Unanticipated Connections (M/F, Inc., other kinks)

Started by Blinkin, October 19, 2016, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Let me start off by saying that the sex of the character and your real life sex doesn't matter to me in the least.

I will say that in this particular story concept, I would like to play the female role; but I'm willing to talk about taking on either. While the set-up is incest in nature, this is not a requirement for the story and I will be happy to talk about any paring as ong as the two characters realize that they know each other and what they exchanged is very inappropriate.

It all started in a chatroom. a wife and mother taking a walk on the wildside... a younger man indulging in a kink for older women... a connection is made.

Soon it was moved to private chats, emails and IM's. It evolved into late night meetings on line where fantasies were shared, secrets revealed and flirting was safe because it was just a name on a screen; anonomous and just for kicks in an otherwise mundane and lonely life. Early on, they had agreed that nothing would be shared that might give clues to real life identities, but that just added to the allure and sinful fun that they shared almost every night.

As time progressed, it became a game of sorts. The flirting became more daring, more explicit; suggestions of arousal filtered in and suggestions and dares of self pleasure flowed between the two... what harm was it? Not long after, the first pictures passed back and forth... a bare stomach, a covered erection, panties and eventually, more personal things. It was still harmless, but the heat grew as a closer bond was formed and the conversations became more personal, more sexual.

They cybered, they played, one long night, they were master and slave and ever after she called him Master because it was just fun and games... mostly.

Then, in the darkness of a bedroom, it happened, "Do you want to meet?"

What could she do? She was married with a teenage son and... it seemed so exciting to play-act... with her lip between her teeth, she replied, "Yes, Master."

It took only a short time to agree on a date and time. Both said that nothing would happen unless both of them decided that they wanted it... but of course, they knew what was likely to happen; maybe they had wanted it to become real for a long time. The question remained though, could she go through with it? She knew that he would jump at the opportunity, but she was a woman with a family, wasn't she. Still, she was excited to meet him at long last, to see what he looked like and to touch the hand that had evoked such emotions. In the end, she lied to her husband and went out to meet her cyber lover; in a public place and with a crowd for protection.

A scant half of an hour later,she stood at the rail on the third floor of the shopping mall;  her eyes gazing down at the shoppers below... She had taken some effort with her dress and she looked good for a woman of 40 in the sleeveless blouse and pleated skirt... her toned legs clad in dark stockings and the 2" sling back fuck me heels. He knew what to look for; a woman with chestnut hair in a blue bow standing by the rail outside of Macy's... She would recognize him when he slipped his arms about her waist and whispered in her ear... Her heart raced in a mix of anticipation and anxiety as she wondered if the people below might look up and notice that she hadn't worn underwear... he had asked her not to and it added that little bit of wickedness that thrilled her when she talked to him.

Then... it happened. She felt the presence behind her... hands moving about her waist and a very male form press against her lower back... "Hi Sexy." a soft voice whispered in her ear. and she turned to see her cyber lover-

She smiled nervously and breathed out "Master." and turned in his arms; her green eyes met his... and widened in shock! "David!"
Green eyes widened as they met his and widened in shock!"David!?!?"

The voice that had whispered so seductively in her ear gasped, "Mom?"

As mentioned above, this could work just as well without the incest or age play elements; they can just know each other in a platonic or professional way... an employer and employee, teacher/student, neighbors, coworkers, spouses of friends, old flames, the list is expansive to say the least. As long as it's unexpected and wouldn't be something approved of.

Ideally, the story would begin sometime a little after they first begin to get close to the request to meet, but having that background in place seems to me to be an excellent way to define and add depth to the characters. I'm looking for about an even 50/50 between story and smut, but I'm happy to go as high as 70/30 for the right partner.

I'm really eager to try this story concept and hope that someone may have an interest in exploring the concept and modifying it to fit particular interest.

"Mom??"

Oh no...

If you're interested, drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.