Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon29

Here we go got my character profile up. Tell me if I need to edit anything

Annie I hope that you don't mind that I used your profile as a basis for mine. I just added the stuff that was in SweetRevenge's that wasn't in yours. Also I have to ask are you a fan of the Dark Tower series? I saw your character's last name and I believe that was Roland's if I remember right.

Luca
Luca Saylor, A Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}

Height: 5' 7"   Weight: 130 lb   Age: 18

{Tattoo}
Left Shoulder

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Luca is kind and quiet by nature and because of his magic he has a tendency to avoid large social gatherings. Despite often being alone he craves companionship and is easily flustered when he thinks someone is attracted to him or is flirting with him.

Luca’s magic while powerful has also made him make some big mistakes. These past mistakes have made it difficult for him to work with others but it’s also given him  a tendency to go out of his way to protect innocent bystanders or take a blow for a teammate in the middle of a fight even if it means taking a blow he otherwise wouldn't need to in an attempt to make up for them. The strength of his magic has also led to the belief that he can deal with most problems single handedly and he often tries to deal with his problems without consulting his teammates.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Protective of teammates and bystanders
Losing control of his magic @
% likes being out in wooded or mountainous region as it reminds him of home.
Going crazy @
% Is easily flustered when someone flirts with him or attracted to him

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Human/Transformation

Strength: B-/A-
Agility: B/A
Speed: B/A
Durability: B-/A-
Senses: B/A
Spirit:(Potency of Magic) B/A
Intelligence: B-/B-
Dexterity: C+/ B+

{Magic-Types}

Satan Soul (Take over)

{Signature Spell}
Name: Full Take over Sariel
Type: Transformation / offensive,
Range: Self
Description: A full take over in which Luca takes on the physical characteristics of the demon Sariel. Giving him a massive increase in his physical capabilities as well as giving him the ability to fly.
Class: A,
Appearance: Sariel Just no sword.

{Spell List}
Name: Satan Soul: Sariel Arm
Type: Melee/ offensive
Range: close
Description: Transforms his right arm into Sariel’s right arm increasing his strength to transformed the transformed level
Class: B

Name: Satan Soul Infernus's arm
Type: Fire / offensive
Range: close-mid
Description: Transforms his right arm into a flaming demon arm allowing him to add flames to his strike as well as being able to shoot off a mid-ranged stream of flame increases strength and spirit.
Appearance: This guy’s arm Infernus
Class: A

Name: Satan soul: Tariel arm
Type: Melee / Defensive
Range: close
Description: Luca’s left arm turns into a large shield to defend himself. This guy's shield arm.    Tariel
Class: A

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

He was born in a village on the border between Fiore and Veronica. Since a young age he’s heard voices in his head and was always confused when he learned that no one else could hear them. Each voice had its own personality and attitude. Some were arrogant and prideful; others spoke softly and with kindness. There was one however that always tried to convince him to kill and murder. It was only as he grew to the age of 11 that he realized that the voices that he could hear were demons and it was only a year later that he began experimenting with takeover magic.

His experimentation with magic was going well for a while or at least until another year had passed. He’d just gotten into a heated argument with a friend and that’s when everything began to go wrong. That dark voice that was always urging him to hurt and maim seemed to override his thinking for a moment and before he was sure what was going on, he’d struck his friend and placed him in a coma. Luca fled home after that planning to avoid major population centers until he’d managed to learn how to control his magic. He got lucky however and on the road he found a guild mage who took Luca under his wing, bringing him into the guild and teaching him to control his magic.

Carlissa

Avalon, does your stat section reflect your character's stats when he is in his regular human state or when he is under the influence of one of his spells?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Avalon29

Edited it so it's  clear what his stats are before and after the full take over.

ShadowFox89

I'll redo my sheet to match up to the others :P

Though, can I suggest a 1-5 scale? 3 being the average, with 25 points to spread between the 8 scores. That gives you two abilities that are slightly above average or 1 good ability, if you have the rest as average.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Good idea, ShadowFox. I think that will help us avoid making characters that are too powerful for the start of the RP.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

If you want, I can work up a really simple stats system to use and give an explanation of what each stat does. For instance, Agility, Speed, and Dexterity look like they might have a good deal of overlap. And we could do a 1-10 scale with 5 average, for 44pts to split, with 10 representing an S-rank ability.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mister Grimm

Might have an interest in this if it is still open.

