~Snape/Student~Snape/Lily Plots (M/F)

Started by LilySnape, September 03, 2011, 08:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilySnape

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for someone who'd either be interested in playing Professor Snape or a young Severus Snape.  Please be fairly literate and willing to try and post at least once a day!  Any length post is just fine, as long as it's descriptive. (:

My descriptions are short, but I will give more information if you're interested.  Message me if you like!

~Experiments on the Grounds~
(I'd reeeally like to do this one)
Young Lily Evans and Severus Snape have been friends for an eternity.  However, a bit of sexual tension begins to blossom between the two as they get older.  As two seventh years at Hogwarts, they decide to start meeting in their usual spot to study Potions: under a tree where the Forbidden Forest isn't yet forbidden.  It is there that Lily begins to get curious with Severus, and the young man is worried that she'll uncover his firy love for her hidden just beneath the surface.

Severus is very awkward and young in this one, but Lily loves him for that.

~Innocent until Proven Guilty..?~
(Alternate Universe-ish, casual)
Lily Evans is actually a seventh year student at Hogwarts.  She develops of severe obsession with her Potion's Master, Severus Snape.  One day Snape loses his grip and succumbs to his hidden lust for her, then feeling regretful and frightened.  Lily will never tell though; she loves him.
I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensare the senses.
~ Severus Snape