Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

I personally don't like the idea of us taking turns on character focus, nobody wants to be the guy who sits on the sidelines controlling NPCs while others get to use their main characters for awesome stuff, even if we trade off. If need be, I'm more then capable of pulling some of the villain weight for the RP too.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Carlissa

Yay! Someone who agrees with me! I knew I could count on you, Mr. Toughie!

EDIT: Or I agree with you... damnit I'm tired...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Avalon29

I agree with Carlissa and SargentToughie and think that it would be better to split up the responsibility of NPCs in some way instead of taking turns.

Maybe we can come with a list of NPCs needed before each job/quest/arc then divide them between each member of the group so that the responsibility is split.

I'm also a fan of the idea that each group playing the NPCs of another group while playing their own characters' at the same time in separate  threads that way everyone gets to play as their character.

ShadowFox89

Also, need someone who'd be interested in dom'ing Shun ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SargentToughie

Well that was quick, XD.

I figured we'd at least wait until the RP got started before we started trying to get couples going.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

I'll play a villain!

Though I guess it'd be better if we figured out plot first and foremost.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Carlissa

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 08, 2013, 11:03:05 PM
I figured we'd at least wait until the RP got started before we started trying to get couples going.

I'm not even done with my profile and I know she'll stay a virgin for the rest of her days.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SargentToughie

In other news! I'm also going to take after Annie's example and add a few 'additional pictures' for Ralena, because I found some CGs from the visual novel she's from that I think are really good.

Here they are, if you're curious.
1, 2, 3.

But yeah, let's start thinking about what sort of plot we want to do. Are we doing 2 at a time? I really like the idea of having 2 separate threads for 2 separate teams going. Maybe also with one 'main' thread for the Guild's HQ.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

Then... 2 teams of 5?

Opening scene: we start in the Guild Hall and there's a party or whatever. Some guy comes in and puts two assignments on the giant board of assignments. Then those two assignments build off into an arc. Teams are split into 5. Mission Start!

No?

SargentToughie

That, or we can have as many as 3 separate teams, too. That way we're not worrying about big posting groups or one person holding everybody back. That may be a bit much though, I'll just put it on the table and wait to see what everybody else has to say first.
Ons and offs

LeKinkyTaco

-flails- I go to the hospital for a few hours and now i'm far behind!! D:

Okay i read up..And i'm still puzzled..But this is what i caught :D

The stats have been described which means i need to edit mine a bit more. Everybody wants to fight Devon, we're sticking to the name of our guild Fairy Tail. We are breaking into groups?   Theirs 9-10 of us.. Umm oh and Carlissa's character will stay a virgin till the end..Hm hm..I think i'll join you on that one :D
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

ShadowFox89

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 09, 2013, 12:06:34 AMUmm oh and Carlissa's character will stay a virgin till the end..Hm hm..I think i'll join you on that one :D

Saying that only makes the temptation to corrupt her even greater..... :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 09, 2013, 12:47:54 AM
Saying that only makes the temptation to corrupt her even greater..... :D

Sorry i saw this picture and just had to reply to that with it :D

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

ShadowFox89

Shun: I have monies!

I think the best split would be A and S rank in one group and... well, everyone else in the other :P

It means we can have NPCs who are suited to A-team and B-team's power, without worrying about overshadowing other characters in those teams.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

But don't you think it'll be better if we're mixed. The elite with the not-so elite. It'll be a fair battle with fair handicaps. And we won't have to make our enemies or whoever we'd be fighting, super human for the elite group and like a bag of milk for the other.

Woah that made no sense but i hope you can read through my drugged writing. O_O
Point blank! I feel we should mix and match to make fair fights.

SargentToughie

I don't think it'll really matter honestly, all of our characters are roughly around the same power level, give or take a bit. I say we just go with the flow, team up with whoever's available, and keep this as simple as possible. We're trying to make things more complicated then they need to be.
Ons and offs

AidenWhite

ShadowFox89

Shun: *smacks Lyuk with her spear.* Mine.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: SargentToughie on June 09, 2013, 02:01:19 AM
I don't think it'll really matter honestly, all of our characters are roughly around the same power level, give or take a bit. I say we just go with the flow, team up with whoever's available, and keep this as simple as possible. We're trying to make things more complicated then they need to be.

+1

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 09, 2013, 02:02:41 AM
Lyuk: Virgins?

ShadowFox89

That's either Lyuk sneaking into the baths again, or Shun forgot to put her spear away.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

EDIT: I have more so hit me with your best shot!!!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Well, off to watch One Piece until day breaks.

SargentToughie

Oh hey guys, what's going on in this threa-

Ons and offs

AidenWhite

The context of this thread does not match the context of that scene. XD

I did not know that Eren was a child assassin like whats-his-face from Jormungand