Non Smut Roleplay Ideas, Mainly gaming and anime

Started by RpInnocentPrincess, May 02, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RpInnocentPrincess

So I am new here and although I like all kinds of role playing I also enjoy PG-13 role plays as well. I prefer for them to be based around anime that I am a fan of or video games. Although I prefer OCs I think it also fun to have some that are done with characters that already exist in them. So I’ll put a list of the games/ anime’s I would be interested and would be nice to gauge and interest. I also don’t mind whether they end up being group or solo as both can be extremely fun.

Video Games
I adore Square Enix and therefore anything Final Fantasy/Kingdoms Hearts would be great.
Digimon (I would prefer to be a Tamer with a new Rookie Digimon but also not opposed to being the digimon)

Anime
Nature (potentially starting as newly fledged Genin)
Fairy Tail
Black Cover
Yugioh (GX is great for OCs)

I might add to this at some point however as I’m not actually approved yet would be great to actually see who would be interested in something like this. I also love high Fantasy anything similar to DND but not really sure on an overall plot for this yet.
Please feel free to have a read on my O/Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=63786