Havok: A Harry Potter World Game (Accepting players)

Started by fireflights, December 05, 2016, 09:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

The year is 2018 and Voldemort has long since been in ashes. The wizarding world has finally picked up the pieces and returned to a sense of normality. But many have since been lulled into a sense of false securement, where they feel nothing can go wrong. That is until attacks begin again. Many think it is the work of old death eaters looking to keep the memory of their lord alive, others speculate this is a new evil come to destroy them all, one who is believed to be far more dangerous the Voldemort had ever been. All they know is he goes by one name....Havok. And he is far more ruthless then any who have come before him. Many call upon Harry Potter to once again step forward, to defeat him until the sorting hat comes up with it's prophecy.....something no one before has ever heard it do though it has given omens in the past.

It said:

This warning you all must heed
for I do not say this easily
He will rise, just wait and see
we must unite or seek defeat
this new terror is just beginning
and when it is done, your head will be spinning

It's us or him, you must decide
do we save our world or do we die?
This menace is more than we have ever known
and he seeks to take the worldly throne
to defeat him the four must unite
or they must choose not to see the light

They all are bound together
by a bound that one cannot sever
you must find these four at all cost
you must find them or all is lost
one from each house is destined to be
the four defenders of all you see

Under these four all will follow
so you must find them, please don't dawdle
the common thing that they all share
Birth time, date and year, unusual by compare
we must unite and not one by one
to fight the ultimate fight and save the sun

A war is coming that we cannot stop
but we need to fight and not give up
it's time for you all to see
for now and all eternity

just how much we all need to be
united as a family

Now the race is on, to find those who were named, be they past students, present students or future.....everything is riding on finding out just who they are before it is too late and the world descends into the chaos that is....

HAVOK

Okay, so more information on the game:

I will be playing Havok as he is my brain child. Only I know his true identity and only I will be revealing that at the end of the game. However, there will be four chosen, one from each house. Yes, this will be in school, senior year for the students who will be chosen. I will be putting all potential chosen through five tasks that will be graded upon four criteria I'm looking for, no I will not tell you what that criteria is. The top of the group, from each house will become the chosen, I will notify you all at the end of the last task and those four, they would then be told through PM their birth date, time and year which is what is so unique about these four, that's why no one who would want to be a chosen could give their birthday, time and year in their character information. I would of course put up a bio for this if we choose to do this.  So everyone should be 17, no one should be past that age IF they wish to be a chosen. However, you can be 18 and still be in the game, still do many things including fight alongside the others or even be an adult and be a teacher. The possibilities would be endless to tell this story fully, because it's not just the four that have to unite, but they have to unite everyone else to defeat Havok, so they have to be willing to go to the farthest reaches to get everyone together to stop Havok and his Harbingers in the end. By the way, Havok's followers are up for being played as well, they are called Harbingers and can be anyone from anywhere, they can be a ministry official, they could work at Hogwarts. Again, possibilities are endless.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Cool and just so people are aware, I do not mind characters from the LGBTQ community, you are absolutely welcome in here as well. I just wanted people to be aware of that. Anyway, I am hoping this will garner enough players to be able to move it into game form, I really plan to make this fun for everyone! And yes, at some point some characters may die, but you are not limited to one character, I actually all people to play two or three characters in my games depending on what they can handle. So just to let you all know this. :D

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

I'm Interested!  Got an idea for my character already :p

Wicked Emi

May be interested.....if so I will be playing Slytherin and female. Character sheet?

fireflights

I have not moved to adding a character sheet yet because I was seeking interest and now that I know there is, I shall make one as soon as I wake

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (this allows for all even those in the LGBTQ community)
[b]Kinks:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Wand:[/b]
[b]Patronus:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b] (Only if an adult, be it a ministry worker, teacher, so on)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Can be an image, if you wish to faceclaim, please let me know.)
[b]History:[/b] (I would prefer a couple of paragraphs here to let us know exactly who your character is.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM information: Please PM this rather than adding it to you bio. Whom do you support, Havok or the Chosen (aka good)

Example of Bio:

Name: Havok

Height: about 6' maybe a little taller, most have not been able to get an exact height read on him.

Weight: Some would say 150lbs, some say 180 it's more about perception at that point I suppose

Eye Color: Again unknown

Hair Color: Unknown

Sexual Orientation: Prefers the ladies

Kinks: GM's off and on's including NC but not required to do so in game

House: This doesn't matter because I'm not a student

Wand: Black Walnut Dragon Heart String 12 inches unyielding

Patronus: Unknown

Job: Wouldn't you like to know?

Personality: Havok can actually be a charismatic person when you meet him as long as you're not, you know just trying to kill him. He's not as bad as many try to think he is. Sure, he wants to take over the world, but for the better of all, he cares about muggles and wizards alike and wishes them all to be able to be free from the confines that the world places on them.

Appearance: No one knows his true appearance, unless they have had the blessing of becoming one of Harbingers, and even then only to Harbingers he likes. So don't always think you will know what he looks like in the end, most of the time, he's in his mask and cape that keep him and his appearance from the world hidden.

History: Little is known about who Havok is, where he came from or why he is doing what he's doing. Other than the information he allows to spill out about himself. He claims he wants to unite the world, muggles and wizards alike, so that the wizards no longer have to hide from the rest of the world, or that the muggles no longer have to fear the magical community for lack of understanding. This is why it's quite easy for him to garner people to his side, he is giving them what many of them want. Freedom, freedom to be themselves, freedom to not have to hide everything and worry about what they do around those in the muggle community.

Second Bio example.

Name: Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin

Height: 6'1

Weight: 175lbs

Hair Color: Brown usually but can change to his own liking

Eye color: He settles on blue generally though he's able to morph

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Kinks: Biting (giving and recieving), light bondage and pretty much many other things in the GM's on's/off's

House: When he was a student, he was in Hufflepuff.

Wand: Mahogany 12 inch phoenix feather bendy

Patronus: Jack Rabbit, Wolf (like his mother)

Job: Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts

Appearance: It's hard to pinpoint sometimes just how Edward Remus *Teddy* Lupin looks, he can tend to change features at will. Though as a professor, he tends to use a more....clean cut look and keeps his hair brown in color, sometimes sandy, his eyes blue and while he's somewhat muscular, he's not overly. He's a handsome man, looking like a perfect mixture of his mother and father. 

