A Family's Abduction: Kidnapping, Incest & Slavery(Extreme)

Started by Urbanzorro, August 12, 2011, 02:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

@krakenknight: character approved

@everyone: if there are no complaints I have no problem starting with the family as is
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Foxy DeVille

Oooo... I like the hubby! I'm still kinda hoping for a son to show up.

krakenknight

Quote from: Foxy Oni on August 14, 2011, 10:33:49 AM
Oooo... I like the hubby! I'm still kinda hoping for a son to show up.

You and me both.
Quote from: Urbanzorro on August 14, 2011, 10:22:32 AM
@krakenknight: character approved

@everyone: if there are no complaints I have no problem starting with the family as is
Thanks no problems this end.

Cerebellum von Doom

Image:
Name: Sam Swanson
Position: Son(Mother? Father? Son? Daughter?)
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Biological Son(Optional)
Personality: Timid, shy, and uncertain of himself, he seeks solace in keeping his body in shape due to his slightly androgynous face.
Personal History: The youngest of the family, Sam has always been teased by his sisters.  He's never had a girlfriend, though mostly because he's too wrapped up in his own head to notice the girls that are interested in him.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs: Sam is turned on by petite women because they make him feel more masculine.  His personality is a bit of a switch though, as any woman that can so assertive dominance will easily trigger his submissive side.  He is unsure of what he wants, though he embarrassed himself once by becoming aroused when some guys at school talked about purposefully knocking up a cheerleader.  Well, it was either that or the comments someone made about wanting to knock up his sister, but Sam won't admit that is even a possibility.
Player's Limits: I highly encourage tattooing and piercings.  I am against mutilations that disfigure, though I understand the situation.  I am not bi, nor is my character, however I intend to use that to thoroughly enjoy the characterization and forced sexual slavery he will go through be it by whomever, of whatever gender.  I love a challenge.  Hard limits are death, scat, watersports, and bloodplay (though I can write the bloodplay if needed.)

I hope you all will accept me into this.  I would hate if I caught the app too late for start and plot.  Also if I need to age him up, I understand, though I liked the idea of him being the youngest, and since the daughter is 18....

Edit: Fixed formatting.

Urbanzorro

@Cerebellum von Doom: Character Accepted
@Everyone: Looks like we have our family. I should have the first post up soon ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miyu

Foxy DeVille

Woo hoo! I'm ready for the best family vacation ever!

Cerebellum von Doom

Thank you for having me, everyone.  I really am looking forward to a game that will push the lines. If any of you would like to collaborate family history, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Foxy DeVille

So we're already kidnapped? I hoped we'd have some time to rp as a family on the cruise before diving in.

Sethala

I'm fine with starting off being kidnapped, but I was also hoping to roleplay a little with the rest of the family before actually starting.  It seems family ties will sort of matter here, so it would be nice to have a chance to establish them with each other first.

Also, any chance we can get a character/OOC thread?

Miyu

I think he is assuming the ties are already build since our chars are family.

Sethala

IC yes, they are, but OOC we don't have much of anything.  We could simply tell each other what we think our family relations should be like, but it's much more fun to play them out.

Miyu

I agree but oh well, life is like that. I think my char could be very close to your character, it would be nice if somebody in the family knew about her smoking addiction.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Sethala on August 14, 2011, 09:07:07 PM
IC yes, they are, but OOC we don't have much of anything.  We could simply tell each other what we think our family relations should be like, but it's much more fun to play them out.

Exactly, like how happy the marriage is, how well do the siblings get along, etc.

Miyu

Since we have no father I will post for every one of you on how my char feels, I suggest you can make it too.

Mom- She loves her mother, however she does not fully trust her with her addiction problem thinking she would fight and make her life a living hell. Like a typical teenager she likes to rebel however she does that to get attention from the family and from her mother.

Bro- I think their relationship can be good, he could know about her addiction and be basically a loving brother and sister relationship.

Adoptive sis- My char it's not sure how she feels about her, she respects the girl and welcomes her to the family but since she it's not part of the immediate family she does not fully trust her.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Miyu on August 14, 2011, 09:30:23 PM
Since we have no father I will post for every one of you on how my char feels, I suggest you can make it too.

Mom- She loves her mother, however she does not fully trust her with her addiction problem thinking she would fight and make her life a living hell. Like a typical teenager she likes to rebel however she does that to get attention from the family and from her mother.

Bro- I think their relationship can be good, he could know about her addiction and be basically a loving brother and sister relationship.

Adoptive sis- My char it's not sure how she feels about her, she respects the girl and welcomes her to the family but since she it's not part of the immediate family she does not fully trust her.

Ummm... we have a father. And roleplaying beats blanket statements, in my opinion.

Miyu

bah sorry sorry hehe but yea he should had posted it to give us some time to interact.

Cerebellum von Doom

Indeed, we have everyone in the family lined up.  So quick question for the parental units.  Mother remarried?  Also just giving a psychological understanding and background for how Sam treats his family.  He is annoyed by his mother's expectations, he feels inferior to his biological sister, he feels attracted too, embarrassed by, and ashamed in front of his adoptive sister.  Depending on his Father/Stepfather's status will be how he feels about him.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Cerebellum von Doom on August 14, 2011, 10:48:52 PM
Indeed, we have everyone in the family lined up.  So quick question for the parental units.  Mother remarried?  Also just giving a psychological understanding and background for how Sam treats his family.  He is annoyed by his mother's expectations, he feels inferior to his biological sister, he feels attracted too, embarrassed by, and ashamed in front of his adoptive sister.  Depending on his Father/Stepfather's status will be how he feels about him.

I'm not sure why the mother would be remarried, it's not very incestuous unless it's the biological father.

Cerebellum von Doom

Agreed.  Just trying to reconcile inconsistencies on what Miyu has said.  Her profile indicates the father was military, but also a whole bunch of other things.  So given he is biological and such, Sam will have not had a strong role model in the way his father is overruled by his mother so often.  He feels adrift, because he wants to see his father be strong.  He IS respectful of his father's job though.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Cerebellum von Doom on August 14, 2011, 11:11:28 PM
Agreed.  Just trying to reconcile inconsistencies on what Miyu has said.  Her profile indicates the father was military, but also a whole bunch of other things.  So given he is biological and such, Sam will have not had a strong role model in the way his father is overruled by his mother so often.  He feels adrift, because he wants to see his father be strong.  He IS respectful of his father's job though.

Actually, I don't know why you think the mother is overruling the father, I described her as being easy-going and not liking confrontation.

Miyu

I made it thinking that we did not found a father lol, I will fix it later.)

Cerebellum von Doom

QuoteDavid Swanson is a bit of a pushover, while he claims to have dominance over his house his life is horribly middle managed. He works in a firm which analyses market trends for advertisers but lacks the drive to push his ideas effectively. He loves his family a lot and wishes he could be a more effective role model.

Just trying to reconcile the differences in peoples' character profiles.  This is precisely why its good to be discussing all of this right now.

krakenknight

David is not dominated its just that he finds it difficult to say no when his wife asks him to do something. He's fine in family its just that he has trouble at work. I saw it as someone who tries his best to be a good father and husband but isn't some crazy disciplinarian.