The Pack: Post Apocalyptic Raiders

Started by Urbanzorro, May 22, 2010, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanai

My character will be loose at first, and capturing him will probably involve a firefight. :) Give you all a chance to use those weapons. Perhaps he will try and rescue some captives, and get captured. Who knows.
About the communal property, perhaps they can be as such, but perhaps some raiders can also have favourites and even fight/argue over who gets to use who as well.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

"Me, me! Use me!"

*bounces around not wanting to be the last in the line-up called for the teams*

Pumpkin Seeds

Don't think there will be a shortage of anyone being used.

Haibane

*wants to be one a pair of girl captives forced to play with the other as entertainment for the gang in the evenings*

And I'm not talking Swingball, neither.

Pumpkin Seeds

Crovonovin

Thirding (Fourthing?  Fifthing?  I've lost count!) the idea of captives being communal property.  As Sanai mentioned, it would also prove interesting if certain Raiders get attached to certain captives and get angered when they're used by someone else.  Dramatic tension!  Hell, the captives may even try to use that to their advantage...

Haibane

Mm, yes. In fact unless it generates a group scene where one player is slower posting and delays the game I can't see any disadvantages, the communal idea brings up all kinds of sub-plot potential.

Also, Shihong, adore your current avatar! Have you a bigger version, or one that shows more of the frame?

Crovonovin

Haibane

She's yummy. Thanks. Those tones of red and blue go together perfectly.

Sanai

Shihong, can you give me a few hours alone with her (your avi)?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Crovonovin

I'm afraid she's all mine!  You'll have to find your own buxom bikini-clad gal for the summer!

Urbanzorro

Alright so given strong public opinion the captives will be communal property, Also I'll probably be starting this up some time today. I have a few things to take care of so it might not be till later in the afternoon though. If there are any questions or suggestions feel free to ask away.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Just a few brief questions come to mind.  Firstly, how long has this band of Raiders been working together?  Secondly, are there any specific rival groups that we should be aware of from the get go?  Not just fellow Raiders, but any surviving government organizations and the like.

Mercurial

Anyone interested in having a male captive in the communal pool as well? We do after all have lady raiders.

Crovonovin

There's actually one male captive already (though he'll be putting up a bit of a fight), so I imagine you're more than welcome!

Mercurial

I'll rig something up later when I get home.

I imagine mine will be somewhat less...apt to put up a fight.

Urbanzorro

The group has been together for about half a year. As far as specific rivals :D I've gotta have some secrets. Though there aren't any that we need to know about yet.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

Alright, that's all I wanted to know for the time being!  Just wanted to see if we should all be acting familiarly or not.

Though, Miria tends to be a bit..."familiar" with just about anyone.

Haibane

That'll make 2 female and 2 male captives which is a nice all round balanced orgy.

*wonders if the Raiders will make the two guys have sex... mmm...*

Sanai

You can try, but you will not be successful Haibane. I am sorry, but the immediate response to that will be my character making an escape attempt to avoid such a thing.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Haibane

Hehhe... goes to look for handcuffs...

But, no, no big questions from me Urban. I'm cool so far. Just one small one. Will it be summer? Nice and hot and sorta naked slave weather maybe? :P

Crovonovin

What would a post apocalyptic story be without wide stretches of sun-scorched earth and plenty of bare, tanned flesh slick with sweat?   ;D

Dragonfly7022003

If you need another Captive.

Name: Serenity
Status(Captive or Raider): Captive
Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality: BI

Bio: Serenity was found buried under some rubble, nobody knows how long she was down there or why she was down there. All they could hear was her crying, finding her and pulling her out she cried and tied to climb back in the hole, yelling bad things were going to happen if they took her. Of coarse most beautiful young women the raiders try and keep for them selves try and get away will say anything to be let free.

Then out of know where she got out of one of the raiders arms and went back in to the hole, right as the last of this building fell on there heads. There were 10 raiders who found her, only five survived, then two more were taken by a wolf two weeks later, the thing about the wolf was she warned them it would happen. They named her Serenity and learned she was a seer, she would at times go in to fits and have glimpses of the future.

She was very week willed and easily was taken by the raiders, and traded by them, she had many mean masters, and most locked her up and beat her tell she quit crying. She almost never speaks, even when she knows something bad is going to happen, after a old lady of a raider tried to cut her tong out, for saying one of her visions out loud, warning her that her son would die.

She was found by this particular group of raiders after she was half dead walking barefooted through the desert.

Player's Limits: scat, Gore, Vomit Death.
(if this one is something you dont want in your game let me know I can make another)