Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

No prob! The holidays definitely slowed me down a bit but I'm ready to come into the new year as active as I used to be. :3 If not more!

blackcatotaku

Hi hi,

It looks as though this thread might still be up and recruiting? I have an idea for a character I would like to submit.

Name: Daichi Nakamura
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Race: Bakeneko (Japanese cat yokai)
Appearance: When feline form Daichi is a lean pale, closer to a blonde color, orange tabby with striking blue eyes and a long fluffy tail. When in human form he stands at 6ft even and has wide expressive blue eyes as his dominate physical features. His body is lean and svelte with nary any fat to his figure. Mostly at will he can choose to be somewhere between his cat and human form with ears poking out of his messy blonde hair that at a quick glance looks like bizarrely fashioned hair and a long fluffy tail that extends nearly to his ankles.
Personality: Moody is usually the best way to describe Daichi, often with a dozen different ideas racing through his head coupled with his mild social anxiety he can come across as aloof. Diachi often has a tendency to keep to himself indulging in solo activities such as painting, practicing the violin and reading. While he can be prickly at first he can be surprisingly thoughtful the type to remember very minute details about individuals he meets. Unassuming he is a very accepting of people around him, eager to lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on when asked. Much like a typical house cat Daichi wants to advance things at his own pace becoming easily annoyed when rushed or pressured into doing things. Due to the nature of being a Bakeneko he believes that it is best to keep his distance from others fretting that he will only bring them sorrow. With his heightened senses he is often shifting and trying his best to focus on what is happening right in front of him but often fails to appreciate what is happening in the moment, preoccupied with the what-ifs and if only of the world. Occasionally he retains his cat tendencies like long lazy naps in the middle of the day or mischievous pranks to amuse himself when he becomes lonely or bored.

History and background: Diachi didn't always start as a yokai, instead he was at one point a normal house cat. That was until one fateful night, out on the prowl late at night he came across a blazing fire swooped up in the intense heat when he should have been claimed he was possessed by the passing Bakeneko spirit. Indescribable was the transformation from mere house cat to yokai, everything around him became clearer, more vivid, more frightening. Where life should have ended, a whole new life began. Slowly at first he began to realize his abilities, transformation from a feline form to a human form. He eventually found his way home to his previous residence. His owner, Sachi Nakamura, old feeble and suffering from mild memory loss quickly  mistook him for her grandson. Taking him in he played into her assumption. Taking care of her and living in her home slowly learning to imitate human behavior. With her memory lapses it was easy to explain away his odd sounding speech or odd behavior while he learned from television and internet how to better become more human. Picking up habits like painting, playing instruments and other hobbies came easily with so much time on his hands and very little responsibility to speak of. However as is the Bakeneko's nature tragedy soon followed along behind, inexplicable things started to happen because of his uncontrolled powers, starting fires, attracting stray cats and even electrical hazards. Afraid he would bring harm to his beloved owner he quickly started to look into other housing. Still beleaguered by the conflict of caring for his owner and not wanting to bring her harm he found ways to earn money working odd jobs and playing violin at restaurants and other establishments. Everywhere he went something seemed to happen, a fire would erupt in his apartment inexplicably, he would cause the internet to suddenly surge, and other mishaps that attracted much unwanted attention. Scrambling for a place to stay he heard of the Crescent Veil Apartments, maybe this would be his new home?

Likes: Classical music, warm sunny days, hot milk, painting and fish
Dislikes:Abrupt and or loud noises, strong smells, and water
Character Ons: He is a virgin and has not explored much romantically or sexually, but he likes physical affection, hugs, touching  and using peoples laps as pillows, wrestling and pinning people down is also lots of fun for Diachi.
Character offs: Clingy needy people
Player preferences: See O/O's in signature
Other notes:

• Affinity with fire; can summon fire and cannot be harmed by fire
  • Transformation: Can transform from cat form to human form to cat-person form

Inari

Hmmm... very well thought out. Poor thing. I just hope he doesn't cause too many accidents around the complex. lol

Feel free to post him up. :)

Timeless

>3>; I shouldn't do this but since I'm slowly getting back into writing once more, I was thinking to try my hands again in writing in group games again. So.. with that in mind.. *rubs chin*

I had two concepts in mind; both female humans. One is a female doctor who runs a clinic but she treats both humans and monsters alike. Quite eccentric in her behaviour as she seems a bit obsessed with the nature of death and is always curious about the supernaturals who visits her. Bless those who dares to visit her, but she is really good in her work and she knows what she's doing nonetheless.

