A interest call: 3.5 DnD Unique Devil/Demon Campaign in Hell/Abyss (closed FULL)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, December 08, 2011, 06:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Are flaws allowed for this game?

And I dunno if I'd want to share my skies with someone, tentacles or otherwise...besides, I'm already sharing a plane with Pale, and two demon lords in one plane is probably already pushing it.

SomeGuy

TheGlyphstone

SomeGuy

I was actually thinking different layers, but that works too.

TheGlyphstone

If we're on different layers, that's perfectly fine, and we might actually get along. I thought you were challenging me for control of my skies.

TheGlyphstone

Kunoichi

*foresees some interesting scenes in the future if she is ever caught trespassing*

TheGlyphstone

Possibly. Good thing I have Alternate Form, though - Gargantuan tentacles are good for killing people, but not so good for other tentacle-related fun.

Kunoichi

Especially when the other party is diminutive in size. :P Of course, I suppose we could flavor it so that my mouth could simply stretch to accommodate almost any intrusion...

SomeGuy

That works.

Edit: So, wait. The Spirrax is already a "grotesque, tentacled mass", does the change shape of half-farspawn actually change the shape?

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 09, 2011, 05:16:38 PM
Especially when the other party is diminutive in size. :P Of course, I suppose we could flavor it so that my mouth could simply stretch to accommodate almost any intrusion...

So you're a walking extradimensional stomach dimension?

Quote from: SomeGuy on December 09, 2011, 05:17:31 PM
That works.

Edit: So, wait. The Spirrax is already a "grotesque, tentacled mass", does the change shape of half-farspawn actually change the shape?

You get extra tentacles, presumably.

Kunoichi

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 09, 2011, 05:28:38 PM
So you're a walking extradimensional stomach dimension?

"Phylactery Transference (Su)

"Headbands, belts, rings, cloaks, and other wearable items kept in close association with the demilich’s phylactery transfer all their benefits to the demilich no matter how far apart the demilich and the phylactery are located. The standard limits on types of items utilized simultaneously still apply."

Assuming I've got a Handy Haversack near my phylactery?  Yes. ;D

TheGlyphstone

Oh yeah, you're a floating skull. Never mind, there's no tentacle-related fun to be had anyways.

SomeGuy

Kunoichi

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 09, 2011, 05:37:12 PM
Oh yeah, you're a floating skull. Never mind, there's no tentacle-related fun to be had anyways.

Not a skull, since being a unique devil or demon means I can make my appearance whatever I want, but yes, a floating head.  Though I don't see why that would preclude tentacle fun...

Edit: Being a floating head, that is.  I can easily see why being a skull would put a damper on things.

TheGlyphstone

Even as a floating non-skull head, though, that's seven perfectly good tentacles just going to waste.

Kunoichi

That would depend on how wide my mouth could stretch. :P Though, I suppose I could try and come up with alternatives.

*thinks*

Well, rather than getting +2 HD for 1 CR, I could take a single class level instead.  There aren't many choices, but if I took Fiend of Corruption, then the Alternate Form to turn into any Humanoid form could be replaced with one of my original Brachina form.

Alternately, since this is looking to be an Abyss-oriented campaign, I could base this on a Lilitu instead, and your tentacles could occupy themselves with my tentacles...

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 09, 2011, 04:53:31 PM
Are flaws allowed for this game?

And I dunno if I'd want to share my skies with someone, tentacles or otherwise...besides, I'm already sharing a plane with Pale, and two demon lords in one plane is probably already pushing it.

The sky sea split is a great idea, but it depends on how many devils and demons we have. I prefer being a devil but if there are way more devils anyway the layer split seems very awesome. Btw I found a pict thats perfect for the tentacled vampire fallen angel god creature.

And anyone who flies should be careful around him since part of his curse being a fallen angel is that he cannot ever fly, it's powerful enough that a whole anti magic fiend surrounds him that negates the flying magic of others.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

PaleEnchantress

Anyone here like being the submissive muscle stud in male on male action with an embarrassingly large set of man parts? .... just asking...

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 09, 2011, 05:48:29 PM
Not a skull, since being a unique devil or demon means I can make my appearance whatever I want, but yes, a floating head.  Though I don't see why that would preclude tentacle fun...

Edit: Being a floating head, that is.  I can easily see why being a skull would put a damper on things.

Remember you can make your character look like anything you want

Kunoichi

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 09, 2011, 06:43:03 PM
Anyone here like being the submissive muscle stud in male on male action with an embarrassingly large set of man parts? .... just asking...

*contemplates making a secondary Yugoloth character*

PaleEnchantress

Kunoichi

...Yep.  Monster Manual III, page 202.  The Nycaloth.  Large size, CR 10, 14 HD.  Four arms and wings.

Advance it 16 HD, bringing it up to Huge size.  CR 18 and 30 HD.

Then I just have to figure out some good templates and class levels...