Personality: Teddy is a charmer, he's always been one who could make you smile or chuckle. He has a way of getting just what he wants without truly hurting someone and will always be there for you if he considers you a friend.

Biography: Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin was born just before the battle of Hogwarts, in fact he was barely a year old when it began. His parents were both killed in the battle and he was raised by his grandmother. He'd always gotten good grades and while he'd dated Victoire Weasley for a while, they'd ended their relationship just before he became the youngest transfiguration professor, taking over for Minerva McGonagall once she became the head mistress of the school.

He is not big with the ladies, though he has dated a few here and there, since leaving Victoire. He has been happy to date occasionally, but with working at the school and his busy lifestyle when not at the school, dating seems something that slips from his hands many times. Not that he minds, mind you, but he's got to keep the Lupin family name running somehow right?

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

I'm down, can never resist a Harry potter anything
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

fireflights

Sweet just make a bio for me and submit it then we will go from there I have already made the IC and ooc and will post the links for people once bio's are made

Livin in MD now.

Jag

fireflights

Here is fine, but you can do either. I just figure here so others can read about the character too

Livin in MD now.

Alysanthia

This seems super awesome, I'd love to throw a character into the mix.

Jag

Name: Silas Rosier-Noc
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180lbs
Eye color: Hazelnut Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: Silas is very hands on. He likes touching. Whether it is holding hands, hugging, tickling, or petting. Silas likes to touch. He secretly keeps a large feather for sensory play (not tickling fetish, but more a sensory fetish).
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Dogwood, Phoenix Feather Core, 10'', Surprisingly Flexible.
Patronus: Sparrow Hawk
Job: (Only if an adult, be it a ministry worker, teacher, so on)
Personality: Silas is quite a bit different from his family. He is aloof and likes a good joke. He doesn't enjoy flaunting what remains of his family wealth and he is not ashamed to confess who his Grandfather and Great Grandfather were. He knows he comes from Death Eaters, but he knows that he is not like that. Sometimes, he has a habit of being overly kind and positive in order to make up for his family history. It doesn't embarrass him, but he does feel a small bit of guilt. He would rather smile and relax than to do anything 'responsible'.

Silas is a terrible flirt, but he has never attempted a committed relationship. The idea of marriage and children actually terrifies him. He is no stranger to a slap in the face after a bad breakup.

Despite his relationship issues, Silas is extremely loyal to those he considers good friends.
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Kevin Allen
History:

Silas is the Great Grandson of Death Eater, Evan Rosier Sr, and Grandson of Death Eater, Evan Rosier Jr. His Grandfather was killed by Auror Mad-Eye Moody shortly after the birth of his father. His father was raised by his mother, a girl named Lavender Noc. She had been forced into the marriage and expressed no grief over the loss of her husband. She took her child and left the country. The Rosier estate was left to collect dust till Lavender and her son, Dmitri, came back when news of her mother being ill reached them. Dmitri insisted that they stay, but he was home schooled rather than attending Hogwarts.

Dmitri was snatched back from his mother by the remaining of the Rosier family. While Lavender had access to him, it was extremely limited. They felt that she had done a poor job of preparing him for the return of the Dark Lord. Unlike the Malfoy's who went on with life after Voldemort's first fall, they were always loyal and always knew the man would return. They continued on their Death Eater rituals and the like. Inducting Dmitri into it all as well. He took to it with ease.

When the Dark Lord did return, it was highly disappointing to the Rosier family that Dmitri was never marked as a Death Eater. He was never deemed important enough. They were furious when Draco Malfoy was allowed the mark and not Dmitri. Still, ever loyal, they never complained about it. While he partook in the Battle at Hogwarts, he had been knocked unconscious early on and woke in St. Mungos. Depression took over Dmitri and his mother managed to take back her child and care for him as he recovered. The spell that had hit him left him in a half dazed state much of the time.

At some point, Dmitri met and had a short affair with a witch. Lavender didn't approve of the relationship and felt that the witch had taken advantage of her son for his money. When she turned up pregnant, Lavender used the Rosier estate to pay her off. The witch took the money after giving birth and left the baby, named Silas, with it's father and grandmother. To keep Silas from seeking out his birth mother, Lavender never hid the fact that she took the money over keeping her child. Much of his life he was raised by his Grandmother Lavender.

Silas proved to be a handful as a child. He was extremely energetic and outgoing. He would wake up talking and fall asleep talking most days. He was a far cry from other members of the Rosier family. Lavender commented that it must be bad traits from his mother's family. He made friends easily and refused to let the dreary state of his home life get to him.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Wicked Emi

Name: Gemma Rowle
Appearance: Gemma stands at only 5'2'', even though she is short, she has long legs and a somewhat long upper-body. She has a 34 C cup with birthing hips and a small bubble butt. She has very long, thin, and straight snow blonde hair, smaller face, almond blue eyes, and a smaller nose with plump lips.
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Snow blonde

Sexual Orientation: (this allows for all even those in the LGBTQ community)
Kinks: Fighting for dominance, light bondage, light biting, spanking, oral, light hair pulling, blindfold, exhibitionist (not the flash type, but likes to be watched while having sex or masturbating), teasing, and receiving rim job.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Holly wood, with a core of Unicorn Hair 9 inches.
Patronus: Shark

Personality: Gemma on the outside is your typical Slytherin, bitchy, cut throat, seductive, and willing to step on anyone to get on top. However, if you push pass that, she is very different. She does have loyalty to a few people, namely her friends and that loyalty is fierce. While she may not be the bravest person alive, she is willing to do anything for the right person. However, she also believes in fighting in a more sneaky and tactical way. She does have a sense of humor, but doesn't show it to many people. Gemma does wear a mask in public, a cold mask with a slight smirk. She does have some of the traditional Slytherin personality. She is sarcastic, cocky, and cunning. She is also smart and does believe knowledge is power.