The other concept is a female musician with a sad, almost tragic past in which she didn't want to ever talk about. She wants to escape from.. mostly everything really and stay low in the town. Nobody would really know her despite knowing her music though, since she remained behind the scenes as a music producer. I think she would work in the nightclub as a singer, though people might find her quite easily somewhere to do some random street performance whenever she feels like it.

Still debating between them both, so we'll see.

Inari

Well there is no pressure and I designed this game so it is easy to slip in and out of. It would be nice to have you if you wish to join us.

Timeless

Quote from: Starcry on January 03, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Well there is no pressure and I designed this game so it is easy to slip in and out of. It would be nice to have you if you wish to join us.

Oh, I do want to join the game, so.. Coolio~ I will see on whether I could get a character sheet out soon then.

Inari

Both are really interesting concepts but I'd say flip a coin or just see which one strikes your mood best. :3

Drowdeviant

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 01, 2018, 11:58:17 AM
If anyone is interested in a match, I got a lovely pink haired cupid lady and a dashingly handsome shape shifting male unicorn ;)

Could you see Brielle falling for a handsome and somewhat rugged nerdy grim reaper? He'd worship and be the best boyfriend he could to her. :3

Qrow from RWBY calls to me for that kind of concept...and this image. I also want to let him have crow shapeshifting cause of reasons. xD

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Drowdeviant on January 03, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
Could you see Brielle falling for a handsome and somewhat rugged nerdy grim reaper? He'd worship and be the best boyfriend he could to her. :3

Qrow from RWBY calls to me for that kind of concept...and this image. I also want to let him have crow shapeshifting cause of reasons. xD

No thank you.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 03, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
No thank you.

Did he seem too dark and spooky for her or is it something else? 0-0

*shrugs* I kind of thought they would make a fun couple.
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Timeless

Name: Dr. Aurore Fawkes
Orientation: Pansexual
Race: British Human
Appearance: Standing at an impressive height of 5'10", she knows she's taller than any average woman. That doesn't stop her from wearing heels from time to time, whenever she feels like it, which might add a few more inches to her height in the end. Still, none can deny on how attractive the woman is, especially when she had a more androgynous beauty to her appearance. She has no qualms in wearing either masculine or feminine clothes, though she could be found sporting a black suit most of the time. Her platinum blonde hair is usually let down, the length reaching to the middle of her back but she would tie her hair up either into a neat bun or ponytail during her work. Nonetheless, her hair seemed to match with her captivating hazel eyes though she always wear her pair of glasses over them. Despite her height and what she wears, she does have some lovely curves on her lean body, though she - unfortunately - hides them beneath her suit.

Personality: Cynical | Reserved | Dignified | Charming | Reliable | Independent | Eccentric | Witty

Many people would agree that Aurore is an amiable young woman who carries herself in a dignified manner. To many people, she's the friendly yet charming female doctor with a gentle touch to her patients, especially. She takes her duty rather seriously whenever she's on the job and she usually felt like her job was somewhat rewarding in some way. Other than that, she only depends on herself and prefers it that way; especially with her being very independent even at a younger age. She can be quite flirtatious especially if she was conversing with a very attractive person, as she knew that she had the good looks to back up her seduction if she would. Aurore would be vocal if she caught someone bullshitting her and would even show some sarcasm but overall, she's generally a very calm and laid-back person.

Beneath all of that though lies a cynical person who fends mostly for herself. She is very reserved in sharing about her history, or even sharing about her true emotions in general. She keeps a gentle smile upon her lips like a facade, mostly to shelter herself and tends to build a tall wall around her to avoid letting people in. But really though, she is very reliable to those who gained her full trust, especially those who managed to break through the wall — which is very rare to begin with. Still, she can be quite peculiar with supernatural beings especially, since they always fascinate her no matter what creature they may be. She may tend to ask many questions if she had the opportunity to do so, though she would always stop whenever the other person felt utterly uncomfortable.

History/Background: Ever since she was little, she knew that her family background was more peculiar than any normal family, considering on how her father was supposedly to be an Earl in the Peerages of England. Not only that but her family had always been associated with the supernatural in where her father was a rather famed surgeon within the normal human world as well as the supernatural world.

