Bdsm club (wife swap, extreme, incest)

Started by stargirl, December 28, 2012, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Under The Moon

Hello there, I'd be interested in making a barely 16 year old male and I am interested at the incest parts (Except I would not like any homosexual scenes with 'my' character, no offense but I'm not into that), and I do hope other female players join so that I may also join.

Google

Dominant male here, going to sleep soon but expressing definite interest
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Desirous

To Chrystal - I`d be interested in playing the role of your husband in this plot

Chrystal

@Desirous - Generally speaking, I only play lesbians, unless there is a very specific reason why not...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ElizabethRayne

*Throws self at Crystal hugs then runs away*

I play females, what should I play?
Lizzy's Playlist

Looking for my On's and Off's?

Current Cravings

ā€I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.ā€ ā€“ Pablo Neruda

stargirl

Hi All,
  I'm finally back. I hope people are still interested in this. Yes, we need female characters, Rayne. You are welcome to make any character. I will be soon posting character templates, but it is ok for you all to tell general ideas of you planned characters.

ting ting

I can play either a dom male or sub female.  I'm fine with incest so that's not a problem.  Haven't done it in an rp so should be interesting.

stargirl

You are very welcome, Ting Ting. We are in need of females, so I think it is better.

Chrystal

Quote from: stargirl on January 16, 2013, 08:58:03 PM
Hi All,
  I'm finally back. I hope people are still interested in this. Yes, we need female characters, Rayne. You are welcome to make any character. I will be soon posting character templates, but it is ok for you all to tell general ideas of you planned characters.

Well, let's see. I'm reasonably certain we are going to have more submissive female characters than dominant ones, so I will probably be making a dominant female - unless of course I'm wrong and there are no sub girls playing? *giggles*

Dominant motherly figure.

In fact, one of my standard character models is the "lesbian who made a mistake". Basically a woman who, when she was a teenager, was experimenting, and had sex with a guy, decided she didn't like it and concluded she was a lesbian. But unfortunately, that experiment left her with a lasting legacy in the form of a child.

So, something between 16 and 20 years later, mother is now in her thirties, and the child is now of age. If the child is a daughter, we have the possibility of lesbian incest. Of course if she had twins, or even triplets.... 

I would insist on people finding character pics that bore at least a passing resemblance to my character pic, and to each other. (If you want to be twins or triplets of the same gender you could use different pics of the same person...)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

If needed, I could create a male-twin (to a female-twin) for some twincest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chrystal

Triplets would be fun, two girls and a boy...! Sorry, but that would be it. Quads is a definite no-no!

If you want two boys and a girl, then the boys are going to have to be very submissive and do everything that mummy tells them!

(And yes, that does mean what you think it means...)

Desirous

I would be interested in playing one of the twins if the slot is available.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

stargirl

Don't worry. You don't need too do anything you don't want.

I think we need to organize it a little. We have too many characters for the same family. Isn't it better if we had some families around?

ting ting

I could be either man or woman.  It doesn't matter to me, give me a roll and I'll go with it.  I can do more than one if you want me to.

TamaRose

In this one I would prefer playing a 16 or 17 year old girl.

Google

Was figuring a 40ish year old Dominant man, a daughter for him would work out wonderfully
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

didoanna

Umm....I'm happy to play any sort of submissive / quiet / shy sort of character.  *grins*  I'll do anything I'm told to do *giggles*

*drops on to bean bag to ponder reactions*

Chrystal

I was just saying.... If my lady had two daughters, that would suit me just dandy. If she had a girl and a boy, okay. Two boys, however would be treated the same as two girls. You guys would expect lesbian twincest if there were two girl twins, wouldn't you? So why should we not expect gay twincest if there are two male twins? Same applies to triplets.

I think it's only fair, don't you?

As Star says, you don't have to be one of my character's children. There are enough interested players to have a number of families involved. There's also no reason why the parents have to be the dominants. Parents submitting to their kids is kinda hot! "Daddy, bend over!" *giggles*

Desirous

Oh definitely it makes things lot more fun and  allows the possibilities to explore the different wicked pairings. I`m up for anything with my character being bisexual  ;D

Google

I could always play a dominant son or brother, though I am only interested in a hetersexual set up

didoanna

Quote from: Chrystal on January 18, 2013, 10:33:14 AM
I was just saying.... Two boys, however would be treated the same as two girls. You guys would expect lesbian twincest if there were two girl twins, wouldn't you? So why should we not expect gay twincest if there are two male twins? Same applies to triplets.

I think it's only fair, don't you?

*giggles* Umm...fair point.

stargirl

Hi All. I just added a character sheet template to the first post. You can start posting character ideas here and wait for approval.

Hope you all have fun.