A Malicious Woman of Unlimited Wants and Means [NC] (Closed)

Started by Monceto, October 15, 2008, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monceto

The idea is this:

An evil, elegant, and malicious woman sees a man that she has to have, but he wnats nothing to do with her.  She approaches him on three occasions, but each time he rejects her.  From there, everything goes down hill.  She goes after his job, his family, his friends, doing everything to destroy his life until he is a broken man that must submit to her will, or, at the very least, offer no meaningful resistance.

I'd be the man, of course, and I have very few limits, only limited by scat, M/m content, and genital mutilation/restraint/trampling.  My only other requirement is that it be done in first person; I know it isn't common here, and I know it's harder than third person, but I find it vastly more rewarding.

Any takers?  The crueler, the better.  You can subdue me with violence, or use your wealth and power to go after my family, either kidnapping them, killing them, torturing them or me, or doing anything else your sadistic mind can think of.  Content is obviously leaning well into the non-consensual category. 

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Monceto

A Glimpse into the Life and Mind of Timothy Howard, age 25

For the first time in my life, everything is working out.  I’ve hit my stride, sorted out my problems, and lined everything up just as it needs to be. 

When my father died four years ago, he left me his construction business.  I barely know anything about the trade but what the managers tell me, but that isn’t what my specialty.  All I have to do is arrange the contracts, sweet talk the target, and deposit the money in the bank.  Sometimes I think it’s the easiest job on the planet, but if other people could do it, I wouldn’t be able to make so much money, right? 

It’s not all my money, though.  Mary, Kathy, and Christine-- my three wonderful sisters-- share the income with me.  Mary is the oldest at thirty.  She has two wonderful kids and a wealthy husband of her own.  Kathy hasn’t really had much work out for her yet, but I’m certain she’ll start working or start a family one of these years.  Christine is a student at University, and she says she wants to join me at the construction company once she graduates.

And then there’s Wendy Morrow.   Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.  The love of my life.  We grew up next door to each other, but I never thought of her as anything but a friend until the night she asked me to prom.  I honestly thought it would be just as friends, but she had less innocent intentions.   From that day forth, I was hers and she was mine.  We dated all through college and the subsequent years without any problems, and nine months ago she proposed.  The wedding is just months away, and from there we can get started on forming our own picturesque little family. 

Everything is perfect.  Nothing can stop me now.

The life of Timothy Howard is perfect until you step in.  As a cold and cruel mistress that wants to claim his body, mind, and soul, what will you do to break him down?  Will you abduct his beloved family, threaten their lives… or perhaps kill them to make your point?  Will you sabotage his business, burn down his house, or shame him in the eyes of the pubic?  Or will you force him to commit degrading sex acts with strangers… or even worse, with his sisters?

His life is in your hands… but only if you use your endless means to fulfill your most perverted desires. 

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You