History: Gemma grew up like a "normal" pureblood. Purebloods are the best. That being said, her parents also raised her that half blood's are not bad either and they have no problem if she decides to be with a half blood. They also taught her that muggles born's are not trash or "mudbloods", however, they cannot accept any relations with them. Thus, her parents would accept a half blood or pureblood for their daughter. Lastly, muggles are also not trash. Of course they would never accept any relations, however, they realized they could make money from muggles. Lots and lots of money. Therefore, her family has business in both the wizarding world and the muggle world. They are one of the riches families in Europe. She has attended Hogwarts since she was 12 and is best in potions, herbology, and transfiguration. While she doesn't hate her family, she also doesn't particularly like them. Or their ways. While she will never say it out loud, she doesn't think that just because she is a pureblood, she is the best.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

BeauteousDeath

Name: Eithne (Pronounced Ee-na) Ancrum
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: n/a
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Ash 10", Unicorn Hair, Pliant
Patronus: Griffin
Personality: Eithne is definitely a true Gryffindor but could have possibly been sorted to Hufflepuff, it had actually been her choice.  Brave, unafraid of hard work, always trying to make friends, loyal to a fault.  She's also smart, and often stubborn in most things, to the point of being unreasonable, unless someone can manage to talk reason into her. 
Appearance:
History: Born and raised in London, England, Eithne was the third child of five, and the only girl.  Her family isn't a dominant family in the Wizarding Community, but the Ancrums are an old family, with a long line of Ministry of Magic Employees, with both of her parents carrying on that tradition .  Eithne, close to her brothers and parents, often can't stand them either, having grown up in a bigger household, she valued alone time and privacy, but rarely was able to have it.    The came time for her to be in Hogwarts, there, she was able to get some privacy, when her two older brothers, the eldest also in Gryffindor, the second oldest in Slytherin, weren't trying to torment their little sister.

Around her third year she managed to prove to them she was a force to be reckoned with, but they'd also matured enough to quit tormenting her.  It was only her youngest brother what ended up being sorted into Hufflepuff, her second youngest brother ended up going into Ravenclaw.  Effectively, and finally, sorting all the children into each House. 

Brothers' names and ages:

