what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

Jeans, a black 3/4ths length sleeved shirt with a silver and white floral patter down the side, and the usual unders lol.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

the usual jeans and a fitted t-shirt, with a black Zelda hoodie, and purple star shoes.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Belladonna

I am relaxing this evening in a black Anaheim Ducks shirt with matching pants and white socks.

Kroduk

Dog tags. Just dog tags.

;)
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Delta Echo

Tan T-shirt and white briefs.  :D
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

leelan

red lace boyshorts, a black laced bra, a pink tank top with a black over shirt, dark blue brand new jeans, socks, and brand new black and pink tennishoes. Yeahhh my sis will be so proud i'm learning to color coordinate finally LOL
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

Black 4 inch wingtip heels, an ankle length skirt of black stretch velvet with a slit from the hem to the knee in the back, a black stretch velvet mandarin collar button-down, sleeves rucked up to my elbows and the top three buttons undone to let my wire-wraped gears-and-key necklace peep out, black leather thong tied around my left wrist and my hair all down and curly.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Delta Echo

Gray T-shirt.
Yes, that's it, that's all, completely...
O&O - A&A

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Delta Echo on March 18, 2009, 03:14:59 PM
Gray T-shirt.
Yes, that's it, that's all, completely...

*sneaks over to Delta's house*

Blue sweat shorts and a gray tank top
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Zaer Darkwail

Grey shorts, black/blue wool socks, black cotton pants and dark blue t-shirt and 2 inch long beard.

shadowbane

black silk boxers with skulls and my dog tags

Maeven

Red nylon track pants with super soft cotton lining. They have two slate grey racing stripes in either side (Vroom!); the numbers 1983 are embroidered on the left hip in a style reminiscent of 1950's football jerseys, the '1' and '9' situated are over the '8' and the '3'.  Those, along with a dark grey, deep V, tank top.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Professor Loki Caprion

I love this ring. I've only taken it off for showers, hand washings, jewelry cleanings and an MRI since I got it. I really really love it.

... oh, yeah. That's all I'm wearing.  >:)
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Bliss

Soft dark grey long-sleeve wrap sweater top; green corduroy-type rippled shimmer ankle-length pencil skirt; white bandages. Barefoot!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

consortium11

A dressing gown, boxers and one sock

Yep, just the one...

Marguerite

-Looks down at herself-

Sandals, socks, shorts, blue shirt, and of course the boy shorts and pink bra beneath.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

SubmissiveDominance

Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

Bliss

Red spaghetti-strap lace-edged tank top and super baggy pale grey yoga pants. And white burn dressings. >.>

Oh, and my new black-framed Brooks Brothers glasses that I zomg lurve!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Delta Echo

Gray T-shirt, dark blue jeans, gray socks, white briefs.
*heads out for the day in search of birds*
O&O - A&A

MusicNeverDies

Black shorts and a sparky blue tank top. Too lazy to leave the house today!

Maeven

Quote from: Maeven on March 19, 2009, 09:39:48 PM
Red nylon track pants with super soft cotton lining. They have two slate grey racing stripes in either side (Vroom!); the numbers 1983 are embroidered on the left hip in a style reminiscent of 1950's football jerseys.

Those, but in emerald green and instead of 1983, it has an 07 embroidered on the front... and *grins* my brick red Britney Spears concert baby-T.  Hair is pulled up in a twist... no shoes.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

Silk boxers, dark blue jeans, and one of those woven-brown leather belts. Still too hot from working out to put on a shirt; besides, going shirtless feels good.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Paradox on March 22, 2009, 10:36:11 AM
Silk boxers, dark blue jeans, and one of those woven-brown leather belts. Still too hot from working out to put on a shirt; besides, going shirtless feels good.
Wait, you're supposed to go pantless. You had me convinced of this months ago!

Paradox

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on March 22, 2009, 10:37:10 AM
Wait, you're supposed to go pantless. You had me convinced of this months ago!

Yeah, well...everyone needs a change of pace at some point. Don't worry, I'll shed the pants as soon as I put on a shirt  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Paradox on March 22, 2009, 10:38:20 AM
Yeah, well...everyone needs a change of pace at some point. Don't worry, I'll shed the pants as soon as I put on a shirt  :P
Alright good. As long as we're on the same page.  ::)