The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" Ok " she wondered for a moment " what is east?'

Lady Jenn

"Just follow this road," he replied. "Like I said, you'll spot the house easily enough when we get there."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"We met at school," he replied. "Longer ago than I think either of us would want to admit considering we like to still imagine we're kids."

Lawshenk

" I sensed that'  she smiled and started to land " I like the sensation of feeling young"

Lady Jenn

"Power Rangers was new when we first met," he said, before groaning. "I really hope you aren't aware how long ago THAT was."

Lawshenk

" what are you these power rangers" she land near his front door

Lady Jenn

"They're..." he paused, thinking carefully. "I don't think I'd ever have enough time to explain them properly, you really had to be there at the start to understand them."

Lawshenk

" ok well if your safe I will return"

Lady Jenn

"What do you mean return?" he asked. "Are you just vanishing again after everything that's just happened?"

Lawshenk

" if you are safe and I am not required I thought you'd rather have my host here"

Lady Jenn

"Oh," he said, puzzled. "And what exactly am I supposed to be saying to him if you're leaving again?"

Lawshenk

" I do not know but I have not been his friend for years"

Lady Jenn

"Is there anything I CAN'T say then?" he asked, trying not to sound too frustrated.

Lawshenk

" no you tell what you need to even mention all this just don't relate it back to him " she smiled and took off

Momnments later his phone rang a tired sounding Tom answered " hello "

Lady Jenn

Hey," he said as he walked up to his own front door and unlocked it. "Is everything okay Tom?"

Lawshenk

" eh yeah, are you still in hospital?"

Lady Jenn

"No," he replied. "I got out about 20 minutes or so ago, I'm just literally entering my house as we speak."

Lawshenk

" im in the tent, can I come round so u can drop yours off?"

Lady Jenn

"Sure," he replied. "Are you sure you can get here okay? It's not like we drove to the camping site."

Lawshenk

" well you can if you'd like pick me up but it felt wrong to just ask"

Lady Jenn

"I'm still feeling a bit funny from the hospital," he replied. "I'm not sure me driving would be a great idea. I could call you a taxi though."

Lawshenk

" na the walk will do me good beside might see you winged girl friend"

Lady Jenn

"I wouldn't hold your breath," he said. "Last I saw of her she was going back home, which isn't anywhere nearby."

Lawshenk

" did you get her photo or a name, or is she just stuck in your head still?"