Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: Kessaria on October 29, 2015, 02:00:44 PM
Important Note: This character is a trap not a female.

Name: Angelika Daniels
Appearance:
NSFW

Slim, mildly athletic, blonde hair down to the base of her neck, bright grey eyes and just curvy enough to be convincing.
Year abducted:2015
Personality: Quiet, curious, intelligent, prone to daydreaming or wandering off exploring.
Current Clothing: Denim shorts, sandals, white blouse
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).
Oviposition: Yes.
Pregnancy: Not applicable.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Sorry for missing this before.  Approved.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SilentFox

DazzlingCockroach

A short man in a lab coat opens a file and starts reading some informations, while filling you in on the creature

Name: Filed as "Number 8008: Saylar"
Appearance: Irrelevant. Or blobesque.
Biology: Saylar is a mass. A mass of smaller masses. Composed mainly of muscle tissue, these ameobae-like components have the ability to replicate themselves. In normal condition, this doesn't change anything, as it barely offsets the loss of elements due to the slime's normal activity, like movement. It also sometimes consume parts of itself to produce energy. So the more tired it is, the smaller it gets.
However, in the right conditions, Saylar will stop moving and start replicating at a higher rate, efficiently increasing his mass.

Though lacking a proper brain, each and every cell-like component of this blob has a basic instinct, and a hive-mind ability. They transmit basic information through electrical discharges, in a way similar to a nervous system. If Saylar weighs more than about ten kilos, it has a basic, animalistic intelligence. Once over thirty kilos, it can reflect like an average human being. It is theorized that sufficient mass would make it more efficient than a computer. That would, however, require a lot more replicating than the scientists dared test in labs. Because of its internal communication system, the curve of intelligence/mass is logarithmic.
The "right conditions" are still unlisted, but it involves warmth, humidity and a calorie source. It is theorized that its instinct to instigate parts of itself inside living beings is related to that.

When it's not reproducing itself, its ameobae-like components can reproduce analyzed fluids. If the liquid has been contained inside the mass for long enough, the cells are able to produce it, at the cost of a good amount of calorie. Some of the cells act as "fluid memory", storing the substance's composition for future use. Theoretically, Saylar could reproduce any human bodily fluid, but its memory is nearly blank at the moment.

Seemingly, this blob doesn't possess eyes, ears, or other sensory abilities. It does, however, have an incredible sense of touch. It navigates by sensing vibrations, mostly sound. This explains why it makes a little sploshing noise when moving, because there is no other reason for it to intentionally make any sound. However, its basics instincts seem to be to cover noise sources. It has been observed when it lunged toward an observer's mouth to get her to stop speaking. To this day, we are not sure part of Saylar is not still in her bowels.

Behavior: The most basic instinct of this beast is to reproduce itself. While a climate-controlled terrarium has done the trick, it seems to prefer live hosts. Let me explain.
As I said, this creature can replicate its core self -AKA the first ameobae-like particle- in the right conditions. It seeks warmth, humidity, and a calorie source. The human body seems to be the perfect place to get all this. However, and call it a conservation instinct, it will never deposit more than a fraction of its mass in the same being, in case the... Ah... "incubator" gets compromised.

Once inside a host, it starts replicating itself, absorbing and dissolving its surrounding to produce energy. Its sense of touch allows it to feel around itself to differentiate body parts from unnecessary items, like food. As an experiment, we placed it in a container made of synthetic skin, and it seemed to absorb most of it, to a certain point. It never "ate" a hole in the bag, and it kept it thick enough to hold it mass. Also, after a few hours, we noticed some drooping on the skin bag. Once emptied and analyzed, we came to the conclusion that Saylar can naturally produce an enzyme that will adapt to the organic tissues and meld into it to give it more elasticity.

Once it deems the host "full", the newly produced slime will wriggle out of the body to find the main host, completing the objective to making itself bigger. It is very likely to leave some behind to keep the repdocuing process going.

Once a host has been "secured", the slime might want to keep it in one place, and keep it alive. It will attempt to feed its host with one of the fluids it has analyzed.

There's a footnote saying that its internal communication system makes it particularly sensible to electricity-based stunners, like a clasic taser.

Oviposition: Yes. Sort of.
Pregnancy: Yes. Sort of.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes. Once said cum is analyzed. Though it will be in a feeding attempt.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes, once the aphrodisiac is reproduced. Can be mixed with the aforementionned cum.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Snake

Name: Syra
Appearance: Here
Year abducted: 2018
Personality: Playfully abrasive, sociopathic tendencies, Kleptomanic; treacherous, prideful. Sexually speaking; Syra is loud and sometimes angry about it; she likes being on top and the one in control.
Current Clothing: Long black leather pants, sleeveless navy shirt, leather fingerless gloves, ninja-mask; knee-length black boots.

Oviposition: Yes, though probably not too willingly
Pregnancy: No
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, purely to humiliate her.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Immune

History: Syra is a thief, simply put; she was raised by and in a  powerful Yakuza family and reflects it; she grew up learning thievery from a young age; from cutting purses to muggings.  While she doesn't like to kill; she has no real problems with doing so, she justs finds it in poor taste; enjoying seeing victims displeasure or whatnot from having their treasures stolen means more to her. She was a master thief by the age of 10 and competent assassin by the time she was 18.

