The Emporium of Wonders and Wizardry [M/M]

Started by Sho, December 11, 2010, 02:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Magic can be found in the oddest places. It can be lurking around a street-corner, or out in the open. Witches and wizards are both greatly feared and respected - by those who know that they exist. The majority of people still seem to believe that they're just figments of their imagination. For those who do know, there are small shops run by witches and wizards where one can buy something as simple as a powder to bless a ship on its maiden voyage, or something as powerful as a love potion or a spell to make someone sleep, unaging, for a hundred years.

The more powerful the wizard, usually, the more they've done to get that power...oftentimes, bad things. Terrible things.

One such wizard owning one such shop lives in a large city, selling his wares. He sells potions and spells to those who can afford them, from simple ones to extremely complicated ones.

I'm looking for a fellow wizard in competition with mine, a customer, or someone looking to work in the shop.

My character is somewhat famous within the wizarding world, and he often picks up and moves shop, disappearing for days at a time and sometimes even permanently. His moves are attributed by those who know him as something to do with his curse, though the details are unknown.

I'd like this plot to be on the darker side; two men falling in love, having to deal with the repercussions of my characters curse and the people who want to punish him for things he's done in his past. PM me if you're interested! Or drop a message here. I'm more than open to changing the plot around if you'd like.