Slave Quarters

Started by elfguy, August 05, 2012, 10:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Carthaga is the vast villa of Prince Renier, one of the most powerful figure in the Lower Kingdoms, and his villa is very vast, filled with all the entertainment him and his guests would ever want. That entertainment includes an imposing harem filled with beautiful girls. All the girls in his harem are slaves, but they are all here for different reasons. Some have been bought by the Prince, others were brought to him as gifts, while others wanted to be here, since even as a slave of Prince Renier, they end up living in luxury, which isn't the case for the population at large. In fact, most of the kingdom are nothing but farmers, peasants, many being very poor.

Life in the harem is one of pleasure and fun, at least most of the time. They still have to obey the Prince and his guards, some of the guests that he brings can be abusive, and they have no recourse for anything that happens to the girls. But the worse of all are all the conflicts that arise inside the harem itself. While many of the girls will fuck each others on a regular basis, and form relationships, this in turn can lead to jealousy and fights. The guards sometimes even encourage those. Some girls want to have a better life condition and try to please the Prince more, which can lead to others ganging up on them. Whatever happens, the girls are left to solve their problems themselves.

This is an interest check for a new idea I came up with, the day to day life in the harem. For now I'm thinking every player would play a slave girl, and we would keep the plot solely on daily activities. The girls are pretty much free to roam around the villa, although there are guards everywhere. Some may form relationships, clicks, some girls may become jealous easily and start fights, some may be subs other doms, anything goes.

Let me know what you think.
----

Vaulera

Interested, love harem roleplays.

Neysha

I wouldn't mind giving it a try either. Something new.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

elfguy

Well that's 2.. If I get a few more interested faces I'll put up a char sheet.
----

Sarah Morgan

Count me interested in this too!  I've tried one or two of these in the past, and they never went anywhere.  Besides, I have lots of free time on my hands, and I'm looking for another group game to be a part of.  The one I'm in isn't active just now, though I'll still have time for more than one, whenever it does get going again.

elfguy

Okay so let's try a char sheet:

Image:
Name:
Body build:
Personality:
Bio:
Why you're in the harem:
Sexual preferences: (sub, dom, switch)
----

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I would be interested I was thinking of having a women who was a performer she run into some hard luck as people didn't quite take to her performances but the deceased king loved new and exotic things he hard her called to perform for him and this is where her life changed and was given a choice to make stay at the palace in service to the King or go about your wonderings. With her liking the security offered she agreed though it was not what she expected she came to love her new position in the harem and never really involved her self with the politics except for distracting the girls from the petty squabbles she always couldn't stop them all but she always encouraged others to just not worry about station but the pleasures this life style had to offer she was always more focused on the delight this life could bring and gathered those that were entertainers and those that enjoy spreading pleasure and joy she would offer a calm in the storm of the politics and helped to break the stresses the girls went through.  So  I am hoping that someone like this would fit into the story