Caravan to Jekib : Looking for characters

Started by mia h, March 28, 2013, 10:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mia h

It'd be a very small caravan if it was just the written characters, and I wouldn't like their odds of surviving more than a couple of days. The caravan will need filling out with various minor characters\npc's etc. but I was waiting to see who we had before filling in the spaces.

So your healer doesn't have to be male, but if anyone wants a little sexytime in the back of a wagon then they might need someone else to borrow one of the npc's to make that work.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

AutumnRain

That makes sense, thanks.

I don't think my idea for a healer works as a female. The general idea is someone who is brilliant but also a bit mad. He's explored all over the compass and has an intimate knowledge of how the body works and how various herbs/roots/etc interact with it, and obsessively tinkers with that knowledge, with a variety of medicines and poisons and narcotics resulting from the experiments.

I had considered the idea of a female fighter disguised as one of the women (to increase safety while decreasing the appearance of too many guards) or one of the handmaidens, but I thought the apothecary was a more interesting challenge.

mia h

I think someone already has the ass kicking handmaiden market cornered  ;D

Marie Reynolds

So I would like to bring a female Court advisor that is from a family who has quite a past of shady dealings but despite the rumors of there underhanded ways have been unwaveringly loyal and seem to have eyes and ears that no one would expect them to.

mia h