Will all the characters be in the same guild? Or could there be characters from separate affiliated guilds?
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 05, 2013, 04:19:36 PM
If you want, I can work up a really simple stats system to use and give an explanation of what each stat does. For instance, Agility, Speed, and Dexterity look like they might have a good deal of overlap. And we could do a 1-10 scale with 5 average, for 44pts to split, with 10 representing an S-rank ability.

Go ahead, I might have a small tweak to do to profiles, where the levels will changed to points required to be able to cast or something >.>

Quote from: Mister Grimm on June 05, 2013, 05:16:19 PM
Might have an interest in this if it is still open.

Will all the characters be in the same guild? Or could there be characters from separate affiliated guilds?

It's one guild. Seperate guild characters can be side characters or NPC's, but we're mostly gonna concentrate around 'Fairy Tail' (or whatever it'll end up being if people want to change it)

Annie

Quote from: Avalon29 on June 05, 2013, 02:50:46 PM
Here we go got my character profile up. Tell me if I need to edit anything

Annie I hope that you don't mind that I used your profile as a basis for mine. I just added the stuff that was in SweetRevenge's that wasn't in yours. Also I have to ask are you a fan of the Dark Tower series? I saw your character's last name and I believe that was Roland's if I remember right.

I pmed the person who made the profile model, asking if we could use it freely. And yes, I love the Dark Tower series (although I didn't read the last three books yet) and you're right, that is Roland's last name. A perfect name for a gunslinger, I believe. I put another easter egg concerning gunslingers in her profile as well, but I think this one is a bit more obscure. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

AidenWhite

Here he is.

Let me put this in a spoiler so it doesn't take up a whole lot of space :P
Lyuk Drachenfeuer, A- Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

{Appearance}

Height: 5'9" Weight: 175 Age: 18

Black haired with white streaks, athletic build, usually wears variations of the above outfit (i.e different color, sometimes without scarf)

{Tattoo}

Left Arm

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Lyuk is usually comical, happy, and trustworthy. He might seem thickheaded at times and that a shovel has a better IQ than him, but this is only because he wants to have fun. He can be perverted at times because of his fixation on big breasts. Lyuk cares about his friends and his guild so he has a problem with whomever tries to harm his friends or tarnish the reputation of his guild; when this does occur, Lyuk's personality completely changes as he becomes serious, and vindictive. Lyuk relies on pure instinct to fight. He realizes his own strength, but does not take that for granted, knowing that a helping hand is always good. Lyuk has an ancient view of honor: for example, one on one fights should be honored (no matter what), one must never strike an opponent when he is down or with his back turned, participants of a fight must honor the rules of that fight, etc.

{Quirks}
% Perverted

% Loves to fight, adventure, eat (inhumane amounts of food, he can practically eat anything edible), danger

% Feels at home with his friends

{Phobias}
@ Losing his friends in battle

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: S
Agility: A
Speed: A
Durability: B+
Senses: SS
Spirit: C+
Intelligence: C-
Dexterity: B+

{Magic-Types}

Fire Manipulation

{Signature Skill}

Name: Embodiment of the Flame
Type: Lost Magic
Range: Self
Description: Lyuk is enveloped in flames and his fire magic gets a boost in damage. Flames provide protection
Class: A+
Appearance: Varies from actually having an armor made of fire or it being like Susano'o type.

