Mom's Jealous

Started by traci80, September 30, 2008, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

I'm thinking about doing a role play where I play a mom who's jealous of all the girls that have come into my son's life. I start planning quality time so there is just the two of us. A mom has to work hard to keep her son interested.

Zaer Darkwail

Do you mean this possible leads to incest scene? Well it sounds fine for me (so long mom is hot and well preserved for her age) :).

james42smith

Hello Traci,

Hum, a warped scene with a realistic angle, how refreshing. Put me in the "interested" section and let me know how you'd like to play this as I normally play via IM.

xxx

James

Bayushi

I'd be really interested if it was a Mother/Daughter affair. :(

I just don't play men/boys all that well.

DarthBlack

Quote from: traci80 on September 30, 2008, 11:30:48 PM
I'm thinking about doing a role play where I play a mom who's jealous of all the girls that have come into my son's life. I start planning quality time so there is just the two of us. A mom has to work hard to keep her son interested.

If you really wanted to get warped then how about mum having more than one son, who think they are competing for mum's attention, especially by bringing in lots of other women/girls to their lives much to the frustration of mum; who has to work extra hard at getting rid of these pesky girls so that she can have her son(s) all to her self? If the intent was an incest focus then this could extend to the sons as well to get really...um...interesting...

...either way, I'd be interested in having a role in this RP.

Laters
DB.
:-*