Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

You know what I say?!!

ANOTHER PAGE AND A HALF!

Lyuk: *screech*
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SweetRevenge

The RP hasn't even started and there's yelling and arguing and sulking and... Well, it feels just like Fairy Tail XD

SargentToughie

You want things to feel like Fairy Tail?

*punches Shadow in the face*
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SweetRevenge

There's one thing missing. Someone drinking inhumane amounts of alcohol >.>

Carlissa

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 07:43:36 PM
There's one thing missing. Someone drinking inhumane amounts of alcohol >.>

Pregnant girls can't drink.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Mister Grimm

I think Ry will have the alcohol thing covered.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Carlissa

LeKinkyTaco

We have everything to be considered fairy tail :D So we should start the RP now >.>
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Carlissa

But I'm not done my character yet...

SweetRevenge

As of right now, only SargentToughie, AidenWhite and I can RP as I didn't receive the final copies of your characters. You guys would know this if you check the OOC!

LeKinkyTaco

I so scared to send her D: I feel like i need to edit her more..Though it's only because i haven't sent her yet x___x I-i'll send her in a tiny bit..

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

SweetRevenge

If you ever get stronger or need to tweak stuff, you can always send me the original sections (those that are getting replaced if that's the case) and tweaks to put in and I'll do it >.> You can also post it up in the thread for people to say their word on it. I actually encourage it, Idk why I said not to post in that thread '~x~ )

EDIT: There, I corrected that stupidness of me XP

Carlissa

I've been working in mine for a few days, but I'm not sure what to think of it...

I really like my xharacter's name though.

LeKinkyTaco

ShadowFox89

I'd suggest just posting prototype sheets up in the OOC, so we can comment on improvements.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

I'm closing this interest check thread as we have taken off.

Those who still want to jump in, check the OOC in the light exotic small group thread. We still have a pretty good amount of space left for others, so don't be shy! But please be sure to check the second page of the OOC for the link to the guild hall when your character appears in the character list =D

Annie

Hm, do we have a post header model? LeKinkyTaco's one seems awesome, btw.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton