The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" well they have not given you the all clear yet back to bed "

Lady Jenn

"Are you trying to be my nurse?" he asked semi-jokingly as he lay back down. "If you're not careful you'll put the staff out of a job."

Lawshenk

" there are rules you are require to adhere to"

Lady Jenn

"Which rules do you mean?" he asked. "Because I can think of lots of rules, but not many of them are relevant to this situation."

Lawshenk

" medical ones you can't leave until they allow you to"

Lady Jenn

"Are you that much of a stickler for the rules?" he said, laughing, before feeling a pain in his head. "Y'know what, you might actually have a point."

Lawshenk

" I am afraid so " she smiled " I have rules to follow"

Lady Jenn

"Just medical rules?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or are there other rules I should be aware of if I'm going to know you?"

Lawshenk

" I would say most rules " she looked at him " though I fly I have liscense at least not on Earth"

Lady Jenn

"So you break the rules when it suits you?" he asked, stifling a laugh.

Lawshenk

" they are planet rules I am above that "

Lady Jenn

"Which means what exactly?" he asked. "You're giving me more questions than answers right now."

Lawshenk

" I thought it quite self explanatory" she looked around " the rules I abide by are from a higher source than Earth one such rule is that " she searched in her mind for the right word " non-hositles like your self can not be harmed". She smiled as the nurse walked past, " there for young male human we are require to wait until the medical cheif clears you"

Lady Jenn

"Is this what you act like normally?" he asked. "Because right now you're not so much answering my questions as giving me about 20 more questions I need answered."

Lawshenk

" young male human" she looked at him, " I aplogise if I am confusing you, the human that I am inhaniting, is currently fighting my taking hold once that process is complete I shall be more human, if that means I will answer any better, I am not sure."

Lady Jenn

"O...kay,"he said, feeling more confused than before. "I'm not surprised he's fighting if you didn't give him much of a say in the matter, I would have a problem with that."

Lawshenk

" hum " she looked at him " my host is a male that has not happened in a long time it explains the issues " she looked away for a moment " I feel for him"

Lady Jenn

"I..." he suddenly stopped, doubling over. "I don't suppose you can grab a bucket for me can you?"

Lawshenk

A nurse entered with a disposable bed pan " young male human I believe you need to use that"

Lady Jenn

He grabbed it, but breathed a sigh of relief when it turned into a false alarm. "Okay, can you check they aren't ready to let me go?" he asked. "I'm gonna go mad in here."

Lawshenk

The nurse walked of the heroine looked at him " you know my host?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't know what it's like where you live," he replied, laughing, "but I don't tend to go camping with complete strangers so...yeah, I do know him."

Lawshenk

" please inform me about him" the nusre returns with the paper work to release him

Lady Jenn

"What do you want to know?" he asked, looking at her suspiciously. "I'm not going to give you a load of irrelevant information."

Lawshenk

" his name might help I mean I have to talk to him but I can explain that outside better "