Profile Avatar Problem

Started by LadySky, May 21, 2009, 11:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

Tried to change my avatar several times today and have been recieving error messages.

My error message now is: Problem with renaming avatar (3). Please contact server admin
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

LadySky

Ahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks!   O8)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Vekseid

LadySky

Ohhhh TY!  Just love you so much!

LadySky

No rush but I am still recieving the error....

Problem with renaming avatar (2). Please contact server admin

Vekseid

Quote from: LadySky on May 22, 2009, 12:34:52 AM
No rush but I am still recieving the error....

Problem with renaming avatar (2). Please contact server admin

Yearghbnbbbl.

Are you trying to upload it from the web or your personal machine?

LadySky

Vekseid

LadySky

Vekseid

LadySky

*jumps up and gives Vekseid cookies!*

Thanks!

Vekseid

CandyLips

it's still not letting me upload my avatar v_v

Xillen

You might want to include the error you receive. Or if you don't, tell us what happens when you try to upload yours.

Alternatively, you could upload your avatar to Elluiki and link to there.

Vekseid

I know some people have actually been trying to upload web pages, rather than pictures, as their avatar. It's not going to let you do that anymore >_>

Grakor

I get the following error when I try:

QuoteYour attachment couldn't be saved. Currently working on why >_> 

This is regardless of whether I upload from my computer or link from ImageShack. So uh, yeah. Maybe I'm just doing something stupid.

Vekseid

Quote from: Grakor on May 25, 2009, 05:03:12 AM
I get the following error when I try:

This is regardless of whether I upload from my computer or link from ImageShack. So uh, yeah. Maybe I'm just doing something stupid.

Link?

Grakor

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8894/97socarmyles24.jpg

I used another image in the meanwhile. Actually, I was surprised I could. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the issue is file size, since I tried four different ones and the two that worked were the one that I have now and another that's around the same size, while the two that failed were 8.8KB and 18.5KB. Otherwise, they're all the same size pixel-wise and come from the same site. Which is odd, because I see people in this very thread with avatars larger than those.

Anyway, not a big deal to me, but yeah, just not sure what's up there.