Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming

Skadii

Not guilty!

Have you ever written a letter to someone and been too afraid to give it to them?

Anesa

No, not guilty

Ever been someone's "Secret Admirer"?

Skadii

Anesa

Not guilty, (or none that I truly knew of)

Have you ever phoned in a song dedication for your SO on the radio?

Styx26

Not Guilty, but I want to...

Ever have a song dedicated to you?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Anesa

Yes, guilty.   :-)

Do you find band members/musicians sexy?

Itsa Me Dino

Quilty - NIKKI SIXX!! <3

ever found a teacher sexy?
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tricia

Not guilty!

Ever found a cousin sexy?

Skadii

Guilty!

Ever kiss a cousin?

blackdeathskulls

GUILTY... but he was distantly related

have you ever had sex with a cousin?

Anesa

Not guilty

Have you ever borrowed someone elses clothes (after raiding their closet) and worn them without them knowing it?

Tricia

Not guilty, they knew.

Have you ever bought some clothes for yourself that a friend really wanted before she had the chance to buy them?

Anesa

Not guilty

Do you have clothes in your closet that still have the tags on them and you've never worn?

Autumn52

yeap

do you have shoes that still have tags on them?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sybl

Not Guilty.

Do you like the taste of castor oil?

Anesa

Ick, Sybl!  I will say not guilty, even though I've never tasted it for myself.  I just know how much my parents griped about how aweful it was!

Do you remember the childhood medicines Creomulsion (sp) For Children and Fletcher's Castoria? (sp)

Sybl

Not Guilty.

Do you remember that liquid vitamin that tasted so good, you wish they still made it? (I forgot the name)

Anesa

Not guilty

Do you sometimes go through the Express Lane when you KNOW you have too many items?

Autumn52

Not Guilty, No I am OCD about that. I count each item, and yes if you buy 2 of the same thing it is still 2 items. *giggles*

Do you ever pick something up thinking you are going to buy it and then several aisle away you decide to not buy it, do you just put it down anywhere?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anesa

*Giggles*  Guiltyyyyyy.  And it drives my husband nuts!  If he see's me doing it, HE'LL go and take it back to where I got it.  LOL!  I tell him, "that's why they hire clerks to work here...to return things to their rightful place!".  ;P

Have you ever snuck something into a strangers grocery basket and walked away without getting caught?

Miyu

Guilty (hehehe)

Ever had bought something to have that thing drop down outside the grocery store or wherever and brake?

Skadii

Yes...and it sucked!

Have you ever taken something that didn't belong to you?

Anesa

*Hangs head* Yes...guilty.

Ever felt so guilty about taking something that you ended up returning it?

Sybl

Not guilty...yet. :)

Ever gone snipe hunting?