{Spell}

Name: Fire King Smash
Type: Melee
Range: Medium - Close range
Description: Lyuk jumps in the air, gathers fire in his hands and smashes the ground, or his opponent, lighting the surrounding areas on fire
Class: B+

Name: High Speed Flame Rush
Type: Melee
Range: Short - Long Range
Description: Lyuk lights his hands on fire and runs at his opponent with great speed, knocking them into the air, knocking the target around or just hitting the target repeatedly, then finishing with a powerful punch aiming them towards a nearby wall or mountain or the ground.
Class: B+

Name: Dragon's Breath
Type: Ranged
Range: Medium - Long
Description: Lyuk eats his own flames or the flames of others, fermenting them with magic inside him for it to become more potent, then he shoots a stream of flames or rapid shots of fire balls.
Class: B-

~ Personal Background ~

Lyuk was born in the big city, surrounded by guilds of all kinds and was always under the influence of strong people. He would wake up early in the morning to watch guild battles and tournaments. Lyuk is an orphan and so he usually relied on the kindness of strangers to get by when his orphanage could not provide. One day, a powerful guild visited the city to replenish supplies, so they stayed there for a few days. One of the prominent figures of that guild rescued Lyuk as he was running away from two men trying to steal from him. Lyuk thanked the man and begged for him to teach him how to fight. The annoying kid prevailed and the man took Lyuk from the orphanage and let him come with the rest of the guild. He was 7 at the time.

Eleven years passed and Lyuk has grown into a powerful mage, capable of so much, although he took the negative influences of some of the other guild members he travelled with (i.e. his pervertness). He was already a member of the guild, its name being {insert final name of the guild everyone is in}.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

LeKinkyTaco

Oh yay a fairy tail RP! You've my interest,. And luckily for me I had joined a FT role play on IMVU and I really liked her. The story was a bit rushed and weird but I really liked her. The thing on the RP that we did was we had several different Guilds. And since i believe we wouldn't have enough people for the six-seven four-five people guild I may need to edit that a bit. But pretty much most of what you're asking for I have completed and then some. Honestly I thought it was then sometimes too much. But I guess I'm just a bit lazy, hehe.

WARNING: It's long ;-;
Name: Leona Valetina Faye
Nickname: Little flower, or little red
Height: 5'1 
Weight:  120lbs
Guild: Pandora
Class: E
Affiliation: Light

[size=18]Appearance[/size]

Clothing: She is mostly adorned in brightly hued kimonos. Or some days she is dressed quite revealing, though days like that are rare. She seems to stand out with her love out old fashion like so. Her kimono hue depends upon her mood. 
Accessories: She is always wearing a bracelet that says "Strong as a lion, ."
Extra: Depending upon her mood the color of her eyes changes. SO KEEP TRACK OF HER EYE COLOR. Her Guild mark rests on the back of her neck, most of the time she has her hair down so it's always hidden. So it surprises people that she is a mage.

[size=18]Personality[/size]
Leona is quiet most of the time though she somehow her personality changes. She tries to keep calm and collect  as her regular self. She is always positive and has a smile plastered over her face. She is the type of girl many people would love to be around just to gain a positive vibe from her. Her most famous moods to peer out most of the time is her anger and her random sadness. She also hides a her lovey mood, plainly a tiny crush turns into one of her running and being quite timid around the person(during this mood of course).

[size=18]History[/size]
As a child Leona's actual names was Victoria Leon Lancaster and she was said to be a girl who was going to die at birth. Her mother was a strong willed and determined to keep the baby although she had many warns. Her mother, Leona, was doing all she could to keep the baby's healthy up. She drank and eaten many herbs, one of them mostly being the peony. Now through her pregnancy her husband, whom was a wizard of noble blood and part of a secret organization which was determined to wipe away all evil mages in the world without mercy. Her father was named Vincent(hence Valentina), and he was hardly ever home to help his wife take care of herself for the baby. Due to the doctors constant warnings of the baby going to die either in the womb, at birth or a few days later, he didn't want to become attached the nesting baby.

But something seemed to shine a bright light on them because on the day the mother was going into labor the father had just came home. The excitement in their manor spread all across the small city. The strong willed mother did all she good with the doubting father by her side. And throughout that Victoria was born. But the pair waited a a week before actually naming her. But it was strange the baby held a odd color to it's hair a sort of silverish bright lavender upon that week and pure green eyes. It was odd indeed for the mother had blonde hair and the father had black.

