The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Corinthi once got so horny that he tried to pleasure himself orally.. He was only an inch off..

Corinthi

Candy is the Chiropractor I saw after that ill advised adventure. First time I ever had a prostate exam at the Chiropractor's... but not the last.

Rhapsody

Corinthi really does believe it's butter.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

CandyLips

I found Rhapsody in my closet last night..

Corinthi

Red Bull really does give Candy wings.

BaronS

Those are actually Corinithi's arms AND back in his avatar.  He learned some pretty good tricks about body manipulation studying for decades with yoga masters in the Indian sub-continent.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Ryieahna

BaronS is only imitating sanity to confuse the government into thinking that it's safe to tell him their deepest darkest secrets.

Fertile Myrtle

Ryieahna crochets ethnic slurs into cute mittens and sweaters.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Corinthi

Fertile Myrtle chose that handle because she idolizes the Octomom.

tesseractive

That avatar with the candy thong is an actual picture of Corinthi.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Downfall347

Tesseractive isn't intentionally sexy, just those damn gnomes stole the rest of her clothing.

Corinthi

Downfall347 is actually an alien sent to earth to decide of the human race is worth being invited to the galactic empire.

So far he's not been impressed.

Downfall347

Corinthi is in fact made of candy, and may not go out in the rain for fear of his sugary construct dissolving.

Corinthi

Downfall347 was the life study of the first Hentai Tentacle monster, and still receives royalties whenever a schoolgirl is molested in that fashion.

CandyLips

Corinthi is actually getting pinched by the candy thong and is afraid to walk anywhere with it on.

Corinthi

Candylips is such a kind, compassionate soul, that she offered to help eat the candy off my thong so I can move again.

Downfall347

Corinthi is in fact Count Chocula in disguise, and has a sever sugar fetish because of it.

Corinthi

Downfall347's username is ironic, because he's a grad student at MIT studying antigravity technology.

Downfall347

(Hehe, surprisingly, I wish. At least that career path has a bit of stability to it! all be it, a lack of gravity)

Corinthi is in fact living in space, and is trying to deduce how humans may reproduce in zero G

CandyLips

Downfall is actually the cat in that photo, but is sensitive about people knowing. Shhhh.

Downfall347

(mreow -^_^-)

CandyLips dances naked with the devil in the pale moon light... the Joker sometimes tapes this

CandyLips

Downfall bought the first tape for $59.99 and enjoyed ever second of it.

Downfall347

CandyLips was the saleswoman who gets people to buy the tapes, her chief sale method is cleavage

CandyLips

Downfall got lost in my cleavage when he tripped and fell into it.

Downfall347

CandyLips has a tribe of natives in her Cleavage that have never seen a white man, well, till now MUAHAHAHAHA