Abelio, 22 years old, was in Gryffindor, works in the Ministry of Magic
Midir, 20 years old, was in Slytherin, Auror in training
Bran, 15 years old, in Ravenclaw
Gueiridd, 13 years old, in Hufflepuff

~~~~~

Name: Kylee Boren
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115
Eye color:  Green
Hair Color: Red
House: Raven Claw
Wand:  Ash, Phoenix Feather, 10 1/2", flexible
Patronus: Horse
Personality: Kylee is kind, smart, and caring.  She knows how to have fun, and certainly knows when to be serious. She's also loyal to fault.
Appearance:
History: Kylee Boren is muggle born to the parents of Anna and Corey Boren.  Sadly, her mother passed away when Kylee was only six years of age, but her father did what he could to be both mother and father to the ginger girl.  Kylee is an only child, and certainly a bit of a "Daddy's Girl".

Since finding that she had magic inside of her, and getting the notice, along with her father, that she was to attend Hogwarts, she loved every second.  The longer she'd been in Hogwarts, and the more friends she made, the more she learned, the more loyal she became of the Wizarding World.  However, she still had loyalties to the Muggle world as well, mostly because of her father. 

Upon hearing the stories, and what was taught in the history of the Wizarding World, of Lord Voldemort and the fight against him, Kylee knew that if something like this were to happen again, in her time, she would do whatever it took to make sure all of her wizard and witch friends were protected, and that the muggles she was born alongside with were also protected, most especially her father.  Though ahe wasn't sure how far she was willing to go.. only time and circumstances could tell her and everyone else that.

The only  thing she could hope for was that  she would act with dignity and honor.

fireflights

Both approved madam, sorry thought I posted that already lol. If you need the IC and OOC links just scroll up a bit.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: Alysanthia on December 07, 2016, 10:44:23 AM
This seems super awesome, I'd love to throw a character into the mix.

By all means, submit a character!

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Name: Lucan Torit
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 165lbs
Eye color: Blue-Grey
Hair Color: Rusty Red
Sexual Orientation: Unsure, but he has felt attracted to both men and women
Kinks: Lucan is a virgin, though he has fantasized about both simple vanilla situations and more rougher ones. He is rather open to trying new things, especially since he has so little experience.
Wand: Hornbeam, Dragonheart String Core, 10.5'', Strangely Rigid
Patronus: Nightjar
Job: Student
Personality: Lucan is best friends with Silas Rosier-Noc. They are very different people. Where Silas can't keep his hands to himself and can be a loud, outgoing man; Lucan is more subdued. He helps keep Silas from getting into too much trouble and Silas helps to loosen him up a bit. He's rather reserved and put together. Fairly OCD about organization and cleaning. His half of the dorm-room is always spotless and well taken care of, while he complains about Silas' constant messiness.

He's a good friend and can always be trusted to keep a secret. He can be a trusted confidant to those he considers a friend.

Lucan can become extremely shy when put into situations where he has to admit his inexperience with romantic relationships. Sometimes he feels a little over shadowed by Silas' extreme flirtatious behavior.
Appearance:

Faceclaim : Paul Stanko
History:

Lucan was raised by a single mother. She claims that he is pureblood and that his father was a wizard, but there is no proof of it since she won't say who his father is. His blood status doesn't really matter to him though. Other than not knowing who his father is, Lucan had a fairly normal childhood. There was no discord in his family home. They were a quiet lot. His mother and grandparents were all people of few words. They generally abided by the rule of "a place for everything and everything in it's place". Their home was clean, organized, and very museum like. Cold, quiet, and not entirely kid friendly. Luckily, Lucan was not a rowdy child. He fit well into the organized home.

Most of his family who went to Hogwarts were sorted into Ravenclaw, so it was a shock when he sent word home that he was put into Hufflepuff. They weren't upset about it, but just generally surprised. He never told them that he had asked the hat to put him in anything but Ravenclaw. It told him that his intelligence would be greatly appreciated and well nurtured in Ravenclaw, but he had said that he cared less about intelligence than he did making friends for the first time in his life.

When sorted, he took his place at the Hufflepuff table next to recently sorted Silas Rosier-Noc. Despite their differences in personality, they became fast friends. They connected well over strange upbringings and living situations.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

All characters applied for and approved have thusfar been added to a post in the OOC thread so that we have a ready to go to spot for it.

Livin in MD now.

pilkunnussija

Name: Laurent Valeris
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 150lbs
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Sexual Orientation: Straight, bordering asexual
Kinks: Laurent is inexperienced, so this is a blank slate for now.
House: Slytherin
Wand: 12", Ebony, Phoenix Hair, Firm
Patronus: Cat
Personality: First, Laurent is studious. While not endowed with much natural talent or power, Laurent has dedicated his life to the study of magical theory, with the goal of becoming an animagus. He is a firm friend to the few friends he has, and while he played the outsider for years, he now longs to get involved, meet people, and make the friends he should have made six years ago. While he is not a coward, he is not very self-assured. Laurent is also extremely ambitious, single-mindedly pursuing goals and strong desires; this is likely the main trait that led to his sorting into Slytherin rather than Ravenclaw.
Appearance: Three words can sum up Laurent's appearance: thin, tall, and shabby. He may be tall, but he doesn't carry much weight on his frame. His dark hair is usually combed neatly, as Laurent hates looking untidy. He has a thin, bony face framing emerald eyes in pale skin. His wardrobe, however, is anything but as tidy as the man. His school robes are quite secondhand, being frequently patched, with many burned, faded, or threadbare spots that magical repairs can no longer hide. Outside of school clothes, Laurent wears similarly worn Muggle clothing, since it's cheaper than trying to find magical robes secondhand that don't look woefully out of style.
History: Laurent is of magic blood, back twelve or so generations. Maybe more. The Valeris family was a proud French wizarding family, moving to England not long after William the Conqueror brought an influx of French muggles. Firmly established on both sides of the channel for centuries, the Valeris manors were landmarks in their rural towns, with Valeris wizards wielding great power in England and France.

Time ruins everything, and the passage of years and the wear and tear of the magical world was not kind to the Valeris family. First their line in France turned to dark magic and was destroyed in the 1700s. Then, their magical blood in England began to wane. What was once a powerful extended family was reduced through squib births through the 1800s until only one branch of the family remained. And with their power fading, their wealth faded as well.

Today, wealth and power is only a memory. Laurent Valeris is the last of his family. He grew up with his father, Michel Valeris, moving around the countryside from one magical community to the next. Michel Valeris was consumed with the image of the former Valeris family, and made his living as a thief, grifter, and conman, obsessed with relics of the Valeris family of old, which were usually traded or sold rapidly to get out of trouble. As such, Laurent grew up with a healthy amount of embarrassment that did not abate when he went to Hogwarts and had to see some of the families his father had cheated again. This natural isolation threw young Laurent deeper into his studies than he might have burrowed otherwise.

His career at Hogwarts has been marked with excellent grades and few friends. While this has had the desired effect of isolating Laurent from Michel, it has left Laurent feeling unprepared for the real world beyond school. This year, he pledges will be different. He has decided he will attend parties and even try out for Slytherin's Quiddich. He will not spend another year in total isolation, lest he be totally isolated after graduation.

Name: Titus Andrews
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs
Hair Color: Blonde, naturally. But Titus dyes it frequently. Usually different shades of blue.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: New experiences, body worship