After several weeks of the family finally complete with a healthy baby girl, the father was called by the secret organization to come and fight for them. The father declined and even brought up the idea of him leaving the organization to stay and be with his family. The organization didn't take this well and demanded he come to fight with him like he promised under oath. The father declined more aggressively and this time it was final. The organization decided to wait before striking the family. They decided upon the girl's fifteenth birthday. After that simple plan the organization kept quiet.

Young Victoria was being brought up quite well. Her mother personally was teaching her many things. That one day when her mother was teaching her how to cook a dish her mother sliced her finger. Victoria, without thinking kissed the cut and at that the cut was sealed as if nothing happened. Her mother was astonished by this and decided to report it to her husband. Victoria was quickly enlisted into a magi school for nobles.

Upon a week before her fifteenth birthday she ran away from the school and went back to her home. There she found it rather silent and dead. She searched the castle to find a small group of people who surround her mother and her father. Upon seeing them slash at her mother and father she grew angry. Yet she felt a sudden rush of sadness hence the destruction of her moods. She blacked out at that second of charging at the people with a knife she found in the kitchen.

She was covered in blood by the time the guards came. Her near death mother gave her daughter a nicely wrapped box before she had finally collapsed. The guards found the girl clinging to dear life with the box in one hand and the bloody knife in the other. Upon seeing she was the only one that was completely conscious they went to attack her. But her quick wits she escaped from them in the forests. She hadn't known that one of the people that had killed her parents was not entirely dead. The person blamed Victoria for the death of everyone and made up the most outrageous story yet.

Without no where to go and the weight of her parents death as well as the ones she killed finally setting on her she collapsed in the middle of a flower filled with peonies. The flowers seemed to feel sorry for her and also shed their pedals for her. She woke to find herself healed mentally and physically, the pedals well upon her. As she woke she found herself looking different and with a different mind set. In fact she was completely blank. No idea of who she was nor what she was doing she stumbled around the fields in which were in full bloom. Coming across a village which held an all girls magic guild. She joined the home without even knowing she had a touch of magic inside of her.

And now here she is, eighteen and gained a name for herself. A healer who doesn't care what guild you're part of, she would help pretty much anyone. For that is what the flowers did for her.

[size=18]Weaponry/Equipment[/size]
A first aid kit, a slender wand that looks like a flower stem, and a big book of medicinal potions/spells that she has yet to read all of. All held in a brown shoulder bag.

Stats - 100 points to spend when first starting out. With each rank you gain another 100

Strength:  20
Accuracy:  10
Stamina:  10
Speed: 10
Magic: 50

[size=18]Earned[/size]
Stat Points Earned: 0/600.
Arc Points Earned: 0/0 How much you've contributed to the plot. Depending upon your participation you will be awarded points each post within a plot line is worth 50k Jewl.
Jewels Earned: 100,000/100,000

[size=18]Skills & Disciplines[/size]
-Cooking/ Baking
-Drawing
-Housework
-Sowing

[size=18]Magic[/size]
Magic Name: White Peony
Magic Type: Healing
Tier of Magic: 2
Magic Rank: 3
Magic Description: (Needs to be specified) Self explanatory.

[size=18]Techniques:[/size]

Fallen Pedals - (C)
Type: Supportive. Peony pedals are used as a cast for the wound.
Range: No range.
Effect: Makes a flexible cast and/or heals the injured person.

Call of the Tiger Lily - (A)
Type: Defensive/Offensive. Sort of like a familiar that she summons with a pedal of a tiger lily.
Range: No specific range, but it can't go no more than seven feet away from her.
Effect: Protects her while she heals and such.

It took my slow self one and a half days to fully finish it x.x"" Mostly because of the point system. Which I will take out. But I just wanted to show you how it was constructed in the IMVU rp in case you wanted to add other things. But yes I'm interested!
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Carlissa

IMVU, eh?... Didn't think anyone in Elliquiy used IMVU.

SargentToughie

I've been debating as to rather or not I want to throw my interest into this game, but screw it, I'm in!

