Aercey's Ideas! (F Looking for M!)

Started by Aercey, July 02, 2013, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aercey

I'm kind of in the process of re-working this thread, but mostly it was due for a bump in general as I am looking to start one or two threads.  In regards to basic information: as for the naughty-to-story ratio I'm looking for, it's honestly an 80/20 split in favor of the naughty.  Maybe 70/30.  The fact is that I get plenty of normal, non-erotic RP in most of the other places I visit, and given play-by-post tends to be slow, I'd rather the majority of it be spent in the E portion of ERP.  I don't mind some story or action, but I don't want to get bogged down in it.

Genre: Modern/Superhero
Setting: Urban, Any City
Broken Glass
Victoria Jane Allison, aka Shatter, is one of my favorite characters, and oddly enough my most requested!  She's been in at least three threads that have fizzled out through, well, I don't know.  I thought my writing was pretty inspiring!  You can check it out for yourself in my posting profile, or take a chance and learn first-hand, as the young glass controlling blonde British bombshell is back up for grabs!  She's ready to rock and roll with a brand new partner or three, handing out sass and her fine ass in equal measure.  This particular thread can be equal parts sex and action, as it would be a shame to use a mutant setting and not blow stuff up at some point, but hot and heavy action is a lot of fun, and Tori is open to all sorts of ideas, being double teamed being pretty high on her list of things that make up a good time, and it's even more fun in the public bathroom of a local club.  But don't let me limit you!  She's a rough and tumble gal who'll insult a guy one minute and shove her tongue down his throat the next if she likes his comeback.  The door is wide open here, but kick it in anyhow!

Technically, at the moment, all of my characters are available and I will hopefully update this with additions.  However, I'm interested in a variety of scenes and I'm sure we can work something out.  Also keep in mind that the characters I have listed in my O/Os are not ones only options, they're just some of my favorites and the easiest to write off the cuff.  Please PM if you're interested in Tori, or if anyone catches your eye in the O/Os.

Love, Aercey
"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey's Double Ohs and Character List

Aercey

These scenarios, and other characters on my O&O, have freed up, so give me another looksie all you lovely, lovely peoples ;D
"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey

Added an idea, changed thread title, and re-edited the old ideas to make them slightly more appealing!

Aercey

Re-wrote opening, clarified goals for potential RP partners.

Aercey

exchanged taken idea for a new, not taken idea!  because I just put it there!

Aercey

Just a general month and a half later bump because I only have one active thread!  I can handle more, I assure you!

Aercey

bumping as taken threads are removed, and untaken thread remains!  Take it!  Take it while it's there!

Aercey

bumping because I thought this thread got taken(because it was) and I tried to contact the other player at least once and they haven't responded despite being incredibly active, so I tried and fuck 'em and now maybe Tori will fuck you!  Or ... some avatar of yours.  I'd be impressed if it happened for real, but ... I guess I wouldn't know?  I don't know!  I'm rambling now, so PM me or ... something!

Aercey

Just a bump because it's been a while, and I'd still really like to try another thread with Tori!  Most of them have fizzled unceremoniously, and I'm pretty sure it's not because I'm terrible.  I'm pretty good!  :(  Anyway, we'll see what happens!

-Aercey!

Aercey

It's been a long time bumping... haha, funny.  Anyway, just bumping for new threads, a little light touching up.  Hopefully more additions to come.