D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Yup, cross my heart...do you believe me? ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

All those lovely red cells in you, yes I believe.. ok ready?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ooh, yes I am, what should I expect?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Are you prepared to expect.. the unexpected?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Always, don't you know that I am insatiable for all that I have not yet tasted?

Mordred

*stops in his tracks.. piercing, without thought, a tiny bead from his lip*

Oh are you now?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*smiles innocently, nods and then winks*

Oh yes, I thought you knew?

Mordred

Ohhh, vampire brains are a bit of a crazy storm.. mine is full of rain.. can't you hear it pouring inside if you listen carefully?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mmm...yep I definitely do, but could it also be what's responsible for the thunder rumbling outside?

Mordred

Damn.. sorry.. I forget at times to turn it down. Bad habit I started back in those crazy dark ages. Entertainment was hard to come by. That better?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ah yes much, but can you send me a bit of lightning?

Mordred

Yikes.. sure you can handle it?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Definitely, with my penchant for extreme silliness, do you really doubt it?  ;D

Mordred

From you, scrumptiously clever one, how could I ever doubt?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh you delightful scoundrel, are you trying to charm me senseless?

Mordred

If I denied such charges, would you believe me? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Nope you're too crafty by half...will you hold that against me? :P

Mordred

Does that make me a full 150% crafty (almost put crazy, by habit of thought).. or is one whole the limit here? :P

And yes.. anything I can press against that warmth, how could I not? (this question doesn't count.. for this box only accept one actual entry :P.. and any attempts to do otherwise shall incur not only fines but ohhhh, you don't wanna know what else :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

(Hell yes I want to know "what else", but I digress...:P)

Oh you clever devil, I suppose it does make you 150% crafty, but you do know it is never wise to tease a lady, especially when it comes to her skills (or lack thereof) at math?

*giggles*

Mordred

You consider my natural ways as a tease? :P

(what else.. well these are certain little ways I would take it upon myself to punish such digressions.. :P.. specifically designed for optimum.. hmm.. not sure if there is a word :P)

(whoa.. 3 tongues out at you.. wait.. I feel another.. :P.. 4!)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Aye I do, a delightful tease, now will you admit you're laughing?  :D

(Oh but to punish such digressions would...how shall I say...induce the lady to devise all sorts of...oh...well I'm sure you'll know exactly what I mean. ;) )

(Hmm...those tongues definitely make a statement. ;) )

Mordred

Does a chuckle count as a laugh? :) *resisting urge to let the tongue fly*

(ohhh, one creature's punishment is another's exquisite joy... and yeahhhh, these tongues do state lots, I believe)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yes it does, can I admit I'd like to see exactly how those tongues fly? ;)

(true, and I promise it would have been exquisite. :P )

Mordred

Ohhh, lovely human.. can you see what is more likely felt? A sensation of many nibbling licks, but inside those veins.

(from here too, succulent one.. in fact I can't see the punishment angle, honestly :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

My goodness!  Can you feel me quivering? It tickles! :P

(Hmm, well I have to agree with you enthralling one, no punishment here...just a little bit of delicious nibbling.) ;)