Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Tharic

Wait, AVIs or JPGs? Am I missing something here?  ;D

Ritsu

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Tharic

Ritsu

I'm not sure you'd like it if I filled you in. So to speak. ;)

Proud Geek

You got that backwards, you do the filling in there.

ah you beat me! :P

Izzie Aditi

Tharic

Quote from: Ritsu on December 03, 2012, 02:12:44 PM
I'm not sure you'd like it if I filled you in. So to speak. ;)

You're making assumptions before you inquire, maybe I wouldn't mind being filled in. Feel free to PM for more details. ;)

Proud Geek

Izzie Aditi

Proud Geek

Izzie Aditi

Stella

Izzie Aditi

Breathless Intent

*returns with rope, cuffs, chains, and more fun stuff* Okay! So about them negotiations...*grins and eyes the boys*

Izzie Aditi

Proud Geek

Watches the glomping.....

oh sorry yea uhmm...

Wow flexible!!

Izzie Aditi