Everyone's own little magic power

Started by MajorArcana, March 17, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorArcana

I read a blog the other day that had such an interesting theory. This person wondered if everyone has a tiny little bit of magic in them that manifests itself in small ways. For example, maybe someone has the best luck with traffic lights turning green right when they need them to. Or maybe someone always manages to find the best show on TV without any effort. Perhaps someone has an uncanny ability to find the best deals when they want to buy something, it's like the sale only exists for that person!

Mind you, I don't know if I believe in magic but I thought this would be a fun topic to talk about. Everyone has a little luck with something, right?

I'll tell you mine! I can guess, with pretty good accuracy, the next song that comes on the radio or my phone (on shuffle, of course).

What's yours?

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*

I have parking karma.  Nine times out of ten I can find a parking place within a short distance of where I need to be.  This even happens at Christmastime when the parking lots are jammed.  It happens to me so often people love to have me go shopping with them.  I haven't been able to drive for about a year, first because of my eyes and a recent surgery, and a neighbor has been chauffeuring me and he has commented on it, too.

MajorArcana

See, it's a thing!!! The whole topic made me smile; I hope a ton of people respond because I want to hear about everyone's own 'magic power'!