News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

SinfulAngel's requests

Started by SinfulAngel, August 06, 2011, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulAngel

Welcome to my little request thread. The ideas will be fairly vague as I prefer to hash out the details with my potential partner, rather then decide everything myself. I love getting to know the person/persona behind the character and believe that having an OOC bond allows for a better more in depth role play that usually flows wonderfully, plus keeping open communication makes ideas flow thus allowing the story to grow and become more then we even thought possible. However I do respect those that like to keep things about themselves personal.

If you are interested in starting a story with me please contact me via Pm. I'd like to keep this thread neat and tidy if at all possible. Thank you.  Now let us get to the juicy stuff!

Ideas:

Who knew? (M/f f/f Bon, non con)
Who knew kidnapping a young woman would be so thrilling? Especially when she's dressed in such revealing cloths. Isn't it your job to teach her a lesson?

She gets what she deserves(m/f bon, nc)
She was conning his father. The 24 year old hot blond (can be changed) was conning the very rich 50 year old man and she had finally gotten him to propose. His 30 year old son was not happy and he wanted to prove to his father that she was an easily discard-able whore.

Open window[/i](NC)
Jade was sound asleep with her window wide open. It was hot for late September which is why she fell asleep with the window and curtains open. He was just a robber trying to find an open window to steal a few electronics or some jewelry. However he could not resist the urge to touch her bare skin. The silk night gown had risen during the tossing and turning of her restless sleep. A light layer of sweat covers her form and the fan in the corner cools her heated skin causing her nipples to press almost painfully against the tight night gown.

(So I'd like this to be a one shot or if possible we could elaborate on the idea and make it a long term story.)

Tv shows to Roleplay:
Grey's Anatomy
Stargate Universe
Doll House
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Once Upon a Time
Pan Am
The Playboy Club
Game of Thrones
True Blood

Movies:
Treasure Planet
Titan AE
The Tourist
Taken

That's it for now. I'll add more as I think of them. Feel free to pm me about any of my ideas or any of your own if they are similar. If you aren't currently looking for a role play but would like to be thought of in the future please feel free to message me. I promise not to bite.... Hard..

Unless asked.

Thank you for taking the time to read my page,

~SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

SinfulAngel

Thank you to anyone who shows an interest. Keep in mind that I am willing to discuss things not on my request thread. However I would prefer to be contacted via pm about a potential roleplay since I get instantly notified via my phone and can reply promtly.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17