News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the taken

Banned for being on the phone.

Merry Gentry

banned for being sweet
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Banned for being romantic.

Merry Gentry

Banned for not being romantic
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Banned for banning the person that just banned you.

Merry Gentry

Banned for not making up a better reason to ban me ;)

leelan

You are banned for having such a tight grip on that male in the picture!!! :D
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Merry Gentry

the taken

Banned for having more than one person in your avatar.

Merry Gentry

banned for being cute

the taken

Banned for getting your sexy shoes caught in your sexy underwear, you sexy vixen, you.

TheLovelyMaid

banned for making me want to yank on those tentacle-things.

the taken

Banned for wanting to yank my tentacles, but not following through. (Try it out! It's like I have multiple talk strings.)

Merry Gentry

Banned for asking for things to be yanked ;)

MasterMischief

Banned for being a yankee.

Merry Gentry

banned for being a master

TheLovelyMaid

banned for having a cute background in your avvie.

the taken

Banned for having an unreadable signature in your avatar.

Merry Gentry

banned for not having any eyebrow's

HockeyGod

You are banned for tripping over your own G string!

Merry Gentry

banned for not sharing what's in your hand ;)

the taken

Banned for being the 1346th replier to this thread.

Jade

Banned for being a cute lord.

MasterMischief

Cute?  Aaagh!  Bann0red!!!

TheLovelyMaid

Banned for having a red cape.