She was abducted while trying to flee from authorities.

Note; Syra is not actually a human; but an alien/human Hybrid that has a default form of a human female.  her alien dna gives her the ability to shift herself from a futa female (basically producing tentacle cocks) or a normal human-female pussy.  Though she isn't aware of her status really; having "grown up and matured" as a human.

DazzlingCockroach

May I wonder how she's immune to pheromones ? Is it a cerebral thing, or would it just not be fitting to her character to fall for it ? ^^

Snake

She has a gene that makes her "nose blind" to pheremones; which is why she's more physical "in the sack" and tends to resist probably than she should but like most thieves, she's not overly strong in a physical sense. Able to handle fighting with human guys her own age/size probably but definately not alien tentacles that want to ravish her.

for all her faults; she is very attractive physically :3

AndyZ

Just means that the character doesn't want to be affected by them.  I'd be equally okay with someone who couldn't get pregnant or the like.  Natural mutations and all that.

Quote from: Snake on March 23, 2016, 01:35:53 PM
Name: Syra
Appearance: Here
Year abducted: 2018
Personality: Playfully abrasive, sociopathic tendencies, Kleptomanic; treacherous, prideful. Sexually speaking; Syra is loud and sometimes angry about it; she likes being on top and the one in control.
Current Clothing: Long black leather pants, sleeveless navy shirt, leather fingerless gloves, ninja-mask; knee-length black boots.

Oviposition: Yes, though probably not too willingly
Pregnancy: No
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, purely to humiliate her.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Immune

History: Syra is a thief, simply put; she was raised by and in a  powerful Yakuza family and reflects it; she grew up learning thievery from a young age; from cutting purses to muggings.  While she doesn't like to kill; she has no real problems with doing so, she justs finds it in poor taste; enjoying seeing victims displeasure or whatnot from having their treasures stolen means more to her. She was a master thief by the age of 10 and competent assassin by the time she was 18.

She was abducted while trying to flee from authorities.

Approved.

Snake

And post the profile ino the Epilson char sheet forum? and start int eh girls' dorm?

though personally I'd love to justu jump right into her getting molested by a smaller tentacle beastie.  XD until one of the PC ones shows up

DazzlingCockroach

Not wanting a character to be affected by something is alright, but saying they're downright immune gives them a kinda "I don't wanna, so you can't" vibe. But no worry, it's just a matter of formulation, it's a personal choice I will respect and honor. ^^

SilentFox

Just for clarification, what does one do once approved? It's been a while since I nudged this so I may have forgotten. :P

AndyZ

In my experience, it helps because the monsters who would normally do so don't have to act any differently.

When I originally designed this game, I expected people to make custom tentacle monsters based on any situation, but not approving monsters meant that we had quite a few people making non-tentacle monsters.  Complaints arose.

Quote from: Kessaria on March 23, 2016, 02:23:15 PM
Just for clarification, what does one do once approved? It's been a while since I nudged this so I may have forgotten. :P

Post waking up on one of the beds in the Girls' Dormitory.  You're free to RP with folks until one of the monsters comes for you.

Snake

I'd suggest posting your char profile int he appropriate char sheet thread then find a partner to get started with.

@AndyZ: Or we can play out a simple scene with a small npc beast if we want correct?

AndyZ

If you like.  I tend to leave this pretty freeform so that people can enjoy as they like.

SilentFox

I only ask as my character is a trap not a female. So figured I'd make sure, lest I post in the wrong section or such-like, apologies if all the questions are a bit much (should probably have put them all in one post >.< )

AndyZ

I haven't made a special ship for traps.  Would you like one?

Snake

Don't worry, My new char Syra is a hermaphrodite that can change genitalia sets at will XD

AndyZ

Quote from: Snake on March 23, 2016, 02:33:55 PM
Don't worry, My new char Syra is a hermaphrodite that can change genitalia sets at will XD

Um, wait, I don't see that on your sheet.

Non-monsters should be ordinary humans.

Snake

My bad. that's how I always played her and it slipped my mind, my apologies. If I want to keep that what should I do?

I don't mind he rbeing a full female though.

AndyZ

That'd be more a monster thing, I think.  You could have a hybrid that's effectively a monster but has human DNA.  Then you could even slip into the Girls' Dorms and pretend to be one of them, but you wouldn't be trapped there the way the humans are.

Snake

THAT would be fun to do.

I just have to change the profile to reflect that?

AndyZ

SilentFox

Quote from: AndyZ on March 23, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
I haven't made a special ship for traps.  Would you like one?

If you think one is warranted then by all means, I just figured I'd ask so I don't screw things up. :)

AndyZ

Not unless anyone prefers it.

I'm not personally attracted to the male form, but I'm not going to stop others if that's what they want.

Oh, and Snake, your character should be able to form tentacles in some way if they're a monster, for obvious reasons.

Snake

I added a note saying she "grew up human" but her ability to shift between a dick or pussy is the trait, normally has a female vagina but can shapeshift that area to sprout tentacle cocks.

That work for you? So she can be a victim but also a "monster"