I'll have a character sheet up later today.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

With Sargent Toughie, we have at least 9 wizards for the 'core' for the guild. (The core being the strongest wizards, the ones who really make the guild shine) How many wizards are we letting in core, to define how many people can participate. With the increasing amounts of interest, a limit needs to be set somewhere or else all of Magnolia will be Fairy Tail wizards XD

SargentToughie

Last I checked, the actual show has tuns and tuns of characters involved. I mean, where I'm at in the show at the end of the S class exam arc, they've got 5 or 6 wizards that are worthy of being S class that aren't, tuns of A class wizards, and I'm assuming that the ones they don't bother to name are Bs. I think we'll be ok. XD

Edit: changed the word "gallons" to "tuns" for the sake of better grammar.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

Keep in mind some of us are probably doing more than one character. Also looking for people who are willing to RP NPC's and evil characters whenever they may happen.

Also, sure there's a bunch of strong characters and weaker ones, but we also have to keep in mind how this is gonna go later on. There's a line between having many characters in a story and having to skip whole pages to find the post of your partners >.> For it to work, it's got to be handled and we all know how hard it is to handle Fairy Tail already =P Do you really want over 20 people posting daily? =P

SargentToughie

No, I don't, but this is Elliquiy, people WILL drop out.

As for multiple characters? I'm thinking about bringing in 2 myself, and for the 1 that I know for a fact I'm doing, I'm already crafting up her foil/rival/character arc villain. If need be, I can play the part for others as well. I'm still not super worried about it, of course.
Ons and offs

BlackestKnight

Malik Maxwell  "Beast Blade", 28
A Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

big cat
human form

{Appearance}
Prior to being exposed to a curse which changed him from a human to an exceed.  Malik was one of the more imposing looking swordsmen the land has ever known. Not only did he look the part of a battle hardened warrior, he actually was one of the most formidable ones at that.
Tall, dark, broadly built man with a commanding presence. Despite being confined to the physical form of that of an exceed, he's managed to mantain most of his persona as a tough SOB.

While as an exceed, his head is that of a black panther's, but with a white muzzle and a scar going down across his left eye. In his big cat form, he mostly retains his stature and physical abilities prior to the curse in addition to some cat-like enhancements.  Although, this form can only be maintained briefly as it requires a great deal of magic power to sustain,unfortunately which Malik does not have an abundance of. To counter this, his smaller cat form requires very little energy, and is best used to build energy for his big cat form.

(Appearance)

Height: 6'4"/ 1'5"  Weight: 240lbs/20lbs   Age: 28

{Tattoo}
His guild tattoo is located on his upper back, right shoulder-blade.

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}

If the guild can be thought of as something of a family then Malik would most likely be thought of as somewhat of a stern disciplinary father figure. Despite his less than commanding exceed appearance , he approaches most matters the same way a field general would preferring to be on the front lines rather than issuing orders behind a desk somewhere. He has no problems with leading as well as following, though he makes an equally good follower due to his loyal personality. Despite not being an S-rank mage, he is generally acknowledged among the S-ranked Mages,  as someone who is generally dependable in the guild. Malik has personally oversaw training of many mages apprenticed under the guild. Regularly lending his instruction in swordsmanship and the more physically demanding arts.

He is generally known for his composure and no-nonsense personality, keenly astute and somewhat attuned in the ways of cultured art, he has a particular fascination with eastern literature, though at times he's been known to break character and is prone to give in to his playful cat-like tendencies.

(Personality)

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Love of Fish
Water@
% "Self-grooming"
Losing touch with himself@
% Easily Distracted by birds and rodents.

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: S-/C
Agility: B/A+
Speed: A/S-
Durability:A+/C
Senses:A-
Spirit: C+/A+
Intelligence: B+
Dexteriety:A

{Magic-Types}

In addition to using exceed magic, Malik specializes in a form of spellblade magic that embues his buster sword with elemental attributes.

Requip: Buster Blade ~ Aera ~ Battle Mode Magic ~ Spellblade

{Signature Spell}
Spell Name - Spellblade

{Spell List}
~Flame Blade
~Thunder Blade
~Aero Blade
~Ice Blade
~ Earth Blade

{Non-magic Skills}
# Fishing
# Animal Intuition
# Animal Whisperer
# Art of Stealth

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

WIP

(Biograhpy)

ShadowFox89

I only plan on one character. that'd be Shun.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Annie

Ah, I see BlackestKnight submitted a character, so I think he's ok with us using his profile model. I'll make the changes on mine soon.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

SweetRevenge

Once you do the changes, mind sharing the code then? =D If you don't have it, it's all fine too =P

Small idea I thought some might get a kick out of... Maybe make the guild master now Romeo, but when he's as old as Makarov, Small idea here, I might just make a Guild Master as an NPC, until his skills are further required...

