Dollys new ideas , ( Angels,mages and pirates)

Started by abandoneddolly, May 22, 2011, 08:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Damnation

The war between angels and demons have been going on since time itself without any clear winner. Then for some reason God disappeared from the picture, and without their leader the angels began to lose their strength. Still they fight though there chances of winning are few. When a demon captures an angel he dose not kill it, but taints it until they becomes a demon.

An angel warrior gets in fight with a demon and the demon wins. Will she be strong enough to survive his attempts at tainting her, or will she soon become a demon.

Nightmares

A succubus feeds off the fear of one man night after night. He finally realizes that the dreams are a bit more then real, and tries to fight off sleep. The succubus is addicted to him, and comes to the human realm  to get him and bring him back to her own.

I've really been feeling like trying to be a dom recently. So this is my attempt at that.

Realms

A inexperienced mage tries to do a spell but brings a creature into this  realm instead. The creature,my character, being a person from this world, brought over to a fantasy world. The mage doesn't have to be human but could be something fantasy, but that's up to you to decide.

Pirates

Having a women on board is sad to be bad luck, but Avesalion has always dreamed of being a pirate. So she disguises herself as a cabin boy and gets a job with the ship dark cloud, but when the captain discovers the new recruit is not actually a boy, will he throw her out to sea?

Birthday
Your character wakes up to find a girl lying unconscious on their living room couch. There is no sign of how she got in their. There is also a card lying beside the girl that simply reads: Hope you enjoy the present, and happy birthday. There is no indication of who it is who gave it to you,. Its all very strange especially since you don't have any friends near by who would do this sort of thing, and there is no sign of anyone breaking into your house to leave her there.

ReanimateMagnus