The Bachelor Party (looking for F)

Started by DrKen, February 27, 2009, 10:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrKen

The scene:  I'm a bachelor who gets married in a week.  So, all my friends have taken me to a strip club for my bachelor party.  The other people in the rp are NPCs that can be played by either one of us, but they're just to set the scene and for story purposes, nothing long term.  (unless you want to, who am I to stop you from having fun, right?)

Anyways, the stripper I'm looking for will be one of a few who approach me and through the story I end up with you.  We hang out for a bit with my friends, talk, etc. and then finally end up going back into a private room for some dances.

During this time, you dance, we talk and end up getting real friendly.  Though you will be playing someone who is a pro, you find yourself attracted to me (which is not normal, usually any interest is just to make some money).  In the end, you want to see me again.  In fact, you want to introduce me to your friends at this after hours sex club.  It gets pretty freeform after this, and the options of how this goes will be up to us.

The Characters:  Me, I'm just a guy who's about to get married.  You'll learn more about me through gameplay.  Most importantly, I'm a guy who has always been loyal to his fiance.  I will not easily cheat with anyone.  So, game development will be overcoming that, because of course that's where this leads to.  But, I'm a moralled man who loves his future wife and that will be an obstacle hard to overcome.

You, the stripper, can build whatever kind of past you wish.  A hard life, lots of sex and drugs, anything you want to flesh out your character as you see her.  She's not as moralled as I am, but she's got some good in her.  However, she just latches onto me and doesn't care about my bride-to-be. 

I know a lot of this sound preplanned, but I really do enjoy a lot of freeform in my rps, so if something needs to be tweaked here, no big deal.  This is just to give you an idea of the rp I'm wanting to play out.

Let me know if you're interested, and we'll flesh out the details in PM.  :) 
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

sparklingangel

Hey there..I am not apprved yet, but I am interested.

sparklingangel

Now that I am approved I would love to chat about this scene with you