(Closed) Shadow seeking Flames [Dominant Male seeking Strong willed Submissives]

Started by Shadowsire, July 16, 2013, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsire

Greetings and Salutations.   Thank you for reading my Games wanted thread and I hope you find something to your liking.  First off I am a Male Dominant seeking strong willed submissives for forum games only.  I am in a committed relationship with my soul mate.  My ons and offs are linked down in my banner.  Now on to the fun part the Ideas.

The Other Man You were happily married and enjoying your new life until your husband brought me home.   Be it his best friend, Co-worker, or perhaps his Boss you find him alluring and he seems to think the same of you.  Will you be able to resist him when he turns on the charm and tries to get you forget about your marriage.

Paying DebtsYour Father was always a good man even if he did the wrong things.   But that changed when he died a few nights ago.   Now his latest employer has shown up speaking of a dept that must be paid and he expects you to pay it.

Hunting MonstersThis Idea starts off on two different paths one being like "Supernatural" and can even include the Winchesters or it can go off of the Monster hunter games and your character would be the apprentice/ Bait.

Claiming the PrizeThis is a very open Idea that can include a captured princess to a trophy slave.  But the basic Idea is that my character will either have to take you or win you or your freedom and in the process claim you as well.

Now these are basic outlines and can be turned a thousand different ways.   Please contact me by pm if you wish to further speak on any of these.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706