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 14" Sycamore, Unicorn Hair, Whippy. The tip is threaded to take screw-on brush heads.
Patronus: Hummingbird
Personality: Titus is an avant-garde. He is always seeking the newest, the greatest. He grows bored quickly, but becomes extremely passionate and focused when something has caught his attention. He can be aloof unless he can see entertainment in something. This constant lust for entertainment does cause Titus to never miss a party anywhere in Hogwarts. Titus has an extremely addictive personality, and regularly indulges in illegal drugs, mostly cannabis and psychedelics.
Appearance: Titus is a slight man, probably due to his preference to skip meals to feed his nicotine habit. He has blue eyes set in a smiling face, covered with unruly hair Titus is in the habit of dyeing as often as he feels like a change. His every-day clothing, whether school robes or fashionable but comfortable clothing, is usually covered in dust or paint.
History: Titus is Muggleborn, coming from a world that never anticipated they could ever see anything related to magic. The youngest of three children, Titus's siblings are model Muggles. Both did excellent in school, and are currently enrolled in Cambridge, enabled by his parent's money. His father is a hedge fund manager, and his mother works for a City bank, allowing Titus to be raised in luxury.

This lifestyle enabled Titus to spend much of his youth focused on art. As a child, where his siblings craved sports and fashion, Titus always wanted to go to the Tate. His magical talents were a shock to his parents and nearly crushed Titus's dreams of being an artist until he realized the paintings at Hogwarts could move, launching a new obsession in magical art. Any schoolwork that Titus couldn't see as being relevant to the creation of brilliant visuals, he shirked. Otherwise, he did well enough to avoid attention, honing his talents on his own time.

Today, Titus spends as little time in class as possible, preferring to hide somewhere and paint or sketch. He has a dream of bringing the revolutions of the 20th century to the Magical art world, and has already shown his paintings once in Diagon Alley over the last summer. His parents are perfectly happy to throw money at him to disappear, since they are embarrassed of his talents, although they never say no to any invitations to the fashionable London parties he can occasionally swing invites to through the Muggle art world, which he is also dabbling in, bringing subtle magical techniques to his ostensibly mundane art.

fireflights

Pill modify their ages to 17 Hun but you know I approve

Livin in MD now.

Alysanthia

Name: Noya Kowalski
Height: 5'1”
Weight: 145
Eye color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: Chestnut and done in dreadlocks.
Kinks: Noya is a virgin but that doesn't stop her from reading and fantasies. Biting, being dominated, cuddling, minor PDA like hand-holding or being held. Hair tugging, kissing, lots of kissing...
Wand: Hornbeam with dragon heartstring core. Bonded to Noya and sentient enough to be useless in another's possession.
Patronus: Emperor Penguin
Personality: Humble and sweet, Noya likes to aid others. Sometimes she can be a bit of a spitfire but only if the person is trying to do harm to themselves or another. Growing up in New York gave her a quirky sense of humor, especially when seeing memories of her Great-great-grandfather Jacob and his jokes.

Appearance:
Faceclaim: Oona (Found on Deviantart by Darkosilkman)

History: Transferring to Hogwarts two years ago from Ilvermorny, Noya took a while to adjust to the lifestyle change. Focusing on learning the arts of healing as well as divination, hoping one day to be a talented Legilimens like her great-great-grandmother Queenie.

Another trait earned from her family line was a love of cooking, her mother having taken over the well loved Kowalski bakery.
When her parents divorced, a mutual choice. Noya's mother felt she could no longer hide like before and came out. Her father just happy his best friend was finally comfortable with herself. A few years down the road, her mother stayed in New York to continue to tend to the bakery. Whereas her father earning a job in the ministry of magic as a head aura.

Remembering hearing stories from her family's resident Zookeeper, Noya wanted to see the famous Hogwarts school for herself. With her mother's blessing and father's happiness to show his daughter England.

The first year she was shy and kept to herself. Learning the ropes of the school and finding her place among her fellow Hufflepuffs. Excelling in healing Charms and studies when offered in potions, Noya took extra classes as well to further her divination besides other skills.

Two years later and in her final year Noya is open, friendly, and very much home within the castle walls.

fireflights

I approve her will add her to the character list as soon as I get to my computer when up for the day :)

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

I will make a female character then to make it balance

Name: Sophia Maddisen
Height: 5'0
Weight: 110
Eye color: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: BD/SM, submission, breeding, incest, DD/LG
Wand: Cherry, 8 inches, Core of dragon heartstring, bendy
Patronus: Beagle Dog
Job: N/A
Personality: Loyal to a fault, shy and introverted, dedicated and headstrong
Appearance: (i honestly don't know who this is)
History: Born of a muggle mother and a wizard father, her father didn't reveal who he was until after she had begun to exhibit signs of accidental magic, this was because her father himself was a muggle born who went in hiding in France during the war, because he went to Hogwarts he wanted his only child to attend there as well, so when she was 8 they moved back to Britain and took up residence in a special apartment in Diagon alley that had doors that opened up to muggle London and Diagon alley, she was raised primarily as a muggle and went to primary school, and received a small amount of tutoring from her father and others about the wizard world during the evenings, in France they put a great deal of effort into contacting muggleborns and teaching them control over the accidental magic while they are young, and Sophia experienced that as well.

pilkunnussija

fireflights

Quote from: Golden Spider on December 08, 2016, 01:41:42 AM
I will make a female character then to make it balance

Name: Sophia Maddisen
Height: 5'0
Weight: 110
Kinks: BD/SM, submission, breeding, incest, DD/LG
Wand: Cherry, 8 inches, Core of dragon heartstring, bendy
Patronus: Beagle Dog
Job: N/A
Personality: Loyal to a fault, shy and introverted, dedicated and headstrong
Appearance: (i honestly don't know who this is)
History: Born of a muggle mother and a wizard father, her father didn't reveal who he was until after she had begun to exhibit signs of accidental magic, this was because her father himself was a muggle born who went in hiding in France during the war, because he went to Hogwarts he wanted his only child to attend there as well, so when she was 8 they moved back to Britain and took up residence in a special apartment in Diagon alley that had doors that opened up to muggle London and Diagon alley, she was raised primarily as a muggle and went to primary school, and received a small amount of tutoring from her father and others about the wizard world during the evenings, in France they put a great deal of effort into contacting muggleborns and teaching them control over the accidental magic while they are young, and Sophia experienced that as well.

Actually we have more girls as mine two are girls but I am sure we will find more males soon :) she is approved

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Alright, all that have been approved thus far are added to the cast list I'm making in the OOC

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

Quote from: fireflights on December 08, 2016, 04:22:11 AM
Actually we have more girls as mine two are girls but I am sure we will find more males soon :) she is approved

really? by my count we had like 4 guys to 2 girls ah well.

fireflights

If you go to the OOC thread, where I put my characters you would see we have actually four guys and 7 girls. I have 2 girls in my GM pc's one, those are the characters I will play regularly, then I have my npc of Havok and I am NPC'ing a teacher because there are parts where he will be needed as well, other than that, I only have my two girls, combined with the five others that have applied and been approved. But it's not a huge deal :D We will get more guys I'm sure :D Plus remember you are allowed up to 3 pc's in this game, as long as you can handle it.

Livin in MD now.

Jag

Name: Geoffrey Graves
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 185lbs
Eye color: Slate Blue
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Kinks: Up for anything that doesn't involve blood.
