What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Psh stop posing naked? Impossible!! But I must change her mind!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

I am growing tired of TL naked...maybe he should come closer.

Lycana

What does this lovely lady want from me? A neck massage? (Yesh!! :P)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

Are his hands too strong for a neck massage?

* touches her neck tenderly *

Lycana

Too strong? Please! For one, there's no such thing and for another I'll show her how gentle I can be!

TheLegionary

As you wish Lycana

* moves his both hands for her shoulders and begins to break the knots in her trapezia * notices how strong she is and understands why she does not believe there could be strong hands *

* leans forward and whispers in her left ear *

Enjoying?

Lycana

*Giggles* very much so! But I'm thinking if we continue this will break the PG rule ::)

TheLegionary

Lycana is afraid of breaking rules....

What a pity!

Lycana

Should come visit me somewhere else if he wants more! XD

TheLegionary

does not seem to be interested in continuing otherwise would have told me where somewhere is...

*winks*

Lycana

Should know I merely gave him the idea it's his turn to decide what to do with that idea O:)

TheLegionary

Should remember she said she was busy tonight

Lycana

Has made me remember my plans *blows a kiss*

TheLegionary

should know I was happy for being her distraction!

And now I am said for having lost her!

:(

Lycana

*Giggles* she will be back soon, I just know it!!

TheLegionary

Captain Maltese

I shaved under my arms before the photo shoot, didn't I?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

forbiddenfruit

TheLegionary

Grainne

I wonder how many people are wanting me now? *giggles*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

forbiddenfruit

I like Goblins. :)

i like the new Avi, btw ;)

Grainne

*grins and blushes* Why, thank you!  ;)

"And, this isn't even my good side."  :-)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Really? Is that all you got? Come an see me when you grow a pair, K.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

If I stay very still it will leave me alone.