4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumRose

next time You promise?
Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

MrBubbles

Ah right... That promise...  ???

AutumRose

And rewinds video camera
Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

MrBubbles

Yay, another home movie!

AutumRose

or a blackmail tape

SSJ4Gojeta

AutumRose

threesome foursome more some ?

Insanityenviesme

be still beating heart
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

AutumRose

Insanityenviesme

Shush, its sleeping now
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

AutumRose

Insanityenviesme

you're making him blush
Moments of Sanity

AutumRose

loosing my touch then

SSJ4Gojeta

Well that just happened...

AutumRose

we`ll try again later

AmberStarfire

Time for more teasing?

AutumRose

AmberStarfire

Annisthyrienne

AutumRose

Annisthyrienne

AutumRose

Annisthyrienne

AutumRose

Annisthyrienne