Wand: Holly Wood, Unicorn Hair Core, 11'', Incredibly Dependable
Patronus: Magpie
Personality: Personality wise, Geoffrey falls somewhere between his two friends, Lucan and Silas. He enjoys going out and having fun, but he looks to develop more meaningful relationships with the girls he flirts with. He would rather sit with a small group of people and talk while listening to music. He's very loyal to his friends and he will work hard to make up for anything 'bad' he might do to anyone.

Geoffrey was raised as a pureblood by family who was not fond of half-bloods or muggleborns. He has a tendency to be unintentionally purist. Sometimes he says things that he doesn't realize are inappropriate or laughs at 'mudblood' jokes. Silas and Lucan, primarily Lucan, has to remind him or inform him that it's not okay to say those things. He tends to feel terrible afterwards and will do whatever is needed to make up for it. Geoffrey is not above eating crow (not literally) to make up for something. Once, after making an inappropriate comment about single mothers, Lucan made him sit outside in the snow naked for two hours. Lucan hadn't expected him to do it, but he did and nearly lost a toe for it.

He likes to make people laugh and he enjoys learning about muggle things (like Muggle camping). He tries to be a generally kind and easy going person.

Geoffrey has a keen interest in the muggle sport known as Rugby.
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Garrett Schweighauser
History:

The Graves were supporters of the ideals Voldemort, but they were never Death Eaters. They merely liked making comments about how awful it was that there were so many muggleborns and half-bloods all over the place. Of course when word got out that Voldemort had finally been defeated, they merely went about their days as if nothing had ever happened. Geoffrey was an only child and a good child, but his parents standards. He was well behaved and never thought anything bad about the way his family talked at the dinner table about pitiful single witch mothers, purebloods marrying muggleborns, and the like. He thought nothing of it when his mother would hit a house elf or his father would hex a shop keeper who didn't bring him exactly what he wanted. There were never any other children at the Graves estate and like many pureblood wizards, he did not go to any form of schooling till Hogwarts.

It was a rather large slap in the face when he met Silas and Lucan at Hogwarts. Even though he was not sorted into the same house as them, he met the two shortly into their first year. Silas had dragged Lucan to the Gryffindor table and they sat down next to him. When he asked what they were doing, Silas said that they were infiltrating the lion den and that he should join them in their quest to find a way to get end of year exams canceled as soon as possible. He was confused at first, till Lucan explained that Silas was insane. That made more sense to him. It was hard being friends with kids from other houses, mostly because he didn't have classes with them near as much, but he was determined to hang out with the two Hufflepuffs.

It was part way through the winter when he made an offhanded comment about how single witches would be better off giving their children to proper families than to screw them up by raising them on their own. In a rather out of character moment, Lucan punched him and took off. Silas explained to him that Lucan's father ran off before his mother even knew she was pregnant. Feeling terrible, he asked what he could do to make it up to Lucan and the red haired wizard told him to go stand in the snow naked and he'd think about if that was enough. When Geoffrey actually did it, Lucan forgave him and apologized for making him do it. Since then, Geoffrey tries hard to be more sensitive about the things he says and does.

Last one! Felt like I needed to round out a trio for my boys. ^^

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

Character Name: Aeric Chase

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair Color: Strawberry Blond

Kinks: Likes to be dominate and likes bondage but is just as happy with vanilla.  Doesn't like pain, giving or receiving.

School House: Hufflepuff

Wand: Spruce with Dragon Heartstring

Patronus: Dragon

Personality: Playful and carefree, Aeric is the epitome of the lighthearted.  It is rare to see him angry and even rarer for it to last more than a few minutes.  He loves joking around and can't help but to try to lighten the mood when he feels the discussion is too serious for his taste.
That doesn't mean he is lazy though, in fact quite the opposite.  He is an avid thrill seeker and loves just jumping in with both feet despite any danger.  He is also fiercely loyal to anyone he considers his friends.

Appearance: Aeric has shorter, untamed reddish blonde hair.  He keeps clean shaven.  He has blue eyes and a ruggedly handsome face.
His body is muscular and fit as he constantly works out.  He has a tan similar to that you would find on an avid surfer.

History: Aeric is a muggleborn who's parents had no idea what to do with him once he started manifesting his powers.  Luckily soon after he got the invitation to Hogwarts.  He has thrived at the school excelling as an illusionist and enchantments while struggling with evocations and necromancy.  This is his fifth year as a beater and this year is Hufflepuff's quidditch captain.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Alright for any new applicants, I will not be accepting students from Hufflepuff anymore for the chosen because we need more of the other three houses first. Teachers and adults are allowed as well.

Livin in MD now.

prettybaby09

Name: Victorie Weasley
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 135lb
Eye color: sapphire blue
Hair Color: Long red with silver blonde streak
Sexual Orientation: (this allows for all even those in the LGBTQ community) hetreosexual
Kinks: Victorie likes light bondage, some biting, and lots of cuddling
Wand: 14" Elder with Veela Hair
Patronus: tiger
Job: (Only if an adult, be it a ministry worker, teacher, so on)
Personality: Although she tries to project the practiced perfection and cultured civility her mother aspires to instil in her, it takes very little indeed to scratch off the thin veneer and reveal the enthusiastic playfulness beneath. Her eyes sparkle with her every emotion and she's quick to smile.

Victory is a thrill seeker, often in trouble for escapades gone wrong. She has a big heart but little patience, one to take a bullet (or curse) for a friend, but not to champion causes or charities.

She does study but finds it woefully tedious, relying on natural talent and frantic deadlines to get her through. She aspires to work with dragons like her godfather and favorite uncle, and its the one topic she'll happily study for hours.

She is a good loyal friend and and gives her trust easily and completely.

Appearance: (Can be an image, if you wish to faceclaim, please let me know.) Victorie has her mothers delicate and beautiful features, even a hint if the allure of her great grandmother. She has flawless pale skin and eyes like dark sapphires.

Her hair, long and silky to her waist, curls at the ends, and is a deep burnished red gold, slightly darker than the rest of her family, and with a  long silvery blonde streak to the front on one side that seems immune to dye.

History: (I would prefer a couple of paragraphs here to let us know exactly who your character is.) Victorie is the eldest daughter of Bill and Fleur, conceived while the relief at the impossible victory at Hogwarts was ongoing, and thus her name.

She had a happy childhood, surrounded by love and family and an ever increasing number of you get cousins.

Visits to her mothers family were frequent, but her very favorite trips were to her uncle Charlie as she grew old enough, and she idolized him as a child, and as a seventh year student aspires to the same work.

She loves all of her family, immediate and extended, and likes nothing more than sitting in her grandmothers kitchen surrounded by Weasleys and enjoy their company, before leading her cousins off on escapades bound to get her in trouble.

She has a wild streak the her mother disapproves of, and has been in trouble many times in Hogwarts, a natural curiosity combined with recklessness continually having her in places she shouldn't be.

She loves action, and it was natural for her to gravitate towards Quidditch. She plays now, having been keeper for a while, as a seeker, known for her reckless disregard for her own personal safety.

She has been in on-off relationships with Teddy Lupin for several years, and is deeply fond of him, but for the last month they've been on one of their many breaks, and she didn't see him, off with her uncle Charlie and his dragons. She doesn't know whether they'll be drawn together again romantically some point in the future or not, but he'll always be a close friend if not, and she already misses him terribly.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

