Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axii

Miss Arha

Fed up with work. Need bath.  :'(

Maev

Breaking down sexual barriers on story, one character at a time.

Interests

Ray Banner

Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Mistress Maro

Sex on the brain, overactive imagination.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

sesshomaruartist

Blitzy

RISK can make enemies of friends.

My motherhood shows on my flesh.

One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Mistress Maro

Studies exercising my ever expanding mind.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Talia

You know, not half bad really......
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Axii

I'm Slipping, Falling, Can't Get Up

Black Orchid

Eccentric artist who dreams while awake
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Miss Arha

Teacher, with lack of ideas tonight.

Talia

Hoping, waiting, and wanting good news.....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

rpsaturnal

Youth - unbeatable; almost fifty - oh crap.

Le RandomBloke

Bathing in dreams, will never leave.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Elerrina

Trapped between the light and darkness
We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ons and Offs

A's and A's Updated!!! July 02 2010

Red Tressed Imp

Imp became absolutely addicted to Elliquiy.
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Vampire Mistress Isis

Tainted chocolate in an hourglass shape.

Captain Maltese

Wandering around in a circle repeatedly.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Spell

Dark cloud pouring rain of sadness
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Paradox

IT'S TIME FOR ASS-SLAPPING EXCITEMENT!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ria

No longer teenager.. still got angst.

Gosco

Everything done alone with no help.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Lady Chevalier

Spelling; you'd think Latin would help.
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil