Dominant Female wanted for fantasy RP

Started by Ryujin, January 29, 2009, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryujin

I'm looking to play a dragonian in a submissive role.  My ideas for this story include having,  action as well as sex, and possibly continuations of the story in the future. It  might be fun add a few more people as the story goes to help add to the action and intrigue.  I have one scenario in mind, but I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Anyway,the scenario is as follows.

1st scenario: I'm a lone traveler, traveling across the country side, when I'm ambushed by a group of male drow. After doing battle with them, and defeating them their leader, which would be played by you reveals herself to me and then we would engage in battle. When the battle is over, my character would loose, and find himself at your character's mercy by what ever means you would like, and find that there is no possible chance for escape. After quickly weighing my options, I yield and offer my life in service to her. As it turns out the drow who ambushed me were the very best men she had under her command, among them was her patron  a lover without  any attachments. With her finest soldiers and her lover, a man that had no equal in her bed, she decides to accept his surrender and use him in place of the men she lost. The loss of a few worthless males doesn't mean much, and if she can make up for the loss of all of them with another worthless male then why not take him? Later that night she also discovers that he has other uses as well, and puts him to work pleasuring her.

There it is. I'll update the page when and if I can remember the others. Any proposals can be discussed as we go along. This is not a first come, first serve basis. I'll hear everyone who's interested. Knowledge of the drow and there culture is a huge plus.

Kunoichi

That certainly sounds like something I might be interested in...

Ryujin

Thought I found a ew takers but they have since disappeared from existence. Hence I am reopening this thread.