Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Yeah, I forgot to add him to the player list originally, but his interest was there and his role dealt!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Assassini

I may have made the decision to (rather awkwardly) switch to actually RPing a little in the game (because I didn't want to be left out of the beach party lulz). It worked perfectly...

Galactic Druid

Nothing wrong with that! I want people to have fun in the game! Whether that means a little RP or a lot of paranoia is up to you guys!

im just happy to see people are enjoying playing in the games I like to run. ^^

Verasaille

Yay for joining in the fun!! Thanks all of you! I will try to find more nostalgia songs!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 07, 2015, 12:37:35 PM
Yay for joining in the fun!! Thanks all of you! I will try to find more nostalgia songs!

Nostalgia songs? Come on Vera! I'm about to get all spring break up in this bitch!

Suns out, guns out!

Verasaille

Remember to keep it PG 13! But pick the songs you like!! Have fun!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 07, 2015, 12:52:21 PM
Remember to keep it PG 13! But pick the songs you like!! Have fun!

*Chugs beer from cliched red cup* Yeaaah!

Galactic Druid

One of our players has a lot of RL stuff going on and had to back out for the time being. Since the game just started, the player in question was a villager, and the setup of roles without this player would be just one less villager, I won't require a reroll for the whole game. I know many of you are excited to be getting started, after all.

Thanks everyone!

Galactic Druid

My posting rate will bee very inconsistent for the next couple of weeks (6/13-6/30), Major RL events are going on for me.

Zelric Miras

No problem, good luck with what ever you have in RL. Best wishes, good luck and success ^^

Verasaille

OH NO!! Gasp...I am dead?  :'(

(flops on the bluffs above the beach and decides to stick around and watch)

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Zelric Miras

*Brings a bouquet of white flowers*

Others will join you soon enough, so don't hog the couch :P

Verasaille

Oh how sweet! You brought flowers for me?

The hardest part of being here is watching the drama unfold and not being able to say anything!!

LunaLilith22

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 13, 2015, 11:43:36 PM
My posting rate will bee very inconsistent for the next couple of weeks (6/13-6/30), Major RL events are going on for me.
i wish you the best of luck with your real life events.

Quote from: Verasaille on June 14, 2015, 02:26:02 AM
Oh how sweet! You brought flowers for me?

The hardest part of being here is watching the drama unfold and not being able to say anything!!
*casually pulls a large bouquet of flowers from behind her back* Imma just leave these here. *places them in front of Vera* The sitting around not being able to talk to anyone last round was excruciating for me. I wanted to say how Remi had offered me the same truce as he did to Blythe, but i just didn't respond fast enough to confirm it before the voteings started, turns out it was for the good of the village, he still won though...

Galactic Druid

Oh geez, I must have been really tired last night or the painkiller they gave me worked better than I realized. I'm sorry for that big red emodump in the OOC, I was actually just trying to use that to format that for my signature.

In all honesty, that shouldn't really apply to werewolves, it's more for stories. I'm just not really up to writing much in the way of heavy stories or ERP right now, social gaming is honestly something I'll really be looking forward to as a distraction.

Zelric Miras

Do you see my signature in this thread? I can see it in some and in others not.

Blythe

Quote from: Leorobin on June 14, 2015, 09:59:18 PM
Do you see my signature in this thread? I can see it in some and in others not.

Yes, I do see your sig.

Forum signatures only appear in the first post you make on a page of a given thread.

Zelric Miras

Amusing, I searched the introductory threads but didn't see it, maybe should have taken a closer look. I hadn't noticed it before :P

Assassini

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 14, 2015, 08:20:36 PM
Oh geez, I must have been really tired last night or the painkiller they gave me worked better than I realized. I'm sorry for that big red emodump in the OOC, I was actually just trying to use that to format that for my signature.

In all honesty, that shouldn't really apply to werewolves, it's more for stories. I'm just not really up to writing much in the way of heavy stories or ERP right now, social gaming is honestly something I'll really be looking forward to as a distraction.

TRPG is best GM.

No exceptions.

Mostly cause you're too good to be allowed to play with us.

Lady Lunarius

Sick Luna's are sick. X_X I'll be posting my vote once I figure out what's going on in the game. X_X

#Dontlynchmeeeeee
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Verasaille

*sets up the popcorn machine.* I love watching the paranoia!

Zelric Miras

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 14, 2015, 11:24:12 PM
Sick Luna's are sick. X_X I'll be posting my vote once I figure out what's going on in the game. X_X

#Dontlynchmeeeeee

Hope you get well soon

yugi006

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 14, 2015, 11:24:12 PM

#Dontlynchmeeeeee

Feel better soon.

Madame Professor

Ugh, sorry for the delay, y'all! Vacationing and a crazy nephew have made it tough to keep up. Catching up now!

And I hope you get to feeling better soon, LaLu.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.