News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Me and My Ideas! Hoping for RP's!

Started by Queenhexa80, May 06, 2011, 07:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queenhexa80

Hello everyone, sort of new here. New in that I joined quiet awhile ago but hadn't had thhe nerve to say much. I've been dong roleplaying for awhile now, mostly informal but some D&D type of experience. I mainly prefer one on one type of roleplays so here's a bit about me and some ideas I have...

About Me: As far as my taste in RP's it would probably be easier to list what I'm not into, which is mainly just extreme-ped, scat, hardcore S&M. Light S&M okay by me, even a little vore. I play either male or female characters... mainly play Yaoi but wouldn't mind playing Yuri or just palin vanilla male/female threads.

I haven't played a female character in awhile which is why I'd like to give that a crack again. I mainly play submissive characters but can play a forceful dom if the character is right.... just consider me "versatile" I  guess. I like something with a plot (but I wouldn't wouldn't be upset with a little PWP either.)

Open to ideas other might have but just to get things going, here are three diffrent ideas I had, one Yaoi, the other Yuri and the other straight. I'd prefer playing the submissive roles but I'm open if you just really like the idea and want to play the sub.

Yoai:
Evil Younger Brother: This sort of falls into my fondness for what I call the unexpected Dom. The basic premise would be this... A younger teen brother, becomes sexual forward and actually dominates his older 20-something brother.  He's naturally humlated by it all but he finds himself enjoying it. Turns out his younger brother is good in the sack and it progresses to an actual relatonship.

Yuri:
Deep in Her Closet: Young woman n her own for the first time, dreams of finding a husband one day. Meets her new female boss/professor/ roommate, has her first sexual experience with her, in denal for awhile. I was thinking of goinf FULL sterotype on this one. The vrgin is sweet, petite and shy, the other is a big bull-dyke with short hair whos determined to "turn" her. Swears shes straight but can't say no everytime the other slips nto her bed. Relationship exploration here mostly, meeting the parents, coming to terms with who she is. Again, we can build on this, flesh it out more before we talk.

Straight:
Star Trek Theme: Thinking my favorite character, Ensign Harry Kim from Star Trek Voyager and another original character, post return to Earth, he's a Lieutenant now, on a new ship, movng on with his life. Thinking it would be fun if the female character was either: Klingon, Cardassian or some other non-human speces.
OR
We could do original characters in the Star Trek universe. I think a relationship between a Human female and a Ferengi male would be fun, considering the Ferengi attitude toward woman. Maybe she likes the way he treats her?Maybe he learns to tone down his aggression to women, maybe it's a little of both and they meet in the middle.

So like my ideas? They give you some of your own? Like them but want to flesh them out some more? Just want to talk to me to see if I'd be a good RP partner? reply here or catch me on MSN messenger, usually in the evenings on weekdays.

TTFN
"Chaos shall always triumpth over order... it is the way of things."
-Hexadecimal, TV Show 'Reboot'