f seeking F or M for extreme stories! Literate, creative people welcome!

Started by Gnerdygirl, January 23, 2016, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnerdygirl

I'd much rather spend my time here writing than making a fancy request post, so I will strive (against my basic nature) to keep this short and sweet.

I'm looking to start one more story, since I've been lucky enough to happen across some great ideas already since my return. Here's what you'll get from me as a role play partner:

- Literate, descriptive, and hopefully creative posts
- A plot-driven story with tons of smut, always respecting your boundaries
- An average posting rate of every couple of days, sometimes more and sometimes less on weekends
- Deeply developed characters with rich emotions and back stories

I've poofed from E a few times in the past, once to take a much-needed break for real life matters and once because a member was too demanding of my time and wanted real life contact. But I believe in open OOC communication about role play and I tend to be quite chatty with my partners, getting to know their likes and preferences and where they'd like to see the story go. I will let you know if I won't be around for more than a couple of days.

An important thing to note about me as a role player is that I play exclusively female, submissive characters. That doesn't mean that I or they are doormats, however. I don't care about the gender of who is behind the keyboard, and please understand that I am open to both f/F and f/M pairings. You can check out my O/O below in the little "Turn me on!" link.

My kinks are varied and I love to incorporate them into my role play as much as possible. This is all fantasy, and I feel absolutely no guilt or judgement towards others when playing out some pretty extreme scenes.

*deep breath* So, all that being said, here are a few loose ideas to run with. They are more general themes than specific plots, so if anything strikes your fancy for something you're craving, send me a PM!

- A student and teacher in an illicit relationship
- Anything expanding on the dynamic between a Master or Mistress and slave, whether culturally enforced or sexually
- Historic settings and the unique relationships that arise from different time periods and places
- Characters with bodies or appearances that are not "traditionally" attractive, such as larger people
- Police officer or other enforcer and small-time criminal
- Any of these ideas taking place in a sword-and-sorcery fantasy world

These are just vague concepts that could be building blocks for some really unique and sexy role play. Please feel free to contact me with suggestions or brilliant ideas that might scratch an itch.

Take care and happy storytelling!
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!