Dimensional Dreams

Started by vastowen456, August 17, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vastowen456

The laws of all reality are not always followed, and with the right tools reality can be t o r n, twisted, and broken.

I had that dream again last night, that same damned dream about the girl with amethyst eyes. It wasn't like any normal dream, I could form conscious thought, and could make decisions.

In the beginning of the dream, I was standing on a stone-brick platform, in the middle of what seemed to be the void. It felt as if I was floating through space, with little stone brick platforms to walk across and jump between. I knew she was there. I'm not sure how I knew, other than I could sense it- I could feel her eyes boring sharply into me from the darkness, somewhere unseen.

I leaped from platform to platform, feeling as though the brick platforms were put here for a very, very good reason. This hellish limbo was a collection of millions of destroyed worlds, connected by the bent laws of reality.

It contained some ancient beast, one that must never be set free. The ancient walls of the dungeon were put here for a very, very good reason. There were crimson eyes in the darkness of the void, and I was not supposed to be there.

Jumping from platform to platform was tiring. I was running from an unseen beast, suffering from the paranoia of the eyes. And finally, oh finally, I could see her. She was standing there, in her white gown, staring at me. Her large, almond-shaped amethyst eyes seemed so alien, yet so inviting. I jumped onto the last platform that seperated us- and with her inhumane screech, I realized something.

The beast was directly in front of me.
"Stop procrastinating, and get to work dammit."

~ Everyone

vastowen456

Feel free to leave criticisms and comments!!

~ Everyone

Exenklean

I'm a big fan of how you did torn twisted and broken as text.

vastowen456

Thank you, I suppose? Haha!

~ Everyone