Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Shun: I'm just bored e- Oh look a butterfly!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

I need more Zoro screenshots. I feel like Lyuk is a combination of Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy with a dash of Usopp that I made without thinking about it.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Carlissa

You guys are insane and I don't want to hang around with you anymore.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SweetRevenge

I leave to take a shower and this happens >.>

I have news! Here's the link everyone should be interested in. Fairy Tail X876 That means we're all moving threads, kids! I named it after the year it was going to be >.> If anyone has a problem with it, tell me =P

SargentToughie

I went to bed and this happens. You three are insane.

No problems with the name, Revenge.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

BlackestKnight

I vote that there should be a hot spring centric episode.

CurvyKitten

Is there still room, if so I have two characters I have already written up.

SweetRevenge

I TECHNICALLY have 24 lots (not saying we have to fill them all). However, If we wanted to reserve some for story arcs if we get there, it's a possibility. That can always be in the actual story post too =P But yeah, we still got space for more people =P

SargentToughie

Are we expecting the OOC and character threads to pop up today? I'd love to get this started soon, since I'm really looking forward to it.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

And i'm not crazy! D:< I'm just a bit dumb..

Quote from: BlackestKnight on June 09, 2013, 01:18:33 PM
I vote that there should be a hot spring centric episode.

Edit: I agree with him..
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

CurvyKitten

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
I TECHNICALLY have 24 lots (not saying we have to fill them all). However, If we wanted to reserve some for story arcs if we get there, it's a possibility. That can always be in the actual story post too =P But yeah, we still got space for more people =P

Does that mean I can join, or I can claim a spot for the next story arch? Not really sure what you meant by that lol.

SweetRevenge

The thread is already up... I named it Fairy Tail X876, because that's the year it is. >.>

And that meant you can join, because we haven't even started on the first arc's details yet XP

SargentToughie

Herp a derp. I r smart.

Thanks revenge.
Ons and offs

Carlissa

Didn't we decide there were going to be no 1st or 3rd generation Dragon Slayers?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SweetRevenge

Indeed, we said that a while ago... I believe a set of rules and limitations should be done and posted up, clear to all. Easily done through the new thread, which I posted up only a few posts ago. I can still see it from the post reply window if I scroll down.

CurvyKitten

Not sure what you mean by 1st or 3rd generation? If the characters don't work then I will simply pull out and wait for one where they can. I have had them from another game that never even got off the ground and been waiting to play them.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 09, 2013, 02:49:12 PM
Indeed, we said that a while ago... I believe a set of rules and limitations should be done and posted up, clear to all. Easily done through the new thread, which I posted up only a few posts ago. I can still see it from the post reply window if I scroll down.

Yes it would, as digging through the threads is rather difficult to say the least. lol

ShadowFox89

I think we had agreed on no dragon slayers at all. So Lena would work, but Yumi wouldn't. At least not as having Dragon Slayer magic.... It could always be refluffed into water manipulation.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 09, 2013, 02:52:06 PM
Not sure what you mean by 1st or 3rd generation? If the characters don't work then I will simply pull out and wait for one where they can. I have had them from another game that never even got off the ground and been waiting to play them.

1st and 3rd generation Dragon Slayers are Dragon Slayers that were trained by dragons. 3rd generation also have lacrima implanted into them.

In other words, being trained by a dragon is a no-no.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 02:54:39 PM
I think we had agreed on no dragon slayers at all. So Lena would work, but Yumi wouldn't. At least not as having Dragon Slayer magic.... It could always be refluffed into water manipulation.

I said I would personally prefer there to be no main character dragon slayers, but that was just my opinion. I think that's as far as we got with that. I don't remember actually agreeing there would be no Dragon Slayer magic though. I could be wrong.

AidenWhite

Lyuk: "Lena! I will protect you and Leona! Count on me! Mellorine!!"
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Mister Grimm

Ryder Knight
Ryder Knight; Twenty-Three; Male
B Rank

~ Physical Info ~
{Appearance}

Height: 6'3 Weight: 210 lbs (mostly muscles) Age: 22

{Tattoo}
Right Shoulder Blade; Black

~ Mentality ~
{Personality}
Ryder has a tendency to switch between serious and lighthearted depending on what he is doing, because he believes that being serious all the time isn't healthy for you. While he usually enjoys being sociable with his guildmates and having a good laugh, Ry also likes having time to himself to train where he comes off as cold to others because he pushes them away. He tends to avoid forming romantic relationships for reasons he never really explains, but isn't beyond the occasional fling as long as there are no strings attached. While he is generally even-tempered, certain things can set him off and get under his skin which often times end up with him snapping at people.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Enjoys drinking between jobs.
Hurting his teammates due to the volatile nature of his magic. @
% Can sleep pretty much anywhere, but always wakes up in a bad mood.
Commitment Issues. @
%Somewhat of a big eater, but is incapable of cooking for himself.

~ Ability Statistics ~
Proficiencies/Stats
Strength: B+
Agility: B-
Speed: B-
Durability: B-
Senses: A-
Spirit: SS
Intelligence: S
Dexterity: B-

{Magic-Types}

Elemental Magic - Lightning

{Signature Spell}
Megavolt Punch - Ryder creates an orb of lightning around his fist and punches his target, thereby increasing the resulting damage.

{Spell List}
~ Electric Railgun - Fires a bolt of lightning from his fingertip that rockets straight across the area until it meets a target or disperses.
~ Lightning Storm - Ry creates a sphere of lightning between his hands and holds it there causing dangerous lightning bolts to fly in every direction.
~Lightning Dash - Ry covers his body in lightning and temporarily increases his speed, flexibility and maneuverability. Overuse is dangerous due to the amount of energy it takes to maintain the spell, so he takes care in only using it for short bursts across large distances.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Hand to Hand Expertise
# Knowledgeable about machines
# Polyglot

~ Personal Background ~
{Biography}
WIP

Just need to settle on a bio now and possibly tweak his personality a little.
Not sure if I got his rank right, but I'll probably just chalk that up to him not really wanting to show all the eggs in his basket.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

ShadowFox89

Uh, I put him around an A-rank mage, actually. Especial with those S and SS rank abilities.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

I might need to buff Ralena's numbers a little bit, with everybody throwing around S and SSs like they're candy. >.>
Ons and offs

ShadowFox89

Shun's highest ability is an A-......

Really, when I included S and SS ranks, I intended for them to be for people like the guild leaders >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Looking at Ryder..I think Shun and Leona are gonna have to be the ones cooking and cleaning most of the time xD Everyone else just eats large amounts of food o.o

Oh and Leona is almost finished, i'll send her in a bit.

-Throwing around Fs like they're candy-
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