PS I haven't gotten around to reading everyone's profiles yet. I am in the process of doing so, but please understand this may take a little time '-_-

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Carlissa on June 06, 2013, 08:05:23 AM
IMVU, eh?... Didn't think anyone in Elliquiy used IMVU.

I used it last year and a bit this year.. The roleplaying on there was fun though. It was either you roleplayed and was good or you didn't at all. I don't use it anymore sadly D:
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

ShadowFox89

Hmm... While I'm not exactly up to fully running things, I can help organize and set up fluff. I love making fluff. I can also organize stats, if no one minds a little control. Namely, I think using the FATE system would be of great use.

Wait! Don't throw the stones yet! FATE is mostly freeform anyway! It's just to help keep things structured and clean. If there's a big fuss over it, I'll drop it and speak of it no more. But I feel that some sort of guidance keeps everyone from making godcharacters and gives context.

edit: For those who don't know what FATE is, it's found here: http://www.faterpg.com/

It is completely free, though you can donate to support the system if you wish.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Well for the most part we should be able to regulate god mode characters ourselves. I'm mentioning this because I'd like for my character to have a couple of hidden elements at the beginning that pretty much lead directly into what could be interesting storytelling and some drama later on. Besides, the thing about Fairy Tail is that everybody is a badass, so you just have to make enemies that are even more badass to combat them.

I'll only add them if you guys are cool with that though. Rest assured that it's not stupidly OP or anything, it's just something I'd rather keep between myself and the GM, because it would make the RP more fun IMO.
Ons and offs

Annie

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 06, 2013, 05:54:08 PM
Once you do the changes, mind sharing the code then? =D If you don't have it, it's all fine too =P

Hm, I think it would be more fruitful if I let you do the changes in the profile code and work from there. So, there is the code:

[center][b][size=20pt]Full Name: Nickname, Age(16+ please) then Gender
Alias (A fancy name your character might be known by, usually gained with great renown. This ain't a nickname, but a name that has a meaning. Something that resembles your character in some way.), _ (D, C, B, A, or S.  ) Rank Draco Edge Member[/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Physical Info ~[/b][/size][/center]

[left][img]http://image or description goes here[/img][/left]
[center][b]{Appearance}[/b]
(Appearance)

[b]{Tattoo}[/b]
(Where is your Draco Edge Tattoo Located)

[size=15pt][b]~ Mentality ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Personality}[/b]
(Personality)[/center]

[left][b]{Quirks}[/b][/left] [right][b]{Phobias}[/b][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk1[/left] [right]Fear1 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk2[/left] [right](Opt.) Fear2 [color=#6612B4][b]@[/b][/color][/right]
[left][color=#0E90AA][b]%[/b][/color] Quirk3 (Opt.)[/left]

[center][size=15pt][b]~ Ability Statistics ~[/b][/size]

Proficiencies/Stats

[center]
Strength:
Agility:
Speed:
Durability:
Senses:
Spirit:(Potency of Magic)
Intelligence:
Dexteriety:(skill with objects, most notably weapons)
[/center]

[b]{Magic-Types}[/b]

Magic Type 1 ~ Magic Type 2 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 3 (Opt.) ~ Magic Type 4 (Opt.)

[b]{Signature Spell}[/b]
[u]Spell Name[/u] - (Description)

[b]{Spell List}[/b]
~Spell-Type 1
~Spell-Type 2
~Spell-Type 3
~Spell-Type 4

[b]{Non-magic Skills}[/b]
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill1
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill2
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill3
[b]#[/b] Non-magic Skill4 (Opt.)

[size=15pt][b]~ Personal Background ~[/b][/size]

[b]{Biography}[/b]

(Biograhpy)[/center]