just wondering if any of the characters from the books are claimable, for a teacher or other adult character

fireflights

As an adult yes. As a student only one of age for the game itself is victoire Weasley and she was just claimed. But yes you could play any of the adult cannons as well.

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

Could I play a second character of Harry Potter as DADA teacher?

fireflights

So you want Harry to be the DADA professor? Sure I don't see a problem with this in my mind. I know in the books she has him as an Auror, but hey, it's a game, anything's possible right?

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

well, I don't remember if the epilogue in DH actually said he was an Auror, but yes he was planning on going into that in OOTP. My logic, however, is that after the war he wouldn't want to fight anymore, and being an Auror always seems more of him just grasping the first job he could think of without actually thinking about what he really wants to do like honestly every teenager does when suddenly faced with the fact of "shit I'm gonna be an adult soon I need to figure this out" so remembering leading the DA, he realized how he was a good teacher and went into that.

fireflights

It did in the very end on the 20 years later epilogue, but still I'm good with him being the DADA professor.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Infact in the epilogue she had Potter as the head of the Auror's office, married to Ginevra Weasley, having two boys, James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter, a little girl name Lily Luna Potter. Yes. My geek is showing through but I'm a huge HP fan heh

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

My wife says the book she's reading now is 20 years later and he's head of the aurors and his kids are in Hogwarts.

fireflights

Yes, in fact the year we are referring to is in fact the year of (20 years later) so his youngest son is just starting this year in fact and his elder is I believe 2 years ahead, making him a third year and his daughter has yet to go to Hogwarts yet.

Anywhoo now that that's out of the way, this is meant to be fun and an AU while under normal circumstances, I could see Harry not giving up his job as an Auror, I can in this game allow that to happen to allow for someone to have fun.

Livin in MD now.

TheVillain

An idea that's pretty out there, but seems to be passing with the GMs so far. :P

Name: Professor Casey Perry
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 176 Pounds
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Kinks: Light to Bon
House: N/A
Wand: N/A
Patronus: N/A
Job: Assistant Professor of Muggle Studies

Personality: Anywhere else on the planet and he'd have a reputation as a mad genius. This was Hogwarts though, he's not even the weirdest thing a student will see since breakfast. A good mix of trickster and nihilist, he's ultimately a scientist and engineer at heart - you may think he's just drinking and laughing his days away but then he goes to his shop and things happen. Ultimately he thinks Magic isn't so much Breaking Physics as it is Unknown Physics. He intends to prove it too, and where better to study the Physics of Magic then at a School of Magic.

Appearance: He often keeps cleanshaven and his hair short more out of nessecility then anything. A welder and machinest he often has a loose spark ruin the latest hairstyle. There are specks of his body where there were burns from leaning Welding the hardway. Frequently dresses like a relaxed slacker even when on the clock, justifying it as part of the lesson.

History: There was a fair bit of controversy in the desicsion to expand the Muggle Studies department, but one of the unintentional lessons of Voldemort is that an understanding of Muggles and Muggle society is key for the future of the Magical Community. A desicion made even more shocking when the new expanded and revamped Muggle Studies department and classes included the first Muggle Professors of Hogwarts. One of them was Casey Perry - the archetypal mad scientist. He has two Masters Degrees, one in Physics and other in Mechanical Engineering, he's certified in several forms of metalworking, wiring, and computer programming - and he just turned down a job with the R&D department of a major aeronautics company because of their soulless work that stressed profit over pure research. Was it a stupid move? Of course, even he admitted that.

It wasn't enough though, because the Perry's had a secret. Casey himself is a Muggle but he has a cousin in America that's a Witch, and the idea that he's supposed to pretend like Magic isn't real doesn't work for him on a professional level. So he did some private research with his cousin, published a paper called "The Physics of Magic" and it raised some eyebrows in some interesting places. Most of them reacted poorly, but at least he had the sense to have it published exclusively in Magical Theory publication journals. At first the reaction seemed like a career-ender before it even begun.

That is until he got a letter by Owl, with an invitation to go to England for the job interview of a lifetime...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

Name: Ryu...the freaking dragon!
Type: Common Welsh Green...freaking dragon!
Height: Small...for a freaking dragon! (No bigger than an Arabian Horse)
Weight: Light...for a freaking dragon!
Eye color: Green...of a freaking dragon!
Hair Color: Bald...like a freaking dragon!
Job: Protect the forest...like a freaking dragon!
Personality: ...of a freaking dragon!
Appearance: Green...and a freaking dragon!
History: It's unknown if he was hatched in a forest cave, or if Hagrid hatched another egg, or if Victoire smuggled him into Hogwarts...cause he's a freaking dragon!

TheVillain

Ah, before I forget - if we could get some more teachers that would be pretty great. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

fireflights

Trust me, we are working on that Villian, and Ryu is approved as per the discussions between player and Gm's and other discussions as well.

Livin in MD now.

Elven Sex Goddess

Here is character submission Fireflights

Name: Cassandra Smith
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 156 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual with bi-curious
Kinks: Romantic,  submissive
Wand: 10.5" Apple wood w/ wand core of Unicorn tail hair
Patronus: Beaver
Personality: To match Cassandra body type of a curvy plus size gal.   She has a gregarious big heart.   As she thinks of others and their needs.   Openly genial friendly disposition.   Her view of the world is through a prism of rose color lens.  As her cup in life is half full and never half empty.   Stalwart in friendship and true to those that call her friend.   Cassandra prefers homey comforts.  Take charge a person of action.  Yet when it comes to affairs of the heart.  A hopeless romantic and thus a submissive.   
Appearance: Face claim; Ashley Graham
Cassandra is a curvy plus size teen. 

History:  Smith is the surname of a wizarding family that descends from Helga Hufflepuff, one of the founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.   To Cassandra delight when she with the sorting hat ceremony is placed in Hufflepuff.   As naturally her family alliegence is to House Hufflepuff.   

Cassandra has proven herself to be a competent steadfast practitioner of magic in her time at Hogswart.    Her big heart and open friendliness has allowed her to make friends across house lines.   As her house has not the rivalry as is evident among two of the other houses Gryffindor and Slytherin.  In her time so far at the school.   

In all Cassandra has the look of many in her family ancestry as  a often village healer/midwife.  The kindly mothering persona that is evident in the makeup of those of house Hufflepuff among the female gender.   Her childhood happy and with much love.   A penchant for romantic novels and the heroines within.   Have given rise to possible.  Yet there under that surface facade is a inner strength that teases more in what is ahead for her.   

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM information: Please PM this rather than adding it to you bio. Whom do you support, Havok or the Chosen (aka good)

fireflights

Accepted, but on that note, anyone else applying, I will no longer accept Hufflepuffs as we have more of those than any other house. So from this point on, I will accept any characters other than Hufflepuff :D

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

Damn I completely forgot about making Potter's CS I'll get on that eventually, forgive me it's finals week next week and Most of my computer time has been studying (no I lie, more like studying for a little bit then getting distracted)

fireflights

So...I don't know if you can bump it from the day it was made, or the date from the last post but I'm going to try this because it's the day it was made, a month ago, I really REALLY need a Slytherin Student to move the game forward into the tasks that will determine the chosen. So if anyone wants to play a Slytherin, by all means!

Livin in MD now.

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

TheVillain

It's not so much a ban as a pause on recruitment. I'm sure our wise and powerful GM will take more once there's a bit more balance between the houses.

fireflights

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on January 05, 2017, 09:20:14 PM
You had me until you said no Hufflepuffs. :(

It's not a ban, it's just that's the house with the most right now and I need less hufflepuffs to start the game out. Because I need at lease 2 in each house that are not my GM characters and I have five hufflepuff's and one Slytherin, 2 Ravenclaw and 3-4 Gryffindors. So right now, I am vastly under when it comes to Slytherin and Ravenclaw again this is not counting the GM characters. So until I get a little more in the other houses, I can't add more to Hufflepuff.

Livin in MD now.

Golden Spider

I very rarely do more than one character but if needed I can make another slytherin

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: fireflights on January 05, 2017, 09:26:51 PM
It's not a ban, it's just that's the house with the most right now and I need less hufflepuffs to start the game out. Because I need at lease 2 in each house that are not my GM characters and I have five hufflepuff's and one Slytherin, 2 Ravenclaw and 3-4 Gryffindors. So right now, I am vastly under when it comes to Slytherin and Ravenclaw again this is not counting the GM characters. So until I get a little more in the other houses, I can't add more to Hufflepuff.
I always fancied myself a Slytherin when I was younger until I was convinced several times over that I'm a Huffle. Let me read over everything and see if I can concoct a Slytherin since you seem to be lacking. :)
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

fireflights

Lol I see myself as many of the houses so I guess that's why I can play any? Anyway if you can that would be awesome

Livin in MD now.

BeauteousDeath

Character Name: Fenice Tempest
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125lbs
Eye color: Dark brown, almost black. 
Hair Color: Dark brown
Wand:  Cherry, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, flexible.
Patronus: Zebra
Personality:   Fenice is intelligent, sometimes a little arrogant.  Overall, however, she is also kind, and likes to play.  Because of her humor and liking to play, and given the subject she teaches, she tries to make it fun for all of her students.
Appearance:  Tall, and curved.  Fenice has an olive complexion that spoke of her Brazilian ancestry along with her large dark eyes and long dark hair.  She also has full lips that held a smile easily.  She has just enough muscle tone to show she stays fit, but not enough to take away any femininity. 
History:   Fenice was born to Robert Tempest of England and Nathália Espenda of Brazil where they lived near Liverpool.  She was more in the country area as it offered the privacy her parents sought.  As an only child, she was often the center of her parents' attention.    She adored them as they adored her.  Unfortunately, there had been an accident that took the lives of her parents when she turned seventeen.  It was her final year in Hogwarts.  She was devastated,  and almost didn't finish her final year.

She did however, as it was what her parents would have wanted.  Afterward, she traveled everywhere she could.  She had only been back in England for approximately eight months when she was approached with the offer of becoming a professor in Hogwarts.  She took it and was now looking forward to her first year back in Hogwarts, only as a professor this time around.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

TheVillain

Golden Spider

Quote from: fireflights on January 07, 2017, 04:36:41 AM
Lol I see myself as many of the houses so I guess that's why I can play any? Anyway if you can that would be awesome

I thin everyone is all the houses, not varying levels, Im more huffle than anything else

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Wicked Vixen

Name: Akiko Mizuchi
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 130lbs
Eye color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Jet Black
Kinks: Power play, Oral both giving and receiving, teasing/playful rough sex,
House: Graduated Gryffindor
Wand: Holly Wood, Unicorn hair core, 11", flexible.
Patronus: Fox
Job: Charms Teacher
Personality: Akiko is a fun loving creature who likes to flirt and cause others to blush. She has a love of books and quidditch. She may seem imature but when the situation calls for it she can be serious. Akiko just feels that life is too short to be serious all the time. She likes to use her natural good looks to fluster people especially if they are usually a serious person. Akiko likes to charm and earn compliments as such she is very susceptible to flattery. She has a thirst for knowledge in all it's forms so a book can usually be found in one of her hands, though she is really interested in creating new spells and magical theory. Akiko is very interested in the subject that she teaches and is determined to never let a student fail as well as to try and get the students to be as interested in the subject as her.  She is a very adventurous girl and will usually try her best to brighten the world around her as best she can. Akiko is very loyal and protective to those closest to her.

Appearance:

History: Akiko was born to a poor mixed Asian-American muggle couple who lived in the United Kingdoms and that wanted nothing more than to give their daughter a better life. At a young age they did their best to teach her that hitting the books and getting a good education was the best way for her to lead a better life. They told her that they did not want her to have to work as hard as they did just so they could scrape by. But to their shock and awe when Akiko turned 10 they were informed that their daughter was special I'm that she was a witch. At first her family was not sure if this was a scam of some sorts but when a representative of Hogwarts arrived to their small home and soothed their worries. Seeing an opportunity to help out and better her parent's lives as well as the chance to experience a one of a kind adventure.

Vowing to take this opportunity to it's fullest Akiko jumped into her wizarding future. At first she felt extremely out of place but with the help of some great friends one set that shared her thrust for knowledge as this was literally a whole new world for her to explore and another set who loved to party and have a good time. Over time she learned to balance fun and her studies. Whenever she got in trouble or her grades got low she would remember how hard her parents had to work and her dream to make life better for them in a way they never imagined.

This was her sober reminder to never let let wild side run off too far but to never shun her friends. It was a balance that tittered like a seesaw but one she learned to master by her 3rd year. During her time at Hogwarts she felt most interested in both Charms and Defense Against The Dark Arts. It wasn't until she was in her 7th year that she thought about a career in teaching after graduating with an impressive amount of O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T.S Akiko applied for a student teacher position in Charms  after three years of being a student teacher studying and teaching under her old teacher's watchful gaze tragedy struck and one week before the we!ester was going to start her old mentor passed away. Given the a short time as well as her potential she was given a chance to prove her worth. Akiko is very excited at the prospect of her very first teaching job! A job she intends to do very well in honor of her mentor. She will show her students that despite her age she is a very skilled and powerful witch.

Interested in a dueling club! If there is anymore interest.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Alright, since I have gotten my Slytherin I needed, I will again open this up to any students from any house.

Livin in MD now.

Vael the Destroyer

May transfer students from Ilvermorny be played in game or no?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Vael the Destroyer

Woohoo! Sweet stuff. Is there any particular form to use when making a character sheet?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Vael the Destroyer

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

LordRod

Color me a special snowflake but...I'm fine with the age restriction but I've always wanted to try a muggle in one of these....though I'm not sure it would work :D

Thoughts?
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

fireflights

A full on muggle student? No, sorry that wouldn't work :(

Livin in MD now.