News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who's your Hero?

Started by Inkidu, October 08, 2008, 08:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Despite what some people say Superman is going to be around forever in one shape or form. The short of it, everyone's got there hero. So who's yours? Explanations aren't required but they're nice.

Mine are Spider-Man, James Bond, and Indiana Jones. Among a few others.

Spider-Man because come on crawling on walls, and he was more identifiable to me than Superman or Batman.

James Bond because, well he's James Bond. He drives the cars does the whole romantic super-spy thing.

And Indy because he's pretty much the worlds last great adventurer.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Doomsday

Brett Favre until he became a giant douche and unretired.

LaBelleDame

Poison Ivy, on her up moments.

While she's not necessarily deemed a hero by most, that's only because people don't get her priorities.
She's not all bad, she just have a different scale for the value of life.
And she makes for an amazing mother figure.
I really should get me one of these.

Jefepato

Caity

Greenthorn

Sherona

Scarlet O'Hara. Yes she was a bit ...self absorbed...to put it nicely. But she is a very strong individual, capable of handling quite a bit of rough trials handed to her, from possible starvation to handling tax payers, even to handling her love life that was a mess. I dunno, her values were somewhat askew, but when people needed her strength she gave it, even if it was grudgingly.

SinXAzgard21

The Office's Jim (forgot his last name)
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

WyldRanger

Cherri Tart

My girlfriend/bestfriend/Mistress/lover/partner/heart/soul/everything.  Somedays i just am stunned that she loves me.  I am the luckiest girl in the world. 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kurzyk

My dad. Strong, balanced, hard worker, intelligent, always put his family first and took care of us, artistic, ever inquisitive, youthful yet responsible and has a heart of gold.

Chris Brady

Mr. Clean.

He's got to be at least 70 now, if not older, but he's still built like a superhero.  And it's all due to clean living.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Rhapsody

Quote from: Chris Brady on October 13, 2008, 07:16:58 PM
Mr. Clean.

He's got to be at least 70 now, if not older, but he's still built like a superhero.  And it's all due to clean living.

Sadly, the actor who played Mr. Clean died last week. He was 92. :( Story

My hero is Gregory House.  Just because.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Inkidu

Quote from: Rhapsody on October 13, 2008, 08:51:42 PM

It would piss him off that he was?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Rhapsody on October 13, 2008, 08:51:42 PM

Sad to hear that, but Mr. Clean (Whose still alive) is still my hero.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Trinket

Penny Jordan/Janet Daily/Richard Adams/Violet Winspears/Sally Wentworth/Carole Mortimer/Gene Autrey

Andy

Jack Skellington, Hes a skeleton hero, and hes skinny, hes the king of scariness. What more reasons are needed?
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

adventurer

Everybody who lives his or her own dream. In responsibility, courage, and with purpose, meaning and livng and cultivating the whole potential.

No matter what others say. Following the white rabbit of ones own callling, vocation.
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Mathim

My former supervisor, Mark White. He's the most amazing person I've ever met. Someone can cuss him out to his face, call him the N-word, and his face won't change a bit, he'll hear them out until they're finished talking, and then laugh about it with you afterwards. Someone who is that cool in the face of abuse and adversity is rare indeed, and to have such a terrific personality besides, he's someone who really deserves better than the relatively low-level position he's going to occupy, presumably, for a long time yet. I really admire his devotion to supporting his family the best he can and still maintaining that positive outlook on life.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gerald Tarrant

Deadpool -   He's a witty asshole extraordinaire :P

And then of course Gerald Tarrant, So vain,  so smart,  so evil..    Not really a hero, but i say he counts since he's an anti hero !

Spookie Monster

Although I'm always a little wary of choosing a single hero, I would like to note my adoration of Fred Rogers.  This guy was the type of person that I myself aspire to be: loving, kind, calm, strong, understanding, nonjudgmental.  If you're also a fan of Fred Rogers, you might want to check out this 4-1/2 hour interview with him on YouTube...

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Inkidu

Quote from: Gerald Tarrant on October 20, 2008, 07:56:15 PM
Deadpool -   He's a witty asshole extraordinaire :P

And then of course Gerald Tarrant, So vain,  so smart,  so evil..    Not really a hero, but i say he counts since he's an anti hero !
That's sort of like calling the anti-Christ the good guy... :P

Andy

Quote from: Inkidu on October 25, 2008, 10:33:46 PM
That's sort of like calling the anti-Christ the good guy... :P

Wait, they arent?

...oh dear..

*hides*
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/