From the very moment she was born, she was molded to be the perfect heiress to take over the family's medicinal business as she was the only sole child within her family. Despite her wealthy upbringing, her family was far from perfect especially when her parents were always; her father mostly away in business trips while her mother the ever socialite and mixing with her so-called friends. Even then, Aurore stuck with her studying and being the ever good daughter in hopes to gain her parents' approval in the very end. Unfortunately for her, such approval never came. She lived in a mostly empty house without ever feeling fatherly or motherly affection throughout her childhood. The only living grace within the house was her family's butler who dotted on her like she's his real daughter.

When she turned eighteen, she left her family's mansion to attend college overseas to pursue medicine. From there, she pursued even further as she studied in a university before finally graduating with a MD and a PhD in Medical and Health Science. She never returned home despite her family's beckoning and instead, went traveling around the world by herself to gain new experiences. She traveled for a few years without any contact from her family, until one fine day, she received a call to discover that her father had passed away from health complications.

Returning home was very difficult for her. Even more was the very knowledge that her father had left her with a huge sum of wealth in his will, which she couldn't fathom on the true reason behind it. Despite her mother's plea, she took the money and decided that the mansion was never her home to begin with. Finding a new home wasn't necessarily difficult but when she heard of a strange apartment named Crescent Veil Apartment and where it was located, she decided that a new beginning would be good for her.

She had stayed within the apartment for a few months now, finding herself rather comfortable with her new life within the apartment and town. She recently opened a clinic and became a little popular ever since its opening. It helps when she treats both humans and supernaturals alike, so she guessed that could be why.

Likes: Tea, Coffee, Dark Chocolate, Black, Music, Playing Musical Instruments (especially the piano and the violin), Cigars, Alcohol (preferably wine), Intelligence, Reading
Dislikes: Unruly and rude patients, Cotton Candy, extremely spicy food, vape devices (she finds them atrocious), idiocy, loud noises, loud music
Character Ons: Light Bondage, Voyeurism, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Oral (Giving and Taking)
Character Offs: Vore, Gore, Scat, Mutilation
Player preferences: Clickie here
Other notes: Aurore will usually wear black, gray and white. It's very rare to find her wearing any other colours, though maybe an exception of a dark red colour, but that's mostly it. Other than that, she's a heavy smoker though she's trying her best to stop the bad habit (but failing every time she tries).

*dusts hands* And all done! Oh, just wanted to ask but I wanted to add that Aurore's glasses are enchanted in where they could see through simple enchantments and the likes. But anything more stronger, like say seeing the very true appearance of some creatures and so forth, she wouldn't be able to see much other than something like a silhouette. I was also thinking to have that Aurore know some basic magic, but more of her just using it to bring items to her hands more easily than anything else, but I wasn't too sure whether that would be acceptable.

If you need me to edit anything in my sheet, let me know!

Inari

So she'd be a little like Bayonetta? (In terms of glasses that can see the supernatural and not the other stuff?)

She looks great! Feel free to post her up in the character thread. If you wish to pm me a picture of her clinic so I can add it to the locations then it would be awesome.

Timeless

Quote from: Starcry on January 04, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
So she'd be a little like Bayonetta? (In terms of glasses that can see the supernatural and not the other stuff?)

She looks great! Feel free to post her up in the character thread. If you wish to pm me a picture of her clinic so I can add it to the locations then it would be awesome.

Yuppe! It's just to see the supernatural through simple disguises. And her being able to use simple magic would be alright too?

Also, thanks! I'll add her into the character index. And when it comes to her clinic, I'll PM the pictures to you once I find suitable ones. >3> This might take a while.

Oh, also random but, I love your avatar! So cuuuttttee. ;3;

Inari

I don't mind her using a bit of magic too. ^__^

Thank you! Pusheen is best cat!

Timeless

Quote from: Starcry on January 04, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
I don't mind her using a bit of magic too. ^__^

Thank you! Pusheen is best cat!

Awesome! I'll add that bit into her profile then. Also, I totally agree! I actually have a Pusheen plushie toy myself, so.. *nods firmly* Good choice of avatar.

LeSane

This character is not done... However, if you are interested in learning about this character shoot me a message.

Name: Michio no Orochi
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Hanyō
Appearance: Normal clothing
Michio is of average height and slim build, far smaller in stature than his older brother(s); Mamo and Ash. He has flowing white hair which the length is extremely long to the point its tied back in a long braided ponytail. Unlike his father who is of the darker complexion, Michio is pale like his siblings. He looks nothing like his father which is surprising though the only thing that gives a slight idea is the full moonlight giving way to impressions of scales can be seen along with his neck and back.
Personality:
Michio is a playful young man and prefers fooling around over having any responsibility. By his admission, his most hated sentences are "hard work" and "work hard," and still had to be pushed to do his school work. He has a fairly goofy side and spends half of his days enjoying having outsmarted his peers with incredibly zany schemes, which take them by surprise by how silly his plans are at first sight. A show-off, Michio likes being the center of attention and couldn't stand being told something he wants to accomplish is impossible. With his prestidigitation talent, the mixed his boastful nature and his love of pranks into motivation to drive himself through school. Furthermore, Michio is a fairly mouthy individual and regularly taunts his father, enjoying aggravating him. He only wears traditional clothing (as seen in picture) when at home, but normally wear modern clothing.
History/Background:
Michio has had an easy life laid out for him as he is the second son of Yama no Orochi and third living child of Fenfang. Both of his parents had explained to him that he'd been conceived after a period when the heir of the Winterbilts had returned home and was instructed to have spawned a child with one of the female staff or those he knew. Luckily for Moichi, his father beat Timothy to it when it came to his mother. There was much in his life he could have been happy not to learn, but having parents as upfront as those two were during his childhood was more or less mentally scarring. Becoming tired of their abundant vitality he took it upon himself to leave him at sixteen to be apart of an exchange program for the school he attended. However, his mother informed him that he would be guarded by one of her dearests associates when he landed.

He has been under the watchful eyes of a female Tengu who's thwarted him at every turn for the last two years. Even going as far to switch schools and residence to no avail. Now he's been living in the Crescent veil Apartments for the last three months going to school while his guardian stays in the same home of residence. With a single year remaining Mochio has been slacking off a bit and living it up out in town. How long will it take before he's reigned back in?
Likes: Rebellion, being lazy, being spoiled, and experiencing new things.
Dislikes: Working, Being told what to do, School, and being supervised
Character Ons: Masochist, Bondage, Submissive(Being), Powershifting, Vanilla, etc
Character Offs: Being in control for too long, vore, death, toilet play, etc
Player preferences: Same as O/O
Other notes:
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inari

Well, you know the drill. Finish him up and I'll see about accepting him. :3

LamentingQuill

ZionVI

Despite the late hour I may be interested. How casual or demanding is this rp? I don`t know how often I`d be able to get on and write but I do have a character I`d like to have some chill fun with.
Is there an overarching plot (future one?) or is it a do your own thing space?

Revelation

Inari

Quote from: ZionVI on January 12, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
Despite the late hour I may be interested. How casual or demanding is this rp? I don`t know how often I`d be able to get on and write but I do have a character I`d like to have some chill fun with.
Is there an overarching plot (future one?) or is it a do your own thing space?
Quote1) No OOC drama. It is a total buzz kill. If you have any problems take it to pm or contact one of us GMs.
2) Post at least once a week. If you are unable to do for any reason so please inform the group.
3) No two liners, please. We want at least one paragraph.
4) No Godmodding or MetaGaming. You can only do these things if and big IF the owner of the character has given permission to do so.
5) If you need to leave or go on Hiatus, tell the GMs, no need to leave your partners in the wind.
6) Images to be used are to be anime style only. No exceptions.
7) Character ages must be 18+
8) Most Importantly Have Fun plotting with your partners. Plotting is very fun and what will keep this thing alive!
In my opinion, this rp is pretty laid back and doesn't demand much.

There is no overarching plot. It is literally an rp set for players to play the everyday lives of their characters. Plots are between players. :3

I hope that clears things up.

Quote from: Changingsaint on January 12, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
Is there anything the rp is in need of specifically?
Apart from a new mini-mart owner/manager, no. One of our previous players made a character that was an owner but he decided he didn't want to play anymore. If you wish to take up that role (regardless of race) then you are welcome to do so!

Revelation

I could probably drum up a character for that role if no one else does. Waffling between human, phoenix, werewolf, and maybe dragon - all male for a character.

Inari

I made the offer in the OOC a couple of days ago and no one came forward so go for it. I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with! :)