foxes and i wanna be a writer! (and because i couldn't fit Coffee in there without it sounding weird.)
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

Quote from: FoxWriter on April 21, 2016, 07:58:33 PM
I chose my name because i a obsessed with Foxes and i wanna be a writer! (and because i couldn't fit Coffee in there without it sounding weird.)

FoxWriter

that's like the super cutest fox I've seen in a while! wherever did you find that? if it's a real welcome mat i absolutely have to buy that!
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

FoxWriter

You, are, a genius!^^ thanks so much for sharing that with me!
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

FoxWriter

aaaaw, it's out of stock. i'll have to keep my eye on it.
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

Thanks. :) You might find them elsewhere on the web. It depends on who makes them.

Kinkykitten

Cause I am a kinky little kitten <3

GnothiSeauton

The opening and closing monologue of an episode of Terminator:  The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Just really struck me for a while, and was powerful.  It turned my attention to the aphorism, and it's deeper meanings.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Horckytr

It's something that just came to my head one day years and years ago, just a random sort of "word". I've used it quite a bit since. It's kinda dumb and meaningless but it's familiar now.

Wajin

Wa (倭) is the oldest known name for Japan, the suffix is just to show that I am a person of said Wa.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Shekinah

Because on another rp site I was before, a person I was doing an rp with had this name and I always thought it sounded cool so I told myself, next time I need a new username that will be it.
Didn't know there was an extra meaning behind it until some people here told me :D

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

SassyHail

It's my tumblr username, and a combo of a shortening of my name and the fact people keep calling me sassy.
I guess I am?? EH. Now my new nickname is Sassy on a few social places XD

A Big Unknown

I try to be as anonymous as I can.