what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

ruaprnstr

Nothing... Im home alone... Its Naked time!!!
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

I love to make house calls Ruaprnstr

I am naked too
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Daelen

I'd love to get a house call from you any day

Not quite naked, just in boxers... but definitely thinking about it now
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Nico

dark blue track pants, black tank top

Doomsday

A blue pair of gym shorts, and of course, my Prince Fielder baby blue T-shirt.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3373/3474037087_3761a35480.jpg

Right color, wrong design.

Autumn52

Can I borrow the T shirt cause I'm still nakie

TheLegionary

long trousers, white grey shirt, snickers, gloves for working out...time to go to the gym!

BaronS

I'll do the gentlemanly thing and offer you my shirt Xandi if you still need it - its a dark brown T shirt with a yellow monkey outline on the back, one of my favourites too. 
Other than that, just black shorts.  Its a warm night here.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Bliss

Black spaghetti strap tank top with a beaded edge along the neck. Black boycut panties with antique cream lace along all the edges. The usual assortment of jewelry and blackframed glasses.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sweet Innocence

Stapless antique-white organza shirt-waist gown, with chocolate brown embroidery at the top of the bodice and hem and matching brown velvet sash, antique-white 3-inch pumps, brown velvet choker with faux-topaz ornament - soon to be joined by five other similarly garbed young women and the sweetest little flower girl for our cousn's wedding.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Apollo

A bathing suit....it's still sweltering in CA

Nico

Black boxers. Yes, that's it.  ;D

Bliss

Black tank top and grey yoga pants. Good lord, the comfy. I has found it.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jag

O_o

The same thing as Bliss.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

GlompNinja

Long pants and a green tshirt with a picture of Taz from looney tunes on it. Oh and ug boots.

Raven41174

Skull covered muscle shirt, and work-out shorts
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Duncan

Beguile's Mistress

Grey silk tank top and slacks, sheer electric blue belted tunic, silver chain belt gray flats.

Hiding in my room from eleven people who are here for brunch and trying to get the blackberry
jam stain out.  My neighbor's little boy tried to kiss me.  He missed my mouth and got my
chest instead.  Men!

Sweet Innocence

Pale bue tank and yoga shorts, white sock and scrunchy
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Nico

dark blue track pants and a white wifebeater.

Beguile's Mistress

Robe and slippers  --  brunch is over and company is gone