Bleach: Soul Reaper with the Red Lotus Blade (FlaminGlory/djgenxcide)

Started by FlaminGlory, September 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

He made it sound so easy but she was wondering if she could do it or not. It wasn't like she could just enter her world. Espcally when her body was in pain. Her eyes focused on him as her body shivered. "I'll try." She told him.

DJGenXCide

"Well," Zhou said, a smile on his face.  "Let me help."  Of course his method of helping was thrusting his hand forward, flinging the lightning-based power of Sky Dragon at her.  The speed was immense, the strength behind the blow a fearsome thing indeed.  The swift, powerful blow was meant to send her into unconsciousness, where she could commune with her blade.

FlaminGlory

"Let me help." 

Natsumi barley had time to say anything before she noticed that he had flung his power at her. Her sword went up to block it, but it was to late as it her. Causing her to go unconsciousness, as her body started to fall to the ground.

When she opened her eyes, she wasn't at the training grounds but to where she was, she wasn't sure. The area was forested and afte much looking she relized that it was her first trainng grounds and standing in the middle was a beautiful lady dressed in a black kimono with red lotuses on the sides. In her hand was a red fan and she flicked her black eyes toward her. "Well, we finally meet young soul reaper." She said to her in a soft tone of voice.

"Are you the Red Lotus?" She asked clearly awed by the whole thing.

"Yes, I am." She said as she flicked her fan slightly. "I'm here to help you save your mother if you want my help."

"I do." She said to her, thinking that she would help her save her mother.

"But I can't do all the work your going to have to do your part as well, equal exchange."

"I can do that and I won't disappoint you." It felt like she was talking to her mother again.

"And I won't disappoint you, you better hurry and wake up so that Zhou character can get on with the training. I'll be here for you when you need me." She said with a soft giggle as she slowly disappeared. Natsumi slowly opened her eyes, and quickly shut them, she couldn't focus on where she was.

DJGenXCide

"A start," Zhou said.  "She'll awaken," a voice spoke aloud, loud as thunder.  "Aye aye, this I know Sky Dragon.  I don't need you to inform me of such."  "Such an impudent little whelp you are."  "We've been over this before, Sky Dragon.  Tone it down."  The sound of thunder rumbled through the area even as Zhou noticed Natsumi's movements.  She was starting to come around.  Perhaps she'd finally awoken that blade of hers enough to use it.

"C'mon shorty," Zhou said, laughing.  "I'm waiting for you to whip out that blade's powers and send them my way.  Just remember, though.  I'm on your side, and trying to help you grow.  But...I'll also enjoy beating the hell out of you."  The sword flicked in his hand, swift as lightning, making the air smell of ozone.

FlaminGlory

"You could have least warned me before went and shot me with lighting." She snapped as she stood up, her head hurting, but she was fixing a glare at him.

His people skills seemed to suck really bad and she was wondering why he was to train her in the first place. "Then bring it, I'm ready for you." She snapped as she held her sword in the gaurd postion.

DJGenXCide

Zhou smiled, and would proceed to make a small spinning motion with his sword.  She'd see the lightning travel down from the sword itself to encase him in a crackling sheath of lightning.  "Well then let me come and play then sweetheart!" Zhou said with a smile, flinging his purple hair back as he charged at her.  The sword flicked to and fro, not aiming to actually strike her but her sword, knowing that metal would conduct electricity and each blow would sap more and more of her strength.  Then again, maybe she and her sword could rise to the occasion and shrug off most of the sapping attacks.

FlaminGlory

She watched him charge her and her sword went up to block him, but she knew that as soon as the swords touched she would get shocked and the way her body was feeling, she wouldn't last long, but she had to defeat him.

"Come on Red Lotus, let's show him what were made off." She said as her spirtual pressure went up, waiting for his sword to connect with hers.

DJGenXCide

At least her reiatsu was rising.  That was a good beginning.  She'd need to have all of that and more to be able to go up against some of the captains within Soul Society.  Zhou was grinning, purple hair flying around as he moved around her, his speed truly something to be astounded by.  "I was one of the youngest graduates of the Academy," he spoke, not even straining in breath even as the sword strikes continued, from a safe distance, each one a flick of lightning.  "But as a true shinigami, you must be able to use Demon Arts!"

With that, Zhou would pause only for a moment as he pointed his left palm at her.  "Shakkaho!" at which point, even without the incantation, a ball of red energy would form in his hand, immediately flying forth towards her.  It was a low-level Demon Art, 31, but without the chant it wouldn't be a terribly potent attack.  But perhaps it'd surprise her.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi blocked his attack, a few did get past her and when they hit her it caused a scream of pain to be issued from her lips as she she felt the lightening strike her. She wasn't sure how many more she could take as she could feel her power slowly be sapped.

Her eyes focused on the ball of red engery as she went to dodge it. Not sure if she was fast enough.

DJGenXCide

So she avoided the Demon Arts spell.  That wasn't a surprise, in and of itself.  After all, she was trained to be a shinigami.  However, he could see that each and every strike that landed was sapping her more and more.  "Speed Natsumi!" Zhou called out.  "Focus on avoiding strikes that cannot truly be blocked!  Tap into your zanpaktou's abilities!  Become one!  The two of you can stop the attacks!"

Even though he was guiding her, giving her more coaching, Zhou knew that it would have to be put on hold soon.  He hadn't expected her to last this long, but he'd hoped that she had shown a bit more potential.  She'd never be able to free her mother if this is all she was capable of.

FlaminGlory

Keeping that in mind, she faced him ready for his attack. She couldn't fight him off forever and she knew that she needed to end this quickly. "I need to do this. I can't take anymore hits." She muttered as she was resolved to end this fight and her spirtual pressure surged up.

"Let's finsh this." She said as she did a flash step and came at him. Her sword slicing down and ready to strike him.

DJGenXCide

The shunpo was expected.  It was something she would have been taught.  However, Zhou responded with a somewhat unorthodox method in response.  His free hand would grip the loose sleeve of her robe and he'd bring his body in close with hers.  The strike would be sent awry, and she'd experience, painfully, exactly how strong the lightning armor he clad himself in could be.  He didn't even need to strike with his zanpaktou.  This was one of his unorthodox methods that made him a favorite within the Eleventh Squad.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi's eyes widen in surprised when he grabbed her sleeve and she was brought in close to him. What is he doing She asked herself and suddenly she felt electricty shot through her body. A loud scream passed her lips as she tried to push away from him. It seemed that it was all her body could take for the day before she passed out against him.

She was done for the day, but she would make sure that it would never happen again.

DJGenXCide

So she was passed out.  Zhou allowed his blade to return to its sealed state, sheathing it even as he would call out above them.  "Day one is over!  Bring food, drink.  We're going to need it.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long few weeks!"  Zhou would sit down near her, checking himself over.  She was still young, and he had to compress her training into something manageable.  Hopefully without killing her.  Captain Kuchiki would kill him if he killed his daughter.

FlaminGlory

Undhara came down the stairs wth some food and drink, his eyes flicked over to her as she slept on the ground. "So how'd it go?" He asked as he sat the tray infront of him and sat down as well.

DJGenXCide

Zhou would take up some of the food and drink.  "She's got the potential," he said simply.  Hands came up to run through the purple hair that was his trademark.  "Obviously she's got the Kuchiki bloodline in her.  And that clan never produces a weakling.  Byakuya's the scion but I think she could surpass her."  A bite of food and a drink of wine were taken, a moment as he collected his thoughts and gather himself.  "But she's very raw.  I'm focusing on getting her up to par with her swordplay.  She's almost at Shikai.  She just needs more practice with it.  If I keep pushing her she'll be ready by the time we leave.  Or dead."  Zhou shrugged his shoulders, knowing that it really was as simple as that.

Improve or die.

FlaminGlory

Undhara took a bit of food and a drink of wine as well as he listened to what he had to say. "Well according to her mom, she is not one to give up even if it kills her and I'm sure Byakuya will see how far she has gone, if they don't remove his powers first. Give her sometime she'll surprise you." He contuined to eat and drink with him.

DJGenXCide

( Urahara Kisuke.  :D )

"I know," Zhou replied.  "The captain said he should get about a month's reprieve.  I'm hoping so because it's going to take all that time and more to get her prepared.  She's been training a long time, so she's got the capability.  Work on her stamina, her kendo, and go from there."  Zhou yawned and would finish up what he had taken from the supplies before settling himself against a rock to get a bit of sleep himself.  "I imagine she'll wake me when she awakens.  I'm going to get some shut eye.  Maybe tomorrow I'll see how she handles me at full strength."

FlaminGlory

(Thanks)

"Well I'll let you get some sleep." Urahara said as he cleared up the tray and headed back upstairs. He would be watching to see what she would do in the morning.

Hours passed and soon night turned into morning, Natsumi slowly opened her eyes. Hoping that it was all a dream, when she fixed her eyes on the blue ceiling. "Great." She stated as she stood up and brushed the dust from her. Her stomach growled and she gave a sigh. Food, that was what she needed. Her eyes flicked over to Zhou and she had an evil thought. This was going to be semi-payback for what he did to her yesterday. Walking closer to him, she leaned over him and stared, wondering what his reaction would be, she lightly poked his forhead.

DJGenXCide

The response was an unsheathed blade immediately pressing against her throat.  "Be nice I left you food," Zhou replied without opening his eyes.  "Eat and drink.  You'll need your strength."  But of course, he was smiling.  "Good morning Natsumi."  Only then did he finally open his eyes and stare up at her.  He doubted she'd even show a hint of fear with a blade pressed against her throat like that.  She was potent enough to handle a sealed zanpaktou by now.

"We're going to amp it up even more today.  Full strength.  I don't want you holding back.  If you hurt me, all the better.  It means you can.  And if I hurt you, get over it and get better.  We both have our goals."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi wasn't expecting a sword at her throat as most people just woke up, snapped at her and went on with what they were doing. "You need to work on your people skills." She stated simply as she looked over at the food. Sitting down, she slowly started to eat it. Keeping her eyes on him.

She had no plans on getting hurt today and she knew that she would be able to connect with her sword. She needed to save her mother, and that was first and formost on her mind.

DJGenXCide

"Yea that's the only low score I got in the academy," Zhou responded, the blade snapped back into its sheathe.  "Good at everything but people skills.  Oh wait!"  He snapped his fingers.  "I forgot.  I don't need people skills.  I need the 'kick the hell out of Hollows' skills!  I got those."  A snort and he'd stretch as he stood, running his hands through his long, purple hair.  "Eat and rest up.  Day one is over.  We got more training to do.  Because if I can put you on your ass?  You can't cut it.  What do you think you need to improve on?"

FlaminGlory

"Well you need people skills just as well as the others." She stated simply as she contuined to eat her food. She knew what she needed to improve on but she wasn't going to tell him that.

"I have no plans for you to put me on my ass today." She stated with a glare as she watched his every movement.

DJGenXCide

"Oh really?" he asked.  "If you don't want to be put on your ass you better step your game up then, little girl.  After all, I haven't begun to show you my tricks yet.  And I'm not even fighting at full strength.  After all, I don't want you dead before the fun's even begun yet.  So why don't you come after me this time?"  Already he was standing up, stretching, giving himself a few moments to simply collect his wits and put things in order, mentally.  He hoped she attacked better than she defended.

FlaminGlory

Giving him a glare, she stood up and prepared herself to be ready to attack him. She needed to stop thinking about other things and to just focus on getting through this training as she knew that she would be no use to anyone if she was dead.

Unsheathing her sword, she turned to face him. "Ready?" She asked as